Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bee kind

I stumbled upon the pic on deviantart.com at 3am this morning (awake after having my Covid jab). I was trying not to laugh out loud 🤣

Mmmmmmm, yummy....I always include loads of burnt garlic & grass seed in my bolognese too 😋
I am having my Covid jab this afternoon and I’m terrified of side effects, may I ask how you are feeling today?😘

• Heart
Reactions: 6

DC16

VIP Member
Maybe he should ask her previous 3 husband's what they think? 🙄.
I think Crawl's contract will be up soon. He's done nearly a year covering lockdown & her driving ban.

I'm really worried about Harvey being signed up with that Lucky7 scumbag. He will no doubt take full advantage of Harvey for his own gain.

And I thought Skanky Flaps & Crawl were signed to that newish agency that Ryan Mira started up 🤔.
Yep, with that one too... 🤷🏻‍♀️🙄🤔

Soon picked this up

Attachments

• Haha

liar liar

VIP Member
What a knobby cunt he is with his sly, fertive, evil eyes. Cheap, thick, bullying, illiterate man trying to appear affluent.

Clash of 'fake' designer crap off Romford market, beyond tacky fake Gucci tracksuit (someone on here said he looked like a day release from 'Care in the Community'), fake Louis Vuitton hi top trainers and a fake LV man washbag from Skankeys gifting box for boyfriends along with his Turkey teef. Next, nose job from the 'Butcher of Istanbul, MD', Pwiceys go to plastic surgeon.
I so love your references to the 'Butcher of Istanbul' :ROFLMAO: I am currently trying a gin I got for my birthday... It comes from Hotel du Chocolat and is a 'cacao' flavour - it isn't ha ha. I loaded it up with chunks of fresh oranges for that wildly anticipated Terry's choc orange experience... oh well.

• Haha

VIP Member
Bulimic with her talon nails, nah, liposuction nah, she can’t afford it - she’s starting to fill out a bit which is fine but she’ll need to keep that in check, she got porky before when she first got with Dyson
Notice that Carwash was poking her arse with his finger!!!

• Sick
  • Haha

peeko

VIP Member
Marrying Pwicey is a doubled edged sword for Cole.

There won't be any prenup this time around; KP doesn't have any assets that Cole could take anyway.

However, Cole could be making a lot of money off Priceywoods Ltd, and if he marries KP presumably she will want a 50% chunk of his assets when they divorce in 2 or 3 years time.

Cole will probably have to be in a situation where he takes out a prenup to protect himself against that grasping bitch ffs!!!
Clever, didn’t think of it like that

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Ha! They even have their own Dusty Bins! Excellent - now who is gonna come up with the quiz questions?

Thanks lovely @Pom Bear 🤗 :ROFLMAO:

I thought you put they might slip up on a Korma... omg 🍹 🍹 🍹 - well done for venturing onto the H&M thread with the cartoon :)
Thank you 🥰 x You're welcome 💖🤗😘 xx.
I remember 3 2 1 with Ted Rogers 😀 xx

Aaah,Pom - perfect as ever and attention to detail is sublime. Clever little corgi- always making us all smile- thank you!! :love: :love: :love: 🤗🤗🥰🥰
Thank you 💖🥰🤗😘 xx.
That's lovely to hear 🥰 you're welcome 😘 xx

• Heart

Bee kind

I don’t know @Dinkydonut as I got another text last night from GP saying they had a new batch of vaccines in and were still putting people with underlying health conditions first... yet I wasn’t aware I had any 🤷🏻‍♀️😬

ps I feel fine today, just rough for a couple of days 😘
Ive been the same, not gonna lie, the night following my jab I felt rough, like instant flu but I feel fine now, don’t let it put you off @Dinkydonut i’m 39 and had the vaccine as I’m a carer for a family member 😘

• Heart

JakeM

VIP Member
I've found these 2 comments, one on a lucky7 post of Colon and one on wig heads.
Don't know if there is any truth in it?
I’m almost certain that I’ve seen this before on here. Possibly true! 🤔

• Haha

Tamar

VIP Member
I think he knows what he is getting into...

They were taken at the Ashtead rental by the looks of them. More smoke and mirrors. Why would he be there when he had his 'own' house by then?

I can't pin it down either at the moment. It doesn't say Limited so may just be a brand of another company.
could this be it?
L7.jpg