Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fifthavenue

When was this cause this morning they both had different outfits on and she had her wig on
Wasn't today

She’s despicable, they both are 😡

@Fifthavenue when was the driving offence? and why do they turn off the comments on the DM? that’s the best part🤣
If comments are closed it means that the story is an investigation. As in an investigation by police so you're not allowed to comment. Example Stephen bear case ect so this might be as well. The pictures were last week.

This has really got my back up today, how do we go about getting her reported? Surely the more reports logged the better chance of something being done
The pictures can't be used in the sun yet as the mail has bought it exclusive meaning no other onlines can use the pictures until 24 hours after they have put it up

• Wow
Reactions: 21

Cloud Chaser

Anna Kennedy and Harvey ( The lady that has supported Harvey for years, and appeared in the BBC special) are both losing out financially due to Katie’s actions. Annas charity “Born Anxious” collaborated with Katie to bring out a range of clothing in Harvey’s name.

Of course Katie is not advertising the clothing as she is fully aware of her actions towards an Autistic man and doesn’t want the backlash. So she has Carl advertising them and Anna is trying her best to advertise the clothing too.

I feel incredibly sorry for Anna. Even her petition isn’t taking off due to the connection with Katie and Katie’s Sun article using Harvey for attention. Looking at Anna’s twitter she has been unwell for three days. Katie won’t see this is a result of her actions, she will blame others..

How can a person be that cold and calculating to such an extent that the very people who have helped her are suffering 😞

• Sad
  • Angry

gashers

Chatty Member
What a slitty eyes cunt he is,that’s on display FFS,does he think Joe public is fucking stupid like him the slitty eyed cunt.My fucking blood pressure is going up just looking at slitty with his stupid trackies on.Once a cunt always a cunt.fuck orf to never ever land.💩
Don’t you like him then 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha

Monsieur Crumble

Hi all, I'm a newbie here so not sure how it all works 🤔 I was one of the original"stooges" with Riley and Walker 😁 fed up now with being ghosted and deleted on the Scum so decided to join you all as we all have something in common klatusflapus,lipusfatus,stankusslapus,clapusflapus and it's sidekick snake eyed,stubbynubbin,mollyboy nobhound! 😬

• Haha
  • Heart

BigBlue2018

VIP Member
And it’s actually made the Sun 😳 but no pictures, expect a deflection story in 3....2...1....
Wonder if Bunny in the backseat had a seatbelt on? Guessing not! She and 'Clearblue Cole' are scum. No regards for her kids safety. Hopefully now they are divorced Kieron will put his foot down. Bet she didn't pay him any money she owed either. She's glad to see the back of this divorce? Not as much as Kerian I'm sure!

• Heart

Wilkco

VIP Member
Someone apparently seen her at the airport when she was going to Turkey with crutches hanging out her suitcase
Does that prove that she was going to have surgery on her feet in Turkey and would need crutches. There was no accident. :(

• Angry

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
Skunk and polecat wee - a pungent mix. 🦝 + 💈 🐈

It is great - she's never looked more like herself if that's pissoble!
There's some great one's of Lozza....this being my fave. I think they should pair up for a new smash hit reality show. As the world's best mum Skanky Flaps could give advice to new mum-to-be Lozza. You know, how to ditch the child at first opportunity & fuck off on holiday, stuff like that. Also include a cooking segment....as we know they're both absolutely brilliant in the kitchen. A bit about their favourite takeaway....which obviously they both only use on VERY rare occasions such as birthdays. A relationship discussion where Skanky can quiz Lozza about what it's like to shag her leftovers & does she score better than Skanky's 1. They can discuss their natural beauty & tell us all how they stay sooooooo youthful looking without the help of surgery, Photoshop or filters. I think I'm onto a winner 😁👍

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick

Cloud Chaser

It really baffles me how she is getting away with all this money making considering she's supposed to be bankrupt. I know she's using other people but surely bankruptcy people aren't that oblivious
They are aware of everything but at present all they can do is collate her monthly financial statements (when she actually hands them over) and continue doing things by the book. This is the frustrating part. They are governed by rules and have to play the long game.
Everything has been noted and it will be interesting, when Katie undergoes public examination, what will she claim was a freebie, paid for, work or part of her free time. As she’s shown already she changes the narrative of an event to suit her needs at that time, for example, “Carl building the love shack in the garden.” There’s been many narratives for that event.
She is also going to have a good memory regarding when we were in lockdown or she may face criminal charges after the questioning.

