Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

liar liar

VIP Member
Ron Class is Brighton based, following all KP accounts on Insta and her stepdads fencing company and the guy that films the YouTube’s...🤔 he’s probably a dirty old man/neighbour from her Brighton days🤷🏻‍♀️
Could be her brother... he's not illiterate like her.

Reactions: 8

WhereisPrecious

Ron Class normally spouts off excuses and his love of all things katie, attacks others for supposedly trolling her, so what does he call this on another article. Is Ron Class trolling another effluencer.

Is Ron Class Katie/Carl or her brother or Chris, who knows but common theme with Lord welly, Sir Coddywallops and the other pseudo names they use to defend Katie from tattlers exposing her lies. Just like bunnysnuggles or whatever it calls itself now, they attack everyone but Katie. Who are the trolls...Skanky's minions.

Attachments

Last edited:

Tamar

VIP Member
Sure, I spotted that but I was intrigued by Tamar's comment about Princess holding pink crutches in Turkey. Can't find a photo of her doing it though - only so many Pwicey pics you can stand before your eye-bleach runs out :)
i was sure it was Princess, but it might have been Bunny playing with them before they went away.

VIP Member
What does everyone think of her wearing tracksuits and occasionally leggings all the time? 'Clearblue Cole' controlling her? Pair of skanky, chav bastards.
Haven't you considered the possibility that she simply can't be arsed?

• Haha

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
I've found these 2 comments, one on a lucky7 post of Colon and one on wig heads.
I've found these 2 comments, one on a lucky7 post of Colon and one on wig heads.
Don't know if there is any truth in it?
Don't know if there is any truth in it?

Image how pissed off Skanky Flaps will be if it's true! So in theory someone was carrying his child when he started seeing Skanky Flaps. I've no idea how, but we need to dig into this. Is it possible to message the poster of the comment? I'm a total techno numpty & have no idea how these things work. I don't do Insta or Twitter 😁

DC16

VIP Member
That’s the one. It’s there now. But it’s in their Chertsey workshop He’s trying to sell it for her splitting the money 50:50. He recovered it for her from Boyson’s

Valet Magic. Chertsey. Saw it this morning.
@Cloud Chaser **this**

That’s the one. It’s there now. But it’s in their Chertsey workshop He’s trying to sell it for her splitting the money 50:50. He recovered it for her from Boyson’s

Valet Magic. Chertsey. Saw it this morning.
Brilliant, thanks. 🙏

SewerGrapes

VIP Member

Oh my!!!! Starts filming tomorrow. I guess it will be the usual all about me me me.
Of FFS!!!

Of FFS!!!
So, was she on Masterchef?? One wonders whether she spreads rumours like that so that, when it all comes out in court she can point and say 'Oh, no I never worked here, there; it was all here-say' (to deflect from the true amount of earnings?)

Last edited:
  • Haha