Katie Price #240 Keep an eye on your bloke, she’s menstruating and she’s broke 🤢

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Come on guys ... stop takin da piss 🥴 .... this is the face of a ` women ` building back her ` empire :rolleyes: ` ...... YA GOT NUFIK NICE TA SAY ... SAY NUFIK AT ALL .... #BEKIND and all that fuckin BS 💩💩💩

😆😆😆 .... pwiccceee is on the prowl, high on crack ... while ` cole ` sits in his car, with his pants around his ankles, having a cheeky tommy tank!! 🤮 🤮 🤮 .... " Life goals 🤷‍♀️ "

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
Well having your mother tagging along like a coked up bleep on an egg hunt is going to do juniors gangsta image wonders, skanks started using junior to get invites to events. 😎

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
Oh my god what does she look like. That outfit looks like it's made from £2 primark leggings 🤣

To me Juniors face says My mum has just gatecrashed an event she knew I'd be at, I did not know she would be here 🙈

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
Oh my god what does she look like. That outfit looks like it's made from £2 primark leggings 🤣

To me Juniors face says My mum has just gatecrashed an event she knew I'd be at, I did not know she would be here 🙈
Not to mention what looks like black electrical tape covering her "nipple"............

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Her poor son must be mortified, how wasted is she
One day very VERY soon , it isn’t going to wake up - I predict it will be this year .

The state of it . Physically , mentally .

The family will blame , moan ( not like in searching a tampon way), witch. The public will be relieved for the most part .
Some bleeding heart snowflakes will say it was misunderstood , lost , heartbroken etc etc.
And the rest of us will roll our eyes & say it was always going to happen .

• Heart
Reactions: 40
as annoying as it is and i no way think he see's her very much (unless they didnt know the other was attending ) there will be times when they meet up out of choice,let's hope he is using her for his own means :unsure::unsure:

Reactions: 11
Tom Zanetti is there ;)
Who the duck would rummage through their wardrobe and thinks "this"is the outfit for tonight. Honestly, does she do it for shock factor or is she just so vain she thinks she looks hot. Poor Junior having to be photographed with her. Would have loved to be a fly on the wall when he saw what she had (or didn't) have on!

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.