Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

helptheaged

VIP Member
Do you think it is likely that KP will claim that as she is n the up again !!!
She can now afford to pay trustees
Would the judge agree to this? ( as she has not paid the Iva or trustees amount)
Or will that dismiss case if she finds a wad of cash?

• Angry
Reactions: 13

helptheaged

VIP Member
If KP turns up in court saying I don’t fill in forms my mum does them but she is to Ill to do them
Will they adjourn the hearing again?

• Sad

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
Wasn't Mark Dolan on the channel 5 show? The one skank said that anyone appeared in it was no friend?

What a two faced tramp.
Its a case of Any Port in a Storm PTMe - who else would have her?

I mean even Auntie Lorraine would struggle with the customary "Ye pooor weee theng!" if it turned up at the studio looking like it did at the crappy boxing nonsense!

I don't believe everything on CDAN necessarily but maybe the older guy is a punter and he bought her all the designer stuff? He might have a fetish for oozing foot dressings, spaghetti hair extensions and dirty tracksuits?

View attachment 1886608
He looks a bit old himself to be dressed in "desiner trackies and a baseball cap". Is he the same bloke who was shown in an earlier posting outside that seedy club place again the other evening?

• Haha
I'm still catching up from this morning so I don't know if this has been posted. I think that's an old photo but stand to be corrected....

Yeah I mentioned it on the last thread but no one seemed to know 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 12

flowerpotno7

VIP Member
Absolutely not, copies of everything have been sent to her accountant, she has no excuses, especially when she swore under oath to fully cooperate going forward. I imagine the list of questions they want responses on will be with them anytime now.
I've also made the trustees aware of that Anna K interview, so they can have a listen themselves to her responding to questions (or not responding) and her latest fantasies (as in stories) 😂
when angelic said she had tea and would spill later,you said you would confirm if she did,she spilt tea about tampongate then,i didnt notice if you confirmed it or not as the thread ran so quickly after. if you knew about it why didnt you tell us first ? and if you didnt know about it,what is it you thought she was going to tell ? i understand you cant tell us everything,because it may identify you, but if possible,can you give us a bit more tea please ?

she would want paying

• Haha
Reactions: 12