Katie Price #24 visitors and travel, what’s the fuss? rules don’t apply to people like us

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just teasing the Covid reporters.... 🙄

Zoe did all the masterclasses with her and seeing they are supposed to be re-scheduling the cancelled ones, but she hasn't been seen so much, Fern is still posting about KP, so I presume they are still associated, she is always going to use the excuse of 'work' but it's truly amazing how having your photo taken out on a horse ride or putting some furniture in a van (to sell the pictures to news outlets) is classed as 'work'

Looks like the accounts for the KP Merch LTD (for the Masterclasses) are still overdue, she's probably not going to mention them and hope people have forgotten and then can keep their money!
She claimed to have a new accountant.. (Technically yes, but still in the same firm) so will probably claim they’re still going through everything and of course there’s Covid delays and any other excuse she can think of.
Her bykatieprice hasn’t had a lot of uptake from what I can see.

Reactions: 13
@Dinkydonut I want to say thank you for your lovely message. I don't know how to reply from previous thread.
My brother is continuing to improve 🥰 doctors hope he can get home next week but we will have to wait and see how he is then.
You are all so lovely on here 🤗

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Yet another bullshit non story from her Itsasham 😡. Soooooo full of absolute lies. That pic of him scoffing cheesecake from the other day.....yup, he's really "loosing" weight. I'm absolutely terrified that he won't be here much longer 😭. If you showed that pic to someone who had zero idea of who he was or who is woman of a mother is, they'd think it was from My 600lb Life or something similar. How the duck is she getting away with publicly neglecting, abusing, manipulating, exploiting a vulnerable adult 😡😡😡😡. She is a disgusting, talentless, fake, lying, sick, bitter, twisted, whoring piece of tit.
Omg! She’s keeps highlighting how big and strong he is and how it’s hard to contain him... She’s setting up the next idea for a follow up tv programme “Help Harvey become Healthy”. 😡 She wants someone to buy the concept so she will not be responsible for his health or weight. Therefore, if something was to happen to Harvey she could point the finger and be the victim.
That poor boy. Who is advocating for him 😞

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
The skanky flapped woman shouldn't have Funghi Fern anywhere near Harvey full bloody stop. She couldn't give a flying duck if he gets Covid. As was said in the last thread, he's been failed so badly by all relevant services. Why the duck has he not been removed from her care? Absolutely zero need for the clip of him swearing about a plate of mayo ccovered slop Bolognese. How can the stupid witch caption it that's he's "loosing" weight?? I honestly think the poor lad is still gaining. And I assume the younger kids are also used to hearing his colourful language. All as a result of Skanky Flaps 😡
Years back about 08 there was a thread on another forum about pwicy and andre teaching Harvey to swear,that was Harvey’s party piece done for a laugh 😂.she’s never been a good mother at any stage of their life’s.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
That's reminded me of the IG footage just before they all went to Turkey in the summer, where there were packing and Kieran (I think) arrived at the house to collect the younger kids and in the hall there was a pair of crutches... all ready for when they might be needed on their return???

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18

Now using a glittery crutch FFS
She uses everything as a crutch including her kid's. Vile exploitive lying scamming witch...hope she doesn't have a leg to stand on in court.

Reactions: 14
That's reminded me of the IG footage just before they all went to Turkey in the summer, where there were packing and Kieran (I think) arrived at the house to collect the younger kids and in the hall there was a pair of crutches... all ready for when they might be needed on their return???
Oh wow, that is very interesting.

I really want to know more about Fern and desperate for fame Coal!

Someone mentioned when she gets her driving licence back. How can someone who says they can only stand for 20 minutes ‘A DAY’ be allowed to drive? How could she be certain she’d be able to press the pedals or brakes safely?
Thats a very good point

Reactions: 9
Katie Price supports herself with a crutch as she goes for a check-up | Daily Mail Online

Where has all the shite in this article come from, I'll pick the best bits out so you don't have to (I'll miss out the "cutting a casual figure" and how her tresses were styled crap if you don't mind):

'I'm registered disabled and have got letters from the doctors to certify me for a blue badge, which I've sent off for.' There is no such thing as "registered disabled" Services 4 Me - How do I register disabled? You apply for help if you believe you need it.

She revealed she'll have to get her legs and hips 'aligned' and also wears pads in her shoes to help with a collapsed arch.

As well as impacting her health, the constant pain and difficulty moving around has meant the mum-of-five has had to miss out on playing with her children. Can still find time for make up sessions and photo shoots with them to peddle all your crap though eh?

Katie underwent an eight-hour operation to rebuild her feet after she was 'mucking about' following a few drinks and jumped off what she thought was a 'small wall' at the Land of Legends theme park. Discussing her injury on her YouTube channel at the time, Katie said: ‘Silly me, at my age, should calm things down. Basically, silly little accident. I was running and jumped over a wall, as it was a little shortcut, and didn’t really judge the height. Katie, who's now getting legal advice about her situation, said: 'This has all affected our home life dramatically... It's all just a nightmare that has gone from bad to worse. Legal advice?, you were pissed. no claim to answer to. Jog on.

