Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AimlessShameless

VIP Member
And white carpets? Are you fricking kidding me. They will be ruined in a nano second. Just imagine the 💩 stains from the dogs (and I include the owner in this pack).

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28

Rosiecosy

VIP Member
Check list for skankys new egg.
1. Younger than skank.
2. Clean driving licence.
3. Has a penis (doesn't matter what size it is it'll be the biggest it's had anyway)
4. High sperm count.
5. Strong stomach and no sense of smell.

[

8. has a passport
9. qualified in childcare
10. is a multi-millionaire so she never needs to work again.
11. No morals
12. knows how Backgrid works
13. likes a bit of sniff
14. Loves drama
15. Blind
16. Deaf @tracey3871
17. is the only man who can put her in her place
18. The only man to ever stand up for her
19. Not interested in fame
20. Harvey is obsessed with him
🙄

• Haha

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Fgs. Hair being done AGAIN 😡 wonder where Jett is.

Hair again, it’s doing my head in DC, Mum of the bloody year, Skank is an appalling parent.

I’ve stayed in today, we are doing fun things inside as it’s too cold out today, but Brighton has so much to offer her kids than endless bloody trips to nail bars and hair salons. Last Saturday we went to a morning Christmas show at Komedia in town, my daughter loved it, was magical and enchanting, I loved it as well. There are loads of these shows for kids going on in Brighton. FGS she was getting shit-faced in town last night, but nothing for the kids ? After the show we went to the Christmas market, my daughter and her 2 friends went on a virtual sleigh-ride which was conveniently situated next to the Apres Ski-Bar where Mum & Dad can purchase a drink whilst keeping an eye on them 👍🏾 Skank is so empty-headed, just pampering herself all the time, she’s a rotten stinkingly bad parent, it’s just all so dreadful. I so hope KH gets them back soon, he took them to proper kid’s stuff not this bs she does. How is she a fit parent, it’s awful.

• Heart

Stan Butler

VIP Member
If i've read this right skank has just thrown just about everyone and everything under the bus with this one interview,, her MH, her spending, ITV, OK magazine, her sister Sophie the source who sells stories to the tabroids and OK, her ex's for cheating and spending her money, her dink and drug habits (which everyone knows she's still dabbling) even her broken trotters and her kids but skank won't give a flying fuck because it'll see it as a victory and the publicity it craves. Hoping now someone at ITV or OK magazine even the tabroids start to close the door and take this cunt down even her ex's now have ammunition to start blabbing. 😎🤬

• Heart

Silly-old-Slapper

VIP Member
"Then we have the photographer, two photographic assistants, Price’s old friend Ross and her hairdresser, who goes by the stage name of Mikey Kardashian and is fondly recalling the occasion of Jett’s birth, when he fitted hair extensions to Price as she lay on her hospital bed, catheter still in situ, recovering from an emergency caesarean. “We’ve done some weird old jobs together, haven’t we?”"

Apart from the horrendous image this conjures up, wasn't Jett born in a land far away where "they don't speak no Inglish" during a driving trip in the horsebox - as most pregnant woman do when close to their supposed due date ??? So what are we meant to believe, MikeyBoi was in the horsebox with them when she went into labour or did she shout loudly at the hospital staff "Get. MikeyBoi. over. eere. NOW." and just like that he dropped his tongs and the blowie he was doing and all his booked in clients for the next few days and hot footed it to the airport whereby a private jet flew him to the far off land so he could fit a floor mat to her bonce whilst carefully skipping around her catheter and piss bag. (Where are you @Pom Bear my love??!!)

Oh the irony, reporter is obviously taking the piss, pity the Skank is too dumb to realise!

