Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Facehugger

VIP Member
I just hope that the state of his mother last night shocked the Ali G Blaccent out of Junior because that is REALLY ANNOYING and embarrassing, if he carries on with it he will end up with his own thread on Tattle
I think he's already got one Tracey 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
The bit where she said,if Harvey comes home full time she would put him in the annexe because he is too messy 🙄
(pulling things out of bins) because of his prader willi,and smashing things up

Mother of the year there 🤬🤬
Skanky Luv - you won't have Trampy Towers then, it will be a distant memory :)

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Brah Day Izit?

VIP Member
Thankyou. :love: Means a lot from the world record-holding thread title champion!

Is she planning what to do already? I think his college placement has one year left.
Countless other provisions can take him after this, and it would likely be residential if she says he has three carers - most likely on a 2-1 though

Reactions: 14

Parry1988

VIP Member
I've followed a few threads now but not seen it mentioned....whatever happened to her best mate since childhood Dion? She used to be on Katie's shows a lot?

stargirl23

VIP Member
No supportive message tonight to her bff Michelle Heaton for her routine on DOI 🤔
Old picture of them together…
My mum just said I wonder if Katie will show up to support one week or post to vote to save her 😂

• Haha

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
These are the pics you're on about @Dollylovesshoes 🤢 It's just wrong. She wouldn't do it withJunior. So why is it okay with Harvey?

I've had a busy day of workshop's & meetings. ACTUALLY all to do with parenting my ASD kids 🙄 It's been exhausting but good. Quickly managed to catch up on here.
This comment in The Fail has had me howling
Awww Pinky Thankyou sweetie.❤

• Heart