Katie Price #228 Ashes to ashes, Flying monkeys. We know KFP is a junkie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Great info Wilma, thanks for posting. I went back and read Skanks insta posts. It sounds like she has been bombarding Social services with 'concerns' about K&M, as she says nothing was done 'for months' and people have been ignoring her etc. It also seems like Kieran may have asked one of the kids for info and this is what she's decided was stalking. If there were 'accounts' they could only be from the kids and maybe KP wants Kieran stopped from talking to them, so she's isolating them to control information. ( total narc thing)
She's trying to give the impression kids were removed but maybe it's just an agreed week with her or worse she is delusional and thinks she will never give them back now....it is very concerning she sees reality so differently.
Sounds to me like Kipper has upped the harassment and gone Police SS more and more with lies for months

Reactions: 19
This whole situation also makes me think that voice recording was released by Cole on purpose as an attempt to put him and her in a good light, by stating she was on coke, but now she's not, thanks to him and because she got "clean".

This was so planned..... The vile human is even willing to throw her Mum under the bus.

How can SFP and AFP defend her now, B&J are niece/nephew and their grandchildren. It's just awful.
That recording was old, she's admitted to being on drugs after that

Reactions: 13
We've got a lot of suspicious newbies at the moment and you may be treated as one! Why did you change your name?
Suspicious how? Sorry it made me laugh to think i could be seen as someone in the know of anything haha

I changed my name cause for some reason when I tried to post anything an error message came up and the system was really slow. Regrettably I had to make a new account and ut works again now.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Somebody said that KH was doing a live on IG last night. Did it happen?
No. It seemed to be a new poster claiming they had been told by private messages ( KH never announced it anywhere_) Then when it didn't happen they implied Kieran 'bottled it'......:unsure:

• Angry
Reactions: 22
So KP refused to give them back after having them a week ( while not sending them to school)
How long would it take for SS to investigate?
This, I believe ... I don't believe that the children were removed to her sole custody by SS... that requires something far more serious than what is being claimed as the reason by Kipper ... Apollo & Valentino wouldn't be living with K & M if that had happened

Reactions: 26
I want to know where all these women KH has been having relationships with are?

KFP had absolutely zero qualms about naming them publically when it was supposedly Jane and all the others she named, so why do these new women deserve their anonymity?

She'll probably come up with something like 'Georgina Glass' if really pushed on it. 🤣

I won't disclose my background, but I will tell you that it is INCREDIBLY difficult to keep multiple people from disclosure in situations like this. Someone always talks, so where are they?

The likelihood that one of these women won't come forward and self name is slim to none.

If Kieran has been playing up, that's got nothing to do with SS or J and B. Cheating isn't a crime, and if true, has anyone considered he isn't cheating? Perhaps he and Michelle have an agreement? No one gets to define the terms of a relationship but the people in it. And they aren't obligated to disclose what the inner workings of their private life looks like. I dont see why KFP keeps using this as an angle or explanation for anything. Kieran is allowed to dick around. It's Michelles prerogative what she's willing to live with, but it's still a choice he's free to make.

All I see is a jealous woman that has seen partner after partner move on and have what appear to be healthy, stable, mature relationships. Something she seems incapable of having. And more children with their new partners, which again she appears to be incapable of having.

I feel she is hyper focused on MP , because she has what she believes should have been rightfully hers - A healthy baby and a happy homelife with the children she should be raising. It very literally befuddles her that a woman she most likely has deemed well beneath her, has managed to attain what she believes she deserves.

She won't be happy until she feels vindicated. And a narcissist never feels true vindication, because they are professional victims.

She will spend her life seeking narcissistic supply and she is a malignant narcissist of the highest order.

I've never seen a person carrying more traits, then her.

• Heart
Reactions: 69
If she’s refused to give them back and there is an active court order, Kieran will have to apply to court for enforcement of that order. Social services may ramp up investigations (for example, they may decide a/another section 47 report needs to be done) but can’t remove them and give them back to Kieran or anyone else without a court order themselves, and if they know Kieran is applying they won’t apply anyway, they’ll just attend on Kieran’s application and tell the judge what they think should happen.

How long it takes depends on their local court Can be days on an emergency/urgent application, but the court may refuse to hear it on an emergency basis unless there are absolute threats to the children’s immediate physical welfare, or a risk of her completely disappearing andtaking them. If it’s not heard on an emergency basis it depends how busy they are - can be a week, could be six weeks.
You can see Kipper arrogantly sitting there saying 'I am not giving the kids to you, you can't do anything about it, I am their Mum' ... she complied with SS long enough to get 50/50 custody back ... now she thinks she can do what she wants

Reactions: 34
Sounds to me like Kipper has upped the harassment and gone Police SS more and more with lies for months
Yes, it's funny how she was slagging SS off for months ( September) and then in the recent messages changes to thanking them for taking action at the end.

