Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WillowTree21

VIP Member
I had a couple of minutes to kill and I saw this story, so now we know!!!
Give it a week and we will finally learn if AFP had a lung transplant as
IT HAS BEEN CLAIMED...
Why did you need to put 'IT HAS BEEN CLAIMED' ?

AFP HAS had a lung transplant. How many more time's must I say this. I've pretty much got sick of posting lately, with all the sniping going on, on the site. However, there are also some very decent people on here. I will read spasmodically, to keep up to date, but until something interesting happens, or I get information, I'm not going to post. There seems to be, unfortunately some unpleasant comments & unpleasant posters at the moment.
Like I've said before, I do NOT post untruths. What would be the point? The lung transplant news, will have to be released eventually. They're waiting for the best time & best pay out, I'm sure.
As far as I'm concerned, KFP, her family & Crawl are con artists, out to earn as much as possible from paid publicity, while trying to destroy decent people. I feel for anyone associated with them all. That includes all her exes (especially Kieran & Michelle) & the poor kids. Sooner Peter get's away to Australia with P & J, the better, even if for a short time.
I hope the recent pictures of her skiing, puts paid to any further 'poorly feet' excuses. Another con.
I also hope, that things are going on legally/police/SS etc, that we don't know about. Can't hide forever, from the truth. But, I'm not going to hold my breath, since she's seems invincible from getting her just desserts.

• Heart
Reactions: 97

Whl1994

VIP Member
Well done to @Rockin' Robin for the thread title!!

View attachment 1804743

@Whl1994 had the most voted but unfortunately the word cunt appeared more than once and it wasn’t one we could change to another word 😂 sorry Wilma!

Link to previous thread

I really don’t have the words for a recap except that I sincerely hope that KH sticks it to her for defaming him in public. Enough is enough.

Also-another undeclared Ad for cheese strings in her OnlyFans… how dare she! 😂

View attachment 1804745
Let’s hope we have better news this week… and let’s see if Cole has any luck with his #askthepussywhippedcunt question time this week! 🤦🏻‍♀️

feel free to add updates and please don’t forget if you’re new - check out the wiki at the top of the page - there’s plenty for you to read about the delightful Kipper Price.

As you were…
Well I'm going to claim a runners up prize so thank you!
So if cunt isn't acceptable, does anyone have any objection to bastard fucker ugly whore fucking bitch faced cum guzzling slag bint tramp?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61

Stan Butler

VIP Member
Think the gruesome twosome are about to reveal that their back together ( because nobody is taking any notice and didn't believe they'd split in the first place) skank wants a best mate who beats ten buckets of shit out of her and frightens the kids and sink boy wants loyalty from a woman that's had him arrested for assault, coercive and controlling behaviour and theft, cheated on him and called plod a second time because the kids and herself feared for their safety. What a fucking lasting loving relationship these two clowns have.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

Rosiecosy

VIP Member

AFP HAS had a lung transplant. How many more time's must I say this. I've pretty much got sick of posting lately, with all the sniping going on, on the site. However, there are also some very decent people on here. I will read spasmodically, to keep up to date, but until something interesting happens, or I get information, I'm not going to post. There seems to be, unfortunately some unpleasant comments & unpleasant posters at the moment.
Like I've said before, I do NOT post untruths. What would be the point? The lung transplant news, will have to be released eventually. They're waiting for the best time & best pay out, I'm sure.
As far as I'm concerned, KFP, her family & Crawl are con artists, out to earn as much as possible from paid publicity, while trying to destroy decent people. I feel for anyone associated with them all. That includes all her exes (especially Kieran & Michelle) & the poor kids. Sooner Peter get's away to Australia with P & J, the better, even if for a short time.
I hope the recent pictures of her skiing, puts paid to any further 'poorly feet' excuses. Another con.
I also hope, that things are going on legally/police/SS etc, that we don't know about. Can't hide forever, from the truth. But, I'm not going to hold my breath, since she's seems invincible from getting her just desserts.
Willow you don't need to explain yourself. We know you're honest and your tea is the best!
I too have backed off a bit from posting, hopefully we'll get some good news soon and that will bring us all together again x

• Heart
Reactions: 60

Annie_C1888

Long time lurker on here and don't post often but I cannot contain my viriol for this vile piece of shit. Everytime I see that poor wee Jett it breaks my heart. Poor boy looks broken, lost and traumatised- his eyes look so, so sad.I just wish someone would help him. She is an absolute massive weapons grade cunt of a woman. Rant over.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 57

RinsedHoops

Chatty Member
I want to join the thread but I'm nervous. It's a bit more "robust" than the Jack Monroe threads.

