Katie Price #240 Keep an eye on your bloke, she’s menstruating and she’s broke 🤢

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m amazed by it all really, it’s not sexy it’s disgusting.
Never ever would I say to my partner (if I was feeling freaky) oh slide my tampon out and finger me let alone to basically a random.
I just went to tell my partner about it and said oh KP has been caught indefinitely. His answer was and in other news… water… wet. Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Please let him get drunk and spill more voice notes 🤞🤞🤞
What's the betting trampy skanky pants is in the back seat, legs akimbo. Otherwise, he must be mega pissed off to be out with his car mates, racing around Essex like a 15-year-old car thief.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I'm on the last thread up to page 42 😀 x.
I be on later tonight to do more catching up 😄 x ....

Resizer_16737287961351.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
Oh, wouldn't that just be the icing on the cake? I reckon he's got the hump with old tampon woman as he isn't often out'n'about. Keeping my fingers crossed.
If his mates are any real sort of mates I hope they're squaring him up, talking some sense into him & telling him to ditch the smelly old scutter into the gutter where she belongs. 👍

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
Sink boy trying to pretend he's single,,, you've been outed tosser you were still with skank up until new year,, your a laughing stock a complete clown no one believes you so go back to skank it's nearly your bedtime.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
So if SB is out with his mates, and KFP doesn't have any (and hopefully doesn't have J&B), what is she up to tonight, all alone in Trampy Towers?

Suggestions on a postcard.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Lol 🙄
What’s your battle then SB 🤷🏻‍♀️
True, we don't know what's going on behind the scenes but it's fun speculating.

The one in the middle is nice looking and without the freak teeth that ruin Carl's face..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
And don't say tending to her animals or reorganising her pantry as that is as likely as her having a shower.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The Pwicey is out tonight
What the duck - I have so many questions - the face? (I seem to remember my dear old Mum saying don't pull that face, the wind will change, and it will stay with you forever. Then we need to talk about the plasters on the potentially missing nipples - is this a new trend no one knows about yet?

She looks off her tits (no pun intended)

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.