Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
I'm actually beginning to think she could kill someone for her YouTube channel & a few Backgrid pics & get away with it as work, mental health diminished responsibility, didn't know it was wrong, blah, blah, blah 🤬

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 7

YellowTail

VIP Member
That’s the one. It’s there now. But it’s in their Chertsey workshop He’s trying to sell it for her splitting the money 50:50. He recovered it for her from Boyson’s

We can’t do private messages as it’s against the rules...😔

Here we go again, back to her mum
Valet Magic. Chertsey. Saw it this morning.

• Wow

SewerGrapes

VIP Member

Fancy making your 2 youngest children watch this, Jett wasn’t the remotely bit interested. Always wanting a reaction from the kids watching videos about mummy!
That's so inappropriate for such young viewers. How could she...!!

Yep, jumping on the band wagon 🤣

Yep!
Ok Pricey, I challenge you to go without crumpet for Easter!

Or rather: @THE ADVENTURES OF SCARBIE & KEN-CO!'
Oops, I meant: 'Scarbie & Ken-Cole!'

Just wondered how many other tattlers comment regularly in 'The Scum'. And maybe not comment on there anymore just do it here instead, that way she wont get any money for her bullshit
I've NEVER posted anything in the other rags for that very reason (she gets paid) and you get a free rein to voice ones' opinion on here without Trolls.

Last edited:
  • Angry

VIP Member
The most recent photo in his new vest (of which looks lovely btw) has been edited, the arms are different - I don’t think the poor lad is losing any weight - she would like people to think he is because it’s her that’s at fault - it makes me so sad 😢
I'm not really up to speed with Harvey, apart from the fact Katie is exploiting him again, has he actually lost any weight?

lifeissweet

Chatty Member
Does anyone have a photo of Kp's father? I can only find a distant one of him when he was dossing in the garden of the mucky mansion.

Lucid30

VIP Member
Got this back from Channel 4 re my complaint about Pwicey being unsuitable as a 'roving reporter', with her criminal record, first topic, trolling ironically:

"Thank you for contacting Channel 4 Viewer Enquiries regarding Steph's Packed Lunch.

May we advise, having spoken to the team at Steph's Packed Lunch, they believe that Katie Price, as someone who has experienced these issues first hand; both personally and due to comments directed to and at her family, is well placed to explore these issues on behalf of the programme.

Nevertheless, please be assured that all your comments have been logged and noted for the attention of those responsible for our programming.

Thank you again for taking the time to contact us. We appreciate all feedback from our viewers; complimentary or otherwise.

Regards,

Kelsey Quinn
Channel 4 Viewer Enquiries

Sure you can guess my response. What the fuck is going on and how does she get away with it? I'm going to be down on 'Kelsey' like a ton of bricks once Skankey and 'Clearblue Carl' have been on. You guys behind me with your thoughts as well?
I think because it’s about trolling done to Harvey rather than herself, is maybe why she gets away with it? 🤷‍♀️

• Angry

Wilkco

VIP Member
Sooo, Katie’s Barbie pink jeep is with a company in chertsey, Surrey. They recovered it for her from Kris Boyson’s house. They are trying to sell it and go 50:50 on the money, as she owes them money for previous work they did on it for her.
Which company please?

koalabear53

Chatty Member
Nooo @265 link it again and I 'll try again.. Last time there was no comments section at all!!?😫 I tried the tattle link and my own tab on my tablet😖

• Wow

liar liar

VIP Member
Thank you 😄🤗💕😘 xx.
That would be funny 😄 they properly would as well as they do anything for money 😃 xx.

ClearBlue Cole can also promote pregnancy kits and fake man bags 😊 xx
Perhaps his top could have a clear blue plastic pocket? :ROFLMAO:

This is their website address - and there is a nice pic of 'Cole' with his dog on the front page :ROFLMAO: https://www.lucky7pr.co.uk/
Yeah but that doesn't seem to be a company name which is the problem.

This is an article from winter 2019, I wonder how many NDA’s she dealt out over the years.. and has CBC (ClearBlue Carl) signed one🤔
The one that got away!

Last edited:
  • Haha

liar liar

VIP Member
Harvey has a clothes range with two different companies the first is big clothing and the new frog range is with born anxious. I would of thought any extra monies over a certain amount would affect he’s benefits? I’d love to know what percentage Harvey is paid and if any, does it go to him or twat. 🤷‍♀️
What about the range with 'up their' - that autistic bloke KP interviewed (ha ha) on her sofa?

AilBobs

Phew ~ so glad someone has found that pic and posted it on here! T'wasn't just my imagination then...x
Yeah but unless it can be seen they were actually taken to Turkey it unfortunately means bugger all, as bizarre as it is to have a set of vajazzled crutches at home prior to a leg injury.

She pulled out of the London marathon 2 years earlier with a 'knee injury* ' (*monster hangover, cough cough) so they could be from then... or summat.