• Wow

Bee kind

Hey! I’ve followed this thread for quite a while now and I’ve finally decided to get involved, you lot on here are so funny🤣 I’m buzzing to bee here🐝

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Bee kind

if I was Kieron, I would be livid that my ex’s new bit of fluff allowed my child to sit on Katies lap in the front passenger seat no matter how short the journey. What sort of bloke does that? He’s an awful person with an awful attitude - you don’t piss about with someone else’s children PERIOD😡

Yet the DM says pictured today...

These long wigs are just so wiggy-looking. So aging.
Cheap n nasty, just like her🤷🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Angry

Skiah

Look at Katie’s heels and ankles in this photo - rotating inwards! Do you think the this would be something she would have surgery for?
Some people have inserts for this reason.
Well spotted! You’re right, you can have surgery for fallen arches, and it involves pins etc in the heel as well, so maybe you are into something there ☺

SammyC42

Someone mentioned when she gets her driving licence back. How can someone who says they can only stand for 20 minutes ‘A DAY’ be allowed to drive? How could she be certain she’d be able to press the pedals or brakes safely?

• Wow

Iamthestorm

VIP Member
Not much sign of a scar on her foot either. Very strange that. Those scars she supposedly had from surgery would take much, much longer to fade from angry red into white lines. Hmmmm.
My mum broke her ankle, had pins in and shit, had to have physio etc.. she's got horrible scarring on her ankle, and it still swells up 7 years later!

No way has Choppers broken anything! No way could she ride horses so soon, either. It puts lots of pressure on your feet & ankles. I know, I used to ride.
Lying Bint!

• Heart

sc90

I follow Katie out of fascination and distraction. (I got diagnosed with a chronic disease MS two years ago. Was in a wheelchair and in hospital for four weeks. Scared and fatigued still.) Reading about Pricey to forget my troubles. But this is too much! Can’t even explain myself in English 😭😬🤬OMG what the ****? And so on! When I saw the BBC documentary about Harvey “and Katie” was coming I felt it was getting too serious. Harvey “colossal” T-shirt and management? Princess doing everything to please mom Katie? Lipstick, eyeshow, can’t wait for her boobs to grow to be like mommy😭 Bunny (what a disrespectful name to give your little girl) a six year old, almost pouting already. Jett begging to sit on her lap in the front seat and she lets him, with no belt of corse! 🤬😡🤯😭Sorry but-vad i helvete ? What the h***?
I have missed a few pages again. But I just want to say when you mentioned about not being able to express yourself in English... without sounding patronising, I think you did amazingly well. Certainly better than our Katie!! She can’t even speak English and she’s born and bred here!
Lovely to see you here and I hope you continue to join us xx

• Heart

tacheovale

Could you imagine if she did get pregnant. Christ who would look after the baby, the woman has no fucking morals at all .
Indeed.

At least Keiran and Peter seem to be pretty good dads to the kids, and Harvey has had her mum to look after him.

But I would feel really sorry for any child of Katie and Cull, having those two as parents! Neither Katie nor Cull have any redeeming features whatsoever!

• Heart

BigBlue2018

VIP Member
Got this back from Channel 4 re my complaint about Pwicey being unsuitable as a 'roving reporter', with her criminal record, first topic, trolling ironically:

"Thank you for contacting Channel 4 Viewer Enquiries regarding Steph's Packed Lunch.

May we advise, having spoken to the team at Steph's Packed Lunch, they believe that Katie Price, as someone who has experienced these issues first hand; both personally and due to comments directed to and at her family, is well placed to explore these issues on behalf of the programme.

Nevertheless, please be assured that all your comments have been logged and noted for the attention of those responsible for our programming.

Thank you again for taking the time to contact us. We appreciate all feedback from our viewers; complimentary or otherwise.

Regards,

Kelsey Quinn
Channel 4 Viewer Enquiries

Sure you can guess my response. What the fuck is going on and how does she get away with it? I'm going to be down on 'Kelsey' like a ton of bricks once Skankey and 'Clearblue Carl' have been on. You guys behind me with your thoughts as well?

• Angry
  • Haha

tacheovale

I would like to introduce you to the new KP spring/summer 2021 deplop collection...

altogether now🎙
“Come get your black bin bags
They're long and black and slender
Heavy duty black bin bags
No matter what your gender”
Haha great Phoenix Nights reference!!!

"Come and get your black bin bags,
Whether bi or straight or bender"

Could never say that on TV these days! 🙄

• Haha