Katie Price #240 Keep an eye on your bloke, she’s menstruating and she’s broke 🀒

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am still catching up, apologies if this has been mentioned ... BUT ... Kippers was obviously having a role play pissed and high about finding a lost Tampon with her mates fella whilst he set about her fanny ... Later used this as a totally ridiculous excuse to Carol ... And probably Ruby ... Unsexsy role play aside, the main issues here are that there were chosen in the house when she got off her face and decided on sexual acts with her mates fella ... That she though it was ok to do this with her mates fella anyway, especially when her mate was in the other room ... And, finally, we must remember that this is Kipper, the innocent victim of perverted AR who was horrified by his sexual role play ... Despite Dales big Toe and a Nokia phone being happilly shoved up there ...

Well, that's going to be comedy gold 🀣🀣🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 32
OMG, just seen KP has been invited back to the Cambridge University debating society in the lent term πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ
What's the topic of discussion, how to be a grade A bleep and never be held accountable

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
OMG, just seen KP has been invited back to the Cambridge University debating society in the lent term πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ
Are you sure that's correct...its not the mass-debating team? Dodgy gits these uni lads🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 30
The most suitable egg for Skank to get together with is Stephen Bear, they’re both as depraved.

Perhaps she can work her usual magic and prevent him being jailed at the end of the month. However although he likes them rough Skank may be too rough even for him, let alone she’s 20 years older than the girls he goes for.
He's got automated.... erm... erotic machines that could do the job of tampon displacement though. Could come in handy.... in a manner of speaking.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Wonder what position she was in when he was trying to β€˜remove it’ sorry πŸ™ˆ not sorry πŸ˜‚πŸ€’πŸ€’
One of the below?
A true paragon of virtue. How will the clan excuse this behaviour? They must be running out of excuses by now. And also their patience will be running on fumes

• Haha
Oh don't worry. She'll nail it... *cough*

1673715070435.png

What is a Cambridge style debate?

This is the style of debate used in the Cambridge and Oxford competitions for schools and everywhere at university level. Four speakers sit down each side of a table, facing each other, with the chairman at the end - a bit like the front benches in the House of Commons.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Are you sure that's correct...its not the mass-debating team? Dodgy gits these uni lads🀣
Skanky is there as a speaker given a talk one skank show πŸ€”πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ not on the debating team. Yet She joins the gems of other speakers John bercow, rylan and some guy called Russ 🀣🀣 a speaker workshop..even can ask questions ..wonder if the Cambridge lot dare ask the questions the press refuse to publish

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Skanky is there as a speaker given a talk one skank show πŸ€”πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ not on the debating team. Yet She joins the gems of other speakers John bercow, rylan and some guy called Russ 🀣🀣 a speaker workshop..even can ask questions ..wonder if the Cambridge lot dare ask the questions the press refuse to publish
Given that she can barely string a sentence together I doubt she will make much of an impression - she has no personality, no character - she’s just a nasty, washed up old addict.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I know we all talk about the costly clothes, handbags and footwear she flaunts, but she must have a bazillion bras to accommodate her ever changing breast size? That must cost a fortune and I can't see her picking some up when she does her Tesco shop.
I'd imagine she has to get some scaffolding company in when she needs new brassieres but then she does'nt need underwires or anything as those beasts are free-standing

Come on we must have somebody at the uni or in town to crash this monumental event and give it some stick :)

• Haha
Given that she can barely string a sentence together I doubt she will make much of an impression - she has no personality, no character - she’s just a nasty, washed up old addict.
Actually thought at first she was taking part in the debate "is better to be a sinner than Saint" but nope it's a one skank show which she will love as she talk about her pity victim hood through the years and struggling to raise a sends child..

• Angry
Reactions: 20
"Yeahhhhh.................................. Wewl..................................urmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....................................anyways Ize 'ere nah.......................oi geeza, you got any voddy ova dere? Ize got a marf liyke a chicken's hole!! Pass us der voddy!!" Glug glug glug

It begins to remove its delightfully trendy but stained JYY trackie top unleashing the beasts from within, whereby the Mass-debators realise to their horror theres a nasty green-and-bloody stain on its gawjus Thai knock-off Moschino tshirt. A putrid dressing drops onto the table in front of them all.
Giles looks at his friend Tarquin in abject horror at the scene unfolding in front of him. Holding back a projectile vomit-comet Tarquin reels backwards in his chair
"Oh my word Giles old fruit! Mummy warned me about this one after she saw it at Polo last summer!"

Skanky spots his discomfort

"Duz yer feyl a bit sick mayte?" Thrusting the vodka bottle at him it adds "I arlways finds a good swig of dis stuff duz the trick - ere 'ave sum"

Tarquin hurridly leaves the room trying to contain the bile rising in his stomach hoping he reaches the lavatory in time as skanky stands up to address her audience confidently

"I spose yers wanna know about Tampongate den? Wewl iss liyke dis........................................... an' Iyes inncercint; Iss dem twolz agen innit!"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.