Pricey looks more and more like an unbleached bumhole every day.

• Haha
Reactions: 56

henriettadubois2

VIP Member
@WillowTree21
Sorry that some people put you off posting.

Willow speaks the truth, I know as I was around back in the day. I think we must have met at some point tbh.

I get some people are consumed and give their lives to hating KP but what you don’t realise is being so rabid and argumentative you put off people spilling real tea, instead of random theories and conjecture!

• Heart
Reactions: 56

WillowTree21

VIP Member
Remember that ... make a good future thread title !
Well as we're coming to the end of yet another thread & I've got absolutely nothing to say or think about this disgusting individual, I thought I would send all the lovely Tattlers, a sweet thing I read this morning. I found it very touching and an apt end to thread#230. No doubt she would definitely be entering the 1st gate! Love to you all, hope you enjoy:

❤A man and his dog were walking along a road. The man was enjoying the scenery, when it suddenly occurred to him that he was dead.
He remembered dying, and that the dog walking beside him had been dead for years. He wondered where the road was leading them.
After a while, they came to a high, white stone wall along one side of the road. It looked like fine marble. At the top of a long hill, it was broken by a tall arch that glowed in the sunlight. Standing before it, he saw a magnificent gate that looked like mother-of-pearl, and the street that led to the gate looked like pure gold. He and the dog walked toward the gate, when he saw a man at a desk to one side.
He called out, “Excuse me, where are we?”
“This is Heaven, sir,” the man answered.
“Would you happen to have some water?” the man asked.
“Of course, sir. Come right in, and I'll have some ice water brought right up'”
The gate began to open.
“Can my friend come in, too?” the traveler asked, gesturing towards his dog.
“I'm sorry, sir, but we don't accept pets.”
The man thought a moment, turned back toward the road, and continued on his way.
After another long walk, he came to a dirt road leading through a farm gate that looked as if it had never been closed. As he approached the gate, he saw a man inside leaning against a tree and reading a book.
“Excuse me!” he called to the man. “Do you have any water?”
“Yes, there's a pump over there, come on in.”
“How about my friend here?” the traveler gestured to the dog.
“There should be a bowl by the pump.”
They went through the gate, and sure enough, there was a pump with a bowl beside it.
The traveler filled the water bowl and took a long drink himself, then he gave some to the dog.
When they were full, he and the dog walked back toward the man who was standing by the tree.
“What do you call this place?” the traveler asked.
“This is Heaven,” he answered.
“Well, that's confusing,” the traveler said. “The man down the road said that was Heaven too.”
“Oh, you mean the place with the gold street and pearly gates? Nope. That's hell.”
“Doesn't it make you mad for them to use your name like that?” the traveler asked.
“No, we're just happy that they screen out the folks who would leave their best friends behind.”

• Heart
Reactions: 54

emmaw28

VIP Member
Well done to @Rockin' Robin for the thread title!!

C6E8C68D-1C7F-476E-BAA9-8998B6953B72.jpeg

@Whl1994 had the most voted but unfortunately the word cunt appeared more than once and it wasn’t one we could change to another word 😂 sorry Wilma!

Link to previous thread

I really don’t have the words for a recap except that I sincerely hope that KH sticks it to her for defaming him in public. Enough is enough.

Also-another undeclared Ad for cheese strings in her OnlyFans… how dare she! 😂

86567B78-FCF0-4C58-A982-F6C8512791B8.jpeg

Let’s hope we have better news this week… and let’s see if Cole has any luck with his #askthepussywhippedcunt question time this week! 🤦🏻‍♀️

feel free to add updates and please don’t forget if you’re new - check out the wiki at the top of the page - there’s plenty for you to read about the delightful Kipper Price.

As you were…

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50

DC16

VIP Member
Shame Skank, even Panto won’t offer you a role as an ugly sister these days….

