Katie Price #240 Keep an eye on your bloke, she’s menstruating and she’s broke 🤢

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was soon joined by her son Junior Andre, 17, who put on a trendy display in a yellow padded jacket, which he layered above a white T-shirt.

Oh surely not - bet he didn't even know the woman would be there.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
duck me sideways that's one rough looking crack bleep,,,bleeping wired to the max as well by the look in its wonky eyes. 😤😤😤
That is the best photo EVER. Someone please take it for their avatar, I would but I've got a new laptop and I haven't put word on yet.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
she s so of her tits
annoyed Junior is with her
omg what the feck SB
i think they are trying to out do each other

this could be the best night EVER

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Her boulders sit so unnaturally high. She looks ridiculous. Must be there on the pull. Watch out KSI.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.