Katie Price #240 Keep an eye on your bloke, she’s menstruating and she’s broke 🤢

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Skanky is there as a speaker given a talk one skank show 🤔🤣🤣🤣 not on the debating team. Yet She joins the gems of other speakers John bercow, rylan and some guy called Russ 🤣🤣 a speaker workshop..even can ask questions ..wonder if the Cambridge lot dare ask the questions the press refuse to publish
Oooooo.... She's in good company. I can't stand that obnoxious turd Bercow. Jumped up little squirt.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I'd imagine she has to get some scaffolding company in when she needs new brassieres but then she does'nt need underwires or anything as those beasts are free-standing

Come on we must have somebody at the uni or in town to crash this monumental event and give it some stick :)
Maybe 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
To be honest I’m not surprised! Who is Sam? Anyone can make a go fund me claiming to be giving the money to him.
It is definitely genuine and KH has received some money from it (as I said before, I haven’t organised it, but know who has)

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
OMG, just seen KP has been invited back to the Cambridge University debating society in the lent term 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
That's it my son is now applying to Oxford. He wanted Cambridge, but after that news, there is NO way!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Skanky is there as a speaker given a talk one skank show 🤔🤣🤣🤣 not on the debating team. Yet She joins the gems of other speakers John bercow, rylan and some guy called Russ 🤣🤣 a speaker workshop..even can ask questions ..wonder if the Cambridge lot dare ask the questions the press refuse to publish
If she is using that photo will they even recognise her?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Came across this old story…
Maybe her 'lucky numbers' weren't directing her to the boxing match - after all, it was on Fri 13th!
Haha, so was yesterday, when @tampax-gate' was revealed!
I would have loved for Bianca to beat her in the ring - hair and nails flying everywhere!
Bet another reason she wimped out was she'd just had long nails done at a salon...

• Haha
Reactions: 21
There she'll be in all her unfiltered glory. Poor students won't realize they've got a butchered old biddy until she turns up

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.