Reactions: 23
I'm pretty convinced now that they are not in Austria. No IG pics of the happy family. Plus posting a 2011 pic of her in snow, pure deflection, she's not in Austria imho
I don't think she is out if the country at all ... holed up somewhere in the UK with the kids

Reactions: 13
I think skanky has been biding her time to get those bairns back, imo there was a period where K did have sole custody and skank was only allowed supervised visits and once it was agreed she was allowed unsupervised she’s tried everything to throw shade at K and his family ,she’s used the first thing she could to withhold handing the bairns back yelling to Joe public it’s ss doing ,when it’s not it’s her being spiteful shouting I don’t want that woman near my Kids until it’s investigated, knowing nothing will come of it but to her it throws shade at K and M and it gets her column inches, and it’s probably been agreed short term, shred a vile haggard old tart who really needs her comeuppance .

Reactions: 32
I want to know where all these women KH has been having relationships with are?

KFP had absolutely zero qualms about naming them publically when it was supposedly Jane and all the others she named, so why do these new women deserve their anonymity?

She'll probably come up with something like 'Georgina Glass' if really pushed on it. 🤣

I won't disclose my background, but I will tell you that it is INCREDIBLY difficult to keep multiple people from disclosure in situations like this. Someone always talks, so where are they?

The likelihood that one of these women won't come forward and self name is slim to none.

If Kieran has been playing up, that's got nothing to do with SS or J and B. Cheating isn't a crime, and if true, has anyone considered he isn't cheating? Perhaps he and Michelle have an agreement? No one gets to define the terms of a relationship but the people in it. And they aren't obligated to disclose what the inner workings of their private life looks like. I dont see why KFP keeps using this as an angle or explanation for anything. Kieran is allowed to dick around. It's Michelles prerogative what she's willing to live with, but it's still a choice he's free to make.

All I see is a jealous woman that has seen partner after partner move on and have what appear to be healthy, stable, mature relationships. Something she seems incapable of having. And more children with their new partners, which again she appears to be incapable of having.

I feel she is hyper focused on MP , because she has what she believes should have been rightfully hers - A healthy baby and a happy homelife with the children she should be raising. It very literally befuddles her that a woman she most likely has deemed well beneath her, has managed to attain what she believes she deserves.

She won't be happy until she feels vindicated. And a narcissist never feels true vindication, because they are professional victims.

She will spend her life seeking narcissistic supply and she is a malignant narcissist of the highest order.

I've never seen a person carrying more traits, then her.
All very true, I think she wants to destroy Michelle as she can't be her, Michelle shows up her failings. She is getting older now and as a narcissist she's imploding, there's no 'looks' to cover up her malignant character and very soon no kids will be available to cover up what she is either.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
I hope everyone has noticed that Kippers media 'career' is over ... whatever story Kipper throws at the media now ... however salacious ... no major press coverage, no-one wants to pay her for an excusive story, no TV interviews, no ghost written book deal ... Kipper will be even more furious because her phone still isn't ringing and no one is taking her calls ... the doors are shut

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
I think the next thing to be capitalised on,will be the AFP story.Im steeling myself for all the morning tv appearances.I pray that none of them will be considered as spokesmen for the associated charity.
And the Christmas single yet to come.
“ Late night feraphy wiv yewwwww”

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I hope everyone has noticed that Kippers media 'career' is over ... whatever story Kipper throws at the media now ... however salacious ... no major press coverage, no-one wants to pay her for an excusive story, no TV interviews, no ghost written book deal ... Kipper will be even more furious because her phone still isn't ringing and no one is taking her calls ... the doors are shut
Absolutely. I do wonder how she gets so much attention, but that is because dislike her or dislike her, she generates revenue. However even the red tops and low rent networks know that they have to steer a wide berth where innocent kids are being used as pawns in her gruesome game of "revenge".

Reactions: 21
All getting too dark for me, Skank is pure toxic evil, I really feared for those 2 poor kids welfare when she only had them under limited supervision rights. Whatever the situation is now, she has taken them out of school, and god knows where she is now, feeding their heads with her nonsense and lies 24/7. Whole situation is appalling, add in that ‘man’ she’s with, he is no father figure, as nasty and toxic as her, a lying manipulative chancer, I’m finding these developments very upsetting.

