Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Facehugger

VIP Member
Think that ones a bit out of date now, he's listed at several addresses in Bournemouth on Companies House since then.

Clearly not a popular guy:

This is doing my head in, I've heard of this guy before and read all about his dodginess but I can't think where I'd have seen it or why I'd have taken any notice of it. 🤔 hmmmmm.

Reactions: 7

SewerGrapes

VIP Member
Hey guys and gals; after an hilarious post last night I'm on a mission to create 'The adventures of Scarbie and Kendoh.' I have the capability but not the technology. Is there anyone on here that will trust me and contact me please?
Or rather: @THE ADVENTURES OF SCARBIE & KEN-CO!'

SewerGrapes

VIP Member
I think so 🥲 his legs are badly discoloured, circulation problems probably. Heart ❤ must be working hard , his scarring looks like he’s been picking at it .poor sod what a Bastard of a mother she really is he’s not loosing weight is he .
Harveys' discoloured legs were caused at her NY eve party. Unsupervised, he helped himself to a hot bath and scolded his legs VERY badly. Skin peeling off and everything. He spent months in treatment to repair the damage and each procedure was horrifically painful for him - poor soul. I've often wondered how he got those many scars on his arms...? They definitely look like cigarette burns to me....x

• Sad
  • Wow

Bee kind

That’s the one. It’s there now. But it’s in their Chertsey workshop He’s trying to sell it for her splitting the money 50:50. He recovered it for her from Boyson’s

Valet Magic. Chertsey. Saw it this morning.
50:50 as in 50pence? It’s a nail🤣So Carl is a used car salesman or is he now too famous to shift cars🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha

VIP Member
It actually says in the sun her that she's been banned twice before - then Princess says once. Can someone not get a non-story right?
That was a surprise, I'm only aware of one ban, The Sun are no better than the Mail, simple errors, faulty reporting blah blah blah,

DC16

VIP Member
Evening all, just catching up ❤ that pic of Harvey with his ice cream looks old to me, I bet she's posted that deliberately. Sillicunt!!

If those candles she's burning are the ones she's flogging, they need avoiding. Without ranting on, I make candles, they look complete and utter cheap rubbish that don't burn properly to me, avoid. 🤬
About £30 to buy on there! 😡

• Wow
  • Angry

liar liar

VIP Member
I thought she had sold that sofa... funny...
Someone needs to make a comment about that sofa - timelines again no doubt. Who did her vile nails - why is this wig further back than the other day? Such a filtered mess.

Guys is it just CH4 complaints for Stephs packed lunch?
Well it is their program so makes sense - it is actually an easy thing to fill in and just type until your fingers bleed under the complaints :LOL:

Bee kind

The twats are at McDonald’s with the kids... price is having 20 nuggets. So much for the cooking from scratch. That’s definitely a food baby... the nuggets are most likely for starters 🤣
20 nuggets to share right??? Not all to herself surely?🤢

• Haha
  • Sick

BigBlue2018

VIP Member
I think she is running out of stuff to sell - will be last week's trackies next week at this rate!
What does everyone think of her wearing tracksuits and occasionally leggings all the time? 'Clearblue Cole' contolling her? Pair of skanky, chav bastards.

Bee kind

More swearing by Pricey....
Am I being thick here??? I recall she put a post out saying the giveaway was a fake account using her n dickheads photo?? Did anyone keep the screenshot by any chance? The Sun would love to see it, surely a tattler would of posted the ‘fake giveaway’ pic

She must have been looking in a mirror when she typed 'Fame hungry whore...'
She’s a bitter, resentful old has been - she’s just vile 🤢