She's discussed how tasks are 'impossible' including going to the toilet, cooking, reaching for the cupboards and taking a bath where she could 'drown'. But can go on Masterchef, riiiiiiiiiiight...

However Katie also vowed that she is 'never drinking again' following the traumatising accident and plans to cover up her 'mangled' feet with tattoos. Aye right, see previous thread for her "drinking timeline"

But the CBB star described how she would be 'lost' without her beau and revealed how she can still 'keep Carl happy in the bedroom' with him having 'no complaints'. :sick:

• Angry
  • Wow
@Dinkydonut I want to say thank you for your lovely message. I don't know how to reply from previous thread.
My brother is continuing to improve 🥰 doctors hope he can get home next week but we will have to wait and see how he is then.
You are all so lovely on here 🤗
Wow how great that he may be home soon 👏 . Hope it goes well for you all.

Katie Price supports herself with a crutch as she goes for a check-up | Daily Mail Online

Where has all the shite in this article come from, I'll pick the best bits out so you don't have to (I'll miss out the "cutting a casual figure" and how her tresses were styled crap if you don't mind):

'I'm registered disabled and have got letters from the doctors to certify me for a blue badge, which I've sent off for.' There is no such thing as "registered disabled" Services 4 Me - How do I register disabled? You apply for help if you believe you need it.

She revealed she'll have to get her legs and hips 'aligned' and also wears pads in her shoes to help with a collapsed arch.

As well as impacting her health, the constant pain and difficulty moving around has meant the mum-of-five has had to miss out on playing with her children. Can still find time for make up sessions and photo shoots with them to peddle all your crap though eh?

Katie underwent an eight-hour operation to rebuild her feet after she was 'mucking about' following a few drinks and jumped off what she thought was a 'small wall' at the Land of Legends theme park. Discussing her injury on her YouTube channel at the time, Katie said: ‘Silly me, at my age, should calm things down. Basically, silly little accident. I was running and jumped over a wall, as it was a little shortcut, and didn’t really judge the height. Katie, who's now getting legal advice about her situation, said: 'This has all affected our home life dramatically... It's all just a nightmare that has gone from bad to worse. Legal advice?, you were pissed. no claim to answer to. Jog on.

She's discussed how tasks are 'impossible' including going to the toilet, cooking, reaching for the cupboards and taking a bath where she could 'drown'. But can go on Masterchef, riiiiiiiiiiight...

However Katie also vowed that she is 'never drinking again' following the traumatising accident and plans to cover up her 'mangled' feet with tattoos. Aye right, see previous thread for her "drinking timeline"

But the CBB star described how she would be 'lost' without her beau and revealed how she can still 'keep Carl happy in the bedroom' with him having 'no complaints'. :sick:
So is she gonna be in plaster cast from her waist to her feet so that she can be 're-aligned'? Wtf does that even mean? Does she know?

• Haha
Reactions: 11

OMFG I know what id like to do with that crutch the lies just keep flowing, her breath must smell like tit with all the bullshit that flows from it.
Narcissistic witch

• Haha
  • Heart
So, the other day she'd not had a drink in 12 months, yet in this article she apparently had the Turkey accident "after a few drinks." In July. 8 months ago.

Reactions: 17

But the CBB star described how she would be 'lost' without her beau and revealed how she can still 'keep Carl happy in the bedroom' with him having. 'no complaints'. :sick:
Thanks for dissecting that. I just can't be doing with her & all her bullshit today at all.
I need to remind myself that she has pretty much nothing & is desperately clawing at every way to keep her ugly plastic face out there. And unfortunately using her kids is the only way 😢
Or is all this moving in with Crawl part of her master plan for court? Sooooooo broke, can't even afford a rental, had to move in with Crawl. Sooooooo disabled needs to use a crutch. Mental health soooooooo bad because of "trowels". Is she trying to paint a woe is me picture to gain sympathy from the court?

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Omg! She’s keeps highlighting how big and strong he is and how it’s hard to contain him... She’s setting up the next idea for a follow up tv programme “Help Harvey become Healthy”. 😡 She wants someone to buy the concept so she will not be responsible for his health or weight. Therefore, if something was to happen to Harvey she could point the finger and be the victim.
That poor boy. Who is advocating for him 😞
In your opinion cloud chaser will she ever face justice for all this ie have to pay her creditors ?

• Wow
Reactions: 12
He has a nice rolled up sock collection for careful placement during IG photos when they decide they need attention to deflect from negative publicity.
He might even wear this if the negative publicity gets too bad 😄😄 xx.

He need his whole sock collection to fill these lol.
Back later 😀 x.

Resizer_16143626677901.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.