Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dinkydonut

I’ve just had mine too, I did nearly pass out twice after it, (only 1 in 100 experience it) but they didn’t keep me for 10/15 mins afterwards, just feel a bit shivery now, but everyone is different...😀 but I’m sure you will be fine.
Just wondering what criteria of people are being offered the vaccine now DC as I’m 45 n generally fit n healthy will I be one of the last or is it an age thing so in which case I’ll be offered it before young people, I’m not in no rush though tbh as I’m PETRIFIED of injections

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 5

Pom Bear

VIP Member
  • Heart

BigBlue2018

VIP Member
No problemo - it is nice to do something proactive which will at least rattle a few cages if not bear fruit. She is just so horrible and with him it is just so childish. Not one of her ex's or Kris ever did anything that annoyed me - it was just her. He just makes it evil and unpleasant.
Agree 100%.

Emeline

Chatty Member
I didn't know she was still hooked up with them

Eds involved with the lot of them Claire Powell too.
He's the one that got her you tube chanel going with that Tom Sharman back in 2019 but then Chris Harris came along

• Angry
Reactions: 4

DC16

VIP Member
No way, they need avoiding. 🤬 Absolute rubbish.
The picture of Jett, stuff on the sofa, person in the background, who takes these pictures 🤣

Attachments

• Sad
  • Haha

liar liar

VIP Member
Exactly, highly unlikely she will be using H anytime soon, unless she just blames the papers for their interpretation, but she allowed the photo to be used on his clothing line, so ultimately her responsibility 😡
I have just watched a totally weird made for kids song - is about 30 seconds long - on Secret Celeb Gossip thread - Inky Pinky Ponky... go watch :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

VIP Member
It is an extremely interesting thread - there were two posts of excerpts of 'essays' posted by some of her bosom buddies. They are hysterical and puke-making.
Not for me, I simply don't give a toss about them and I avoid news about them.

Wilkco

VIP Member
Could be her brother... he's not illiterate like her.
I thought he lived in Weston Super Mare. This is where his business is registered. Did not Katie & Kieran have a second wedding here after they married abroad.

Last edited:

lozenger

Chatty Member
It gets worse, read the comments on the Facebook feed, my comment will probably get deleted.

This is beyond the pale now, poor H

Your comment is still there!

• Heart