Katie Price #228 Ashes to ashes, Flying monkeys. We know KFP is a junkie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just had a thought, when was the Winter Wonderland visit, before or after 11/11? If you remember B seemed to have a black eye/bruised face then so I wonder if that and the 'abuse' are related?
I thought that looked like makeup when I first saw that, the bruise seemed to disappear quickly

Reactions: 4
When my daughter was about 13 during an argument she shouted at me "I have rights you know', I said not in his house you don't and started towards her. She ran up the stairs as fast as her legs would carry her!

When my kids were little we used to threaten to send them to boarding school if they were naughty. My two nieces actually did go to boarding school (because their parents lived overseas) and when my kids found out they looked at them horrified and said 'what did you do?' It was hilarious!

Exactly! I'm a lot older than you but when we were kids we used to go out all day and literally come home when it started to get dark. We would go play in the woods or down at the stream, building dens and fishing for 'tiddlers', going to the local park to play on the swings etc. Very carefree.
Catching tadpoles, absolutely fascinated watching them change to wee froggies 🐸

• Heart
Reactions: 10
@ minty_socks that a thread title. I’ll put it up for you

KP #229 outrageous never seems to end, Teflon tits has struck again, and again

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Same, I made worse threats than childline. I really was an hole of a child/teen. One of them I threatened to report my dad and say he was abusing me in some horribly untrue way, is actually the only thing he ever retaliated with by hitting me.

My mum would do a whole fake conversation with “a kids home” and then a follow up “cancellation” call when we’d stopped whatever we were doing 😂😂
My mum did the whole 'phone the orphanage' fake conversation once when I was about 7 but she went the extra mile and actually packed a bag of clothes and sent me to the bus stop. She watched me crying at the stop, it was only about 10 yards from the door, after 5 mins or so she shouted that she'd decided to let me stay because the orphanage didn't want me. To this day I still don't know why the orphanage didn't want me.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I think we can all see the desperation now. Selling nudes on OFs for $9.99 (sure it won’t be totally nude, mesh dress) something she said she wouldn’t do when she joined OFs. 🤷🏻‍♀️
She spent the first part of the year in and out of court because of her “triggers” and couldn’t control herself, she has a bit of therapy and does her cs, a few holidays, then realises it’s nearly the BH and could lose her house. Suddenly, she’s off again, now lashing out at anyone and everyone, revenge is in full swing, especially K & M who she’s sees as an easy target.
She’s spent the year on and off with SB, probably trying to stall him so he doesn’t spill tea on her, the toxic pair are pitched against each other. Constantly planning and plotting her next move. Hope they destroy each other.
As a few have said, this is just dark now. Her behaviour is out of control. It’s ruining all her kids lives, all her ex’s lives, family and friends. I personally don’t care if it’s affecting her own life or her MH, she’s destroyed too many already through her selfishness.
I just don’t think she will ever stop the ❄ And will continue to spiral.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 69
Absolutely. I do wonder how she gets so much attention, but that is because dislike her or dislike her, she generates revenue. However even the red tops and low rent networks know that they have to steer a wide berth where innocent kids are being used as pawns in her gruesome game of "revenge".
Only two things she cares about. Revenge and money. Only reason she wants her kids, is to generate HER an income. Evil witch!

• Sad
Reactions: 28
I think we can all see the desperation now. Selling nudes on OFs for $9.99 (sure it won’t be totally nude, mesh dress) something she said she wouldn’t do when she joined OFs. 🤷🏻‍♀️
She spent the first part of the year in and out of court because of her “triggers” and couldn’t control herself, she has a bit of therapy and does her cs, a few holidays, then realises it’s nearly the BH and could lose her house. Suddenly, she’s off again, now lashing out at anyone and everyone, revenge is in full swing, especially K & M who she’s sees as an easy target.
She’s spent the year on and off with SB, probably trying to stall him so he doesn’t spill tea on her, the toxic pair are pitched against each other. Constantly planning and plotting her next move. Hope they destroy each other.
As a few have said, this is just dark now. Her behaviour is out of control. It’s ruining all her kids lives, all her ex’s lives, family and friends. I personally don’t care if it’s affecting her own life or her MH, she’s destroyed too many already through her selfishness.
DC do you know if she is still paying her mortgage?
Cloud chaser says she has not been paying trustees

Reactions: 18
Just had this from my mate who saw it driving

"Lights on at the house. Tesco delivery van driving out"
Ooooo.... are we prepared for another OF 'fridge shot...? Salad drawers full of asparagus...?

Now we've seen her post an old photo of her with blonde hair and riding some poor nag through the snow, we can probably assume she's deflecting again and might well be at home. I am sending vitriolic thoughts through the ether no matter where she is on the planet...

Reactions: 13
Do you happen to remember when she announced she was going to stop drinking for a year? Think it lasted a few hours. Talking like she's got a pillow in her damned mouth, liars always forget what they've said. To tell the truth, you don't need a good memory.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.