Katie Price #244 BH is coming, Skank is selling tat, please put a penny in the old hag’s hat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet she will be on last, probably in the changing rooms sniffing out a footballer or two….

• Haha
Reactions: 23
This show sounds a bit intelligent for Skanky to be on..they'll be talking about Gatwick at some point so I'm sure it can advise which are the best bars to get bladdered in

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Mine is coming up with automatic subtitles. For once I am going to know what Kipper is saying.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Will Nigel Farage be as challenging to KP? I somehow doubt it. Will the audience be baying for her blood and boo her as she deserves? I doubt it…..

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Looks like the format is people interviewed for a couple of minutes and then he moves on. I bet she'll be banging on about her anti bullying campaign for 2 minutes to give her some good character evidence for any coming trials :sick:

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Ah she must be debating on Gatwick airport, being such a frequent flyer….

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.