Skank has been enabled for far too long, and her behaviour is out of control as she considers herself untouchable, it’s time to stop her now, someone in authority has to do something, this cannot carry on, or else I can see something very bad happening eventually.

I also lay the blame with the media, Red Tops writing fluff about her, buying her dumb Backgrid photos, running with her narrative, failing to tell the truth (though I have to admit The Scum have started running negative articles of late, still not enough ) TV companies like C4 also going with her fake narrative, forever family home for the MM…bollox. Trauma and me me me….seriously f*ck off she’s just a self-centred narc, bent on destroying others with her toxicity. Harvey and me, his life just constant exploitation, those shows just promote her and what a great mum she is. Seriously BBC he’s been dumped far away from her, only brought out when she craves more good publicity. Finally f*ck you Lorraine Kelly and GMB again portraying her as a hard done by Saint, something she is so far from, but hey let’s just simper along shall we Lorraine, running with her lies.

All of them are complicit with enabling this banshee. It needs to stop now, stop supporting her and her lies. My only hope is the truth comes out on her return, she has lied, is arrested and suffers severe consequences. I hope the story she is peddling is garbage, we will see soon, just can’t bear the thought of her having those kids even 50/50, there is no happiness or safety for them under her and that horrible man’s ‘care’. Not sure I can comment much more until this all unfolds, it’s not funny now, it’s horrible to see her in full blown destroy mode, she cares not for her children just a sick twisted revenge, someone please take this nasty woman down now and cast her out forever.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 85
All getting too dark for me, Skank is pure toxic evil, I really feared for those 2 poor kids welfare when she only had them under limited supervision rights. Whatever the situation is now, she has taken them out of school, and god knows where she is now, feeding their heads with her nonsense and lies 24/7. Whole situation is appalling, add in that ‘man’ she’s with, he is no father figure, as nasty and toxic as her, a lying manipulative chancer, I’m finding these developments very upsetting.

Skank has been enabled for far too long, and her behaviour is out of control as she considers herself untouchable, it’s time to stop her now, someone in authority has to do something, this cannot carry on, or else I can see something very bad happening eventually.

I also lay the blame with the media, Red Tops writing fluff about her, buying her dumb Backgrid photos, running with her narrative, failing to tell the truth (though I have to admit The Scum have started running negative articles of late, still not enough ) TV companies like C4 also going with her fake narrative, forever family home for the MM…bollox. Trauma and me me me….seriously f*ck off she’s just a self-centred narc, bent on destroying others with her toxicity. Harvey and me, his life just constant exploitation, those shows just promote her and what a great mum she is. Seriously BBC he’s been dumped far away from her, only brought out when she craves more good publicity. Finally f*ck you Lorraine Kelly and GMB again portraying her as a hard done by Saint, something she is so far from, but hey let’s just simper along shall we Lorraine, running with her lies.

All of them are complicit with enabling this banshee. It needs to stop now, stop supporting her and her lies. My only hope is the truth comes out on her return, she has lied, is arrested and suffers severe consequences. I hope the story she is peddling is garbage, we will see soon, just can’t bear the thought of her having those kids even 50/50, there is no happiness or safety with them under her and that horrible man’s ‘care’. Not sure I can comment much more until this all unfolds, it’s not funny now, it’s horrible to see her in full blown destroy mode, she cares not for her children just a sick twisted revenge, someone please take this nasty woman down now and cast her out forever.
👏🏻❤ This is exactly how I feel too. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 32
👏🏻❤ This is exactly how I feel too. ❤
It's so outrageous and never seems to end. Teflon price will strike again, again and again. If this were you or me, we'd have been sent to prison. Do not pass go!

All of them are complicit with enabling this banshee. It needs to stop now, stop supporting her and her lies. My only hope is the truth comes out on her return, she has lied, is arrested and suffers severe consequences. I hope the story she is peddling is garbage, we will see soon, just can’t bear the thought of her having those kids even 50/50, there is no happiness or safety for them under her and that horrible man’s ‘care’. Not sure I can comment much more until this all unfolds, it’s not funny now, it’s horrible to see her in full blown destroy mode, she cares not for her children just a sick twisted revenge, someone please take this nasty woman down now and cast her out forever.
It's so outrageous and never seems to end. Teflon price will strike again, again and again. If this were you or me, we'd have been sent to prison. Do not pass go! Many are are saying karma will get her and she will face her comeuppance. Sadly, I've lost hope it'll ever happen.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.