Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BigBlue2018

VIP Member
Great... I’ll add it all to the total 😍
Hi all, I'm a newbie here so not sure how it all works 🤔 I was one of the original"stooges" with Riley and Walker 😁 fed up now with being ghosted and deleted on the Scum so decided to join you all as we all have something in common klatusflapus,lipusfatus,stankusslapus,clapusflapus and it's sidekick snake eyed,stubbynubbin,mollyboy nobhound! 😬
Another one of 'The Original Stooges' here my friend. You're in good company on here!

Reactions: 8

tacheovale

The twats are at McDonald’s with the kids... price is having 20 nuggets. So much for the cooking from scratch. That’s definitely a food baby... the nuggets are most likely for starters 🤣
Have to hold my hand up at this juncture, and admit that on the odd occasion I go to Maccy D's, I do like to get 20 nuggets with sweet curry sauce. 😏

• Haha

VIP Member
Now this shit is everywhere.

It gets worse, read the comments on the Facebook feed, my comment will probably get deleted.

• Angry
  • Sad

CannyLass

So that will be his new PR suggesting that his pics are photoshopped for Katie's narrative of getting Harvey healthier... this is vile, unacceptable and Social Services should know. I want to kick that woman from here to Kingdom Come and then some ⚽
So she's now saying it's the ready meals that's helped Harvey lose weight. I can't believe she's edited that photo to make out he's lost weight because of these meals. Talk about false advertising, not to mention using him like this

"As always Harvey very expressive with his words. But definitely losing weight with these meals," Katie wrote on Instagram.

• Angry
  • Sad

Emeline

Chatty Member
Yeah there was no sign of her in the Maldives... but didn't Princess tag her on her IG the other day?
Yeah she has appeared again recently, I think she's the one who straightens their hair because she's a hair dresser too, as well as the overkill makeup

Silly-old-Slapper

VIP Member
Got this back from Channel 4 re my complaint about Pwicey being unsuitable as a 'roving reporter', with her criminal record, first topic, trolling ironically:

"Thank you for contacting Channel 4 Viewer Enquiries regarding Steph's Packed Lunch.

May we advise, having spoken to the team at Steph's Packed Lunch, they believe that Katie Price, as someone who has experienced these issues first hand; both personally and due to comments directed to and at her family, is well placed to explore these issues on behalf of the programme.

Nevertheless, please be assured that all your comments have been logged and noted for the attention of those responsible for our programming.

Thank you again for taking the time to contact us. We appreciate all feedback from our viewers; complimentary or otherwise.

Regards,

Kelsey Quinn
Channel 4 Viewer Enquiries

Sure you can guess my response. What the fuck is going on and how does she get away with it? I'm going to be down on 'Kelsey' like a ton of bricks once Skankey and 'Clearblue Carl' have been on. You guys behind me with your thoughts as well?
Contact Steph maybe? DM her Steph McGovern (@stephlunch) • Instagram photos and videos

Jersey Girl

VIP Member
A snippet of Katie and Coles quiz night...the winner gets the doughnut and chocolate hamper that looked like it been chucked together..it looks so bad I'm made the prize look nicer than the hamper by adding them in a bin 😄.
Cole and Katie will lose anyway so dunce caps for them 😄 xx
View attachment 470214
Aaah,Pom - perfect as ever and attention to detail is sublime. Clever little corgi- always making us all smile- thank you!! :love: :love: :love: 🤗🤗🥰🥰

• Heart

BigBlue2018

VIP Member
She should have kept that face it would like 10 x better than what she has now. I agree with you 100%. Kieran did everything for those kids, animals and her and she was just horrible.

Ah it is your turn today for the Prosecco Dinky ? 🥂
When Kerian was looking after Harvey his weight was managed and about 10 stone lighter I would guess. Seen a picture but can't find it now.

liar liar

VIP Member
Happy birthday my friend!

'Butcher of Istanbul MD' don't forget the medical certification! Trapdoor under the operating theatre to his brothers kebab shop for any old bits of Skankey he's chopped off. I'll never forget her being wheeled into the operating theatre when someone walked in and chucked a rucksack and pair of wellies in the corner.

Next door his brothers dental practice so they can double up on anaesthetic, 'Doctor Dazzle Turkey Teef, Istanbuls Premier Dentist'. As recommended by Bingo from the Banana Splits.
Twas last week ;) - I kept it quiet here but not on Lozza's thread! My husband is in absolute hysterics over Bingo - thanks - he's been a pain all day!

Picture of Harvey on twats Instagram, funny doesn’t look as slim as yesterday picture 🤔
As Cilla said 'Surprise' !

• Haha

liar liar

VIP Member
Yeah, I think you’re right. She’s been wearing the pink tie dye tracksuit for numerous days, most likely will see it on deplop soon. Between them, what with all the gifted clothes, they could donate to a charity to help people, rather than make money from gifted items.
Wouldn't it be fun if you could set-up a deplop site with pics of her in the clothes that will probably be for sale... obviously with her head replaced with a bag of McNuggets! You could make her arms thinner or thicker and the rest of her haha.

• Haha

tacheovale

2 threads a day? that's a lot of waffle about those two losers.
Yeah, I think we're experiencing peak Meghan what with this Oprah shite and her being on the front of every paper the last few days.

Guess it'll die down soon I hope, I haven't been able to drum up the usual levels of hatred for Katie and Cole these last few days with all the distraction going on.

• Haha