(Edited to add, blow dry, I meant blow dry not blowie 😂)

• Haha
  • Heart
That interview, wow, just wow! I’ll make sure the Insolvency practitioner sees it. She really does not give a shit about anything, apart from revenge and money. 🤬🤬🤬
6 horses DC. Managing to pay 3G a month utilities. That interviewer was having none of it. They did not believe a word.

coolcat2022

VIP Member
She’s talking absolute bollocks about her feet. There’s nothing wrong with them. She reminds me of those tossers who pretend to be crippled to claim disability. KP is out and about whenever she feels like it.,

Blessmyheart

VIP Member
It really does smell as if Carol has called it quits doesnt it .... I think there has been some kind of agreement not to destroy each other based on the recordings Carol has of her & she has taken her narcissistic rage out on KH & MP ... if I am right, then I must say, well played, Carol in terms of escaping the Kipper monster relatively unscathed ... now slither back under the rock you crawled out from you wanker
Oh,this I could buy.And it’s probably the best outcome for both of them.She will post more out on the tiles photos with her gay mates/ new best friends, then somewhere down the line (after the Christmas miracle )will announce that she is single.There will be some insta post about trolls/KH&MP/Tattle/the weather/Tesco Clubcard points putting pressure on their relationship, and they have decided to part( but wish each other well).
Or...This is the eleventy fifth attempt at generating interest.

• Haha

MrsEms

VIP Member
My mate years ago hated cooking when she cooked spag bog,tipped everything in saucepa,rather than fry onions,garlic and mushrooms slowly etc,obviously never browned seperatEd mince from one lump.

Fucking awful it was,at least she owned up to it though.🤣🤮
Hey dolly, do you remember when I made that spag bol in the slow cooker but got my measurements mixed up because it wasn't metric. I ended up making spag bol to serve 24 people🤣 maths was never my strong point🤦🏻‍♀️ I did notice it looked alot but just kept going with it...
Skankys spag bol looks shit though!

• Haha

LuvyaHarve

Exactly that, she titled it “self care day”. Every day is fucking self care day in Kippers world. Would love to know where the kiddies are while she’s “looking after herself”!
I have this vision they go with her and must get bored out of their minds, being such a liberal parent she would expect the shop owner to allow them to touch stuff run around etc, even phones wont keep their attention for the hours she's in there, the only other option is Mr Dogsbody has another new title of Mr Nanny.

• Sad
  • Sick

Gawdblimey

Chatty Member
The endless saga of it’s broken trotters:

Oh piss off.
Backgrid snaps again,probably Cole taking the fake pictures!
Hence why they both made a point of showing they were out separately last night,scamming asswipes

Mamfe71

Chatty Member
This bit actually made me laugh out loud…

. “You should know that.” The drinking and drug-taking was “years ago”, she goes on. “Check my fridge, I don’t even have alcohol. I’m not even a big drinker”

She has a very serious delusional psychological condition along with some sort of mythomania - I think she actually believes her own lies.
Think the journalist was quite truthful in their summing up that skank believes her lies she spouts as the truth

Blessmyheart

VIP Member
I'm wondering if families have control on where the donor organ will go, I too wouldn't like an organ of a loved one
going to someone who doesn't deserve it.

Assuming that AFP had the transplant, wouldn't that alone put people off donating at all?
No one can decide where donated organs go( except doctors).I would have thought it depends on tissue compatibility, who is top of the list, health of recipient etc.
And to be fair, it’s a bit naff for the donor trying to choose who is”worthy”.
I think there was a story ( a few years ago), of someone trying to put restrictions on who their organs would go to ,eg no one of colour.That was swiftly shot down, and rightly so.
I may not like AFP, but she got them because she met certain criteria. Therefore she deserved the op.I would argue that a positive life affirming success story of organ donation would encourage people to think about it.
I always think of the late George Best. A lot of people( at the time), said he didn’t deserve the liver transplant because the damage was self inflicted.
I believe he was given one because he met the criteria.

• Sad
  • Heart

Gawdblimey

Chatty Member
So is the article trying to say she nipped in yesterday , had the op to remove screws from one foot, which are internal screws, and then she hopped out on crutches to hobble home , oh and felt fine to go out last night.

If you read article it says she had thr op to remove screws from one foot , WTF .
If she'd had the screws out she's be in agony,not sat getting a blow dry.
OH HOW SHE LIES!!

• Angry

Stan Butler

VIP Member
Wondered how long the mummy of the year would last without having a night out, used the pamper me me me day to claim she needed it for her MH but seems it's dumped the kids for drink and sniff again. 😎

• Sad
  • Angry

Stan Butler

VIP Member
I think she was probably there to try guide KP to the correct replies and maybe monitor the journos questions. She certainly ballsed that up.
Sophie the source did a worse job than Prince Andrews advisors did when he got interviewed wasn't a car crash interview it was a train wreck. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27