View attachment 1810691
Right, so this is the panto for a charity in aid of special needs kids. Katie was given complimentary tickets for the wrap event but she didn't claim them or respond, so the tickets were given to someone else. Right before the event she kicked off that she was the star and should go to the event. She wouldn't hear she was at fault for not collecting the tickets. The charity had to withdraw from sale tickets for her and her hangers on. She turned up late, ignored everyone and had free drinks then left. The charity lost loads of money through her laziness and greed. :mad:

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 49

Foxtotty2

Good for Alex Reid sticking up for himself, Boyson for warning KP off. PA for keeping her at arms length but FFS why did they ever get involved with her in the first place? KH seems to be the only loser in this little game she's playing. Clearly he loves J&B and I feel for him. Must be devastating not to be having contact with his kids. I have voiced my concerns to the school and the SS website about her parenting skills. It is available for people to report anonymously if anyone can add their input? Thanks x

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49

DCI Jack Logan

Chatty Member
Sorry but that isn't right. PIP has replaced DLA, he can't get both. He won't get full PIP either as the living element is taken off. There won't be any housing benefit either as he lives in residential care paid for by the Local authority. The DWP and LA share information.
Hi just an idea because I do scroll past most of the benefits arguments on here because Im not really wanting to get in a benefits fight, so how about someone only because I don’t know how but maybe someone could start a benefits thread where you can all put each other right till the cows come home , good idea 👍
maybe it’s just me but I’d rather read kippers a cunt a cunty cunity cunt with a cunty attitude cunty personality cunty behaviour and a fucking krusty cunt.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

pepe le pew

VIP Member
I on
On the subject of awful people that @Cowpat mentioned, my friend was dating a bloke, he told her on a date that he couldn't see her on Saturday as he was getting married that day and would be away on honey moon for two weeks but would see her when he got back! She said erm no I don't think so thank you!

I once attended the wedding of a work colleague. During the reception her husband got drunk, wandered over to our table and told me he’d always been in love with me. Told me to say the word and he’d walk away from her. And someone stood there and recorded him doing it. It cause a massive fight. I was thrown out of the venue, and I ended up having to leave work too. I was totally dumbfounded by the whole thing. He’d never made a move before. Some men can be absolute knobs. I miss that girl,

• Wow
  • Haha

SmillieKylie

VIP Member

Don‘t blame you Willow, no Idea why some don’t believe your ☕ you’ve always come through. AFP has deffo had the transplant, it’s either as #aimlessshameless said, no one is giving Skank top dollar for the story or she’s waiting till Christmas for the big Christmas miracle with all the photos of the family, hoping Andre takes P&J to Australia soon to scupper their involvement at least.

I’m sticking around until the BH, she HAS to be dealt with harshly then, hoping HMRC are looking into her, hoping she loses the MM, it’s a status thing for her, she will hate to lose it. Skank will never again have the income to run a place like that, let alone pay off the outstanding debts on it, how she still has it anyway is beyond my understanding. She will hate living in a smaller house. She’s messy beyond belief, imagine the tip a small house would be, her crap everywhere, the animals running riot, she might even have to rehouse some due to lack of space, we’d all cheer that, at least some would be saved from a needless death. Also hoping somehow KH gets the two little ones back full-time, she shouldn’t be near them, I do believe we are already watching her destroy their little lives, not just the education, but the poison she’s filling them with. Someone in authority must see what we see. When it comes to Wank-Boy, I’m past caring, it’s a business relationship, the buisiness has failed, they just make up shit now to pretend they are a couple, they aren’t. He stays as he still wants that fame by association, and in his thick head I still think he reckons serious cash will come his way one day by being with her, it won’t. She just needs a chauffeur and can’t be alone, also think she can’t find a new egg, she’s a joke figure, few will touch it now.

If she walks away untouched, I just won’t believe it, and think I’d have to just lurk, maybe even give up following the carnival that is her life, it would be such a joke, but have to believe 2023 will be the year she is taken down. So hanging in there, Woo Hoo it’s frustrating for all of us, but gotta believe judgement day is coming soon 🙏🏽🥳😁

Last edited:
  • Heart

mrspig99

VIP Member
On the subject of awful people that @Cowpat mentioned, my friend was dating a bloke, he told her on a date that he couldn't see her on Saturday as he was getting married that day and would be away on honey moon for two weeks but would see her when he got back! She said erm no I don't think so thank you!

• Wow
  • Haha

AimlessShameless

VIP Member
Something isnt right, if you had been given sole custody from your ex why wouldnt she be out & about with them even if it was point scoring like she usually does, instead she is nowhere to be seen & just posting up old photos
Because she's a fucking liar that fucking lies. She's created her own version of Sharia law called skanky law, where only she has the right to be the centre of the universe and as a result she does what she pleases with the assistance of her flying monkeys.

She's evading everyone who is trying to "destroy" her warped narrative and "take them away".

• Haha
Reactions: 46