Katie Price #228 Ashes to ashes, Flying monkeys. We know KFP is a junkie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry , but what sort of people are we bringing up today? An apple pie,? my mum was the best mum in the world, she chased me around the kitchen with a broomstick, i was a little fucker. What a load of bollocks , I have never heard so much nonsense in my life, next thing I’ll be told their dad had smacked their arses , hardly chid abuse is it?
My thoughts too, I was hit with wooden spoon and slapped with hands by my parents when I misbehaved. Enough to cause pain although never physical injury. I never lived in fear. Would I do it with my own children? Not sure. I don't feel it did me either harm or good. Maybe I don't know myself what effects it had. I was also an awful witch to my parents as a sad angry teenager, and they roared back at me as much as I shouted at them.

If a pie was levelled AT the children I think it's not acceptable especially if it was in a solid pie pan that could have caused harm if hit someone. J&B are children in a vulnerable situation and already witnessed a load of tit from KP, which would make any poor behavior in the KH household even worse for the kids.. However, it sounds from the accounts here from reliable posters that that isn't what happened. Pie thrown out of frustration but no indication that it was AT the children. We don't know if there were verbal exchanges to accompany the pie throwing, and the existence of a video hasn't been confirmed. An account may have been given to SS that is not supported by any video, and that account may have been embellished by J&B upon instruction from KP.

While physical or emotional abuse of children is wrong, I don't think the rights and wrongs in these parental discipline situations are always black and white, what might sound like 'abuse' on paper or from the distance of time may not actually be.

IF IF IF there has been abuse and the children have been hurt and scared I'll condemn K&M but I need more evidence to form a view on that. Right now all we have is KP (unreliable), and a few of the more reliable posters here whose info seems more believable imo. I think that J&B look genuinely happy in K&M IG photos but am also aware that social media doesn't tell the full story of a family's life.

Blended families can be tough, it seemed from K&M pictures that they were doing their best, but the dynamics aren't always straightforward AND KP causing mischief behind the scenes can't have helped matters. I do wonder will J&B become more poisoned against M after this fiasco, regardless of whether M is innocent or not - can see KP sowing more seeds.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
I hope SS will pick up on it and then the courts. In Kipper's insta posts she says SS and police are still looking into things, she is utterly deluded if she thinks they will only look at information from her point of view!
the courts will take a very dim view on it
You would have to be bloody stupid to
Not see through her crap

Reactions: 24
She probably doesn’t even need that provaction. Narcs commonly do this as a general part of their abuse
Exactly what I was thinking. She may also enjoy causing chaos because it makes her feel something, she is a shallow sociopath who is probably always bored.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I can remember my mum chasing me down the hallway with the wooden prongs from her old twin tub - she was ready to batter me after I had been particularly vile - we still laugh about it now 😂
I remember my mum chasing me up the stairs, and I turned to see where she was but I carried on running as I turned my head (I was going to bigger off in my room) and decked myself on the wall. I went down like a sack of tit 😂😂She said it was absolute karma and laughed and left me and I don’t blame her one bit I was being a horrible cow bag 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I remember my mum chasing my up the stairs, and I turned to see where she was (I was going to bigger off in my room) and decked myself on the wall. She said it was absolute karma and laughed and left me and I don’t blame her one bit I was being a horrible cow bag 😂😂
Happy Days! Thank God there were no phones taping our Mums and airing it all on Instagram - Skank - take note.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Delete and repost this without her name mentioned.
I'm sure she understand and appreciate you getting the truth out there. Just say a "source" told you.
It's fine...If she deletes and blocks me I'll understand. I just needed my information to be credible and I'd had enough to be honest. I have also reached out to Michelle. She knows we support her and Kieran - Wilma x

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 53
Happy Days! Thank God there were no phones taping our Mums and airing it all on Instagram - Skank - take note.
I used to threaten to call Childline when I was disciplined. My father used to pretend to ring the police when I was bold.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So KP refused to give them back after having them a week ( while not sending them to school)
How long would it take for SS to investigate?

Reactions: 17
KP should be grateful her kids have good stepmothers in their lives. Imagine Skanky being a stepmother......... I know even my imagination won't stretch that bloody far!!!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
Oh Wilma, I thought you were joking that the chocolate starfish stuff ended your friendship 😁 🥰
She still hasn't replied to my apologies but then again she's probably asleep AS SHE IS SOOOO OLD.

P.S
I am screenshotting this and sending it to wind her up even more

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Interesting comment posted on the Daily Fail article about her TT ban 🤔
Apologies if posted/discussed earlier on the thread, but still way behind!

Screenshot_20221209_232205_com.android.chrome_edit_48821070655050.jpg

Reactions: 35
I do wonder if they have actually gone anywhere…are they just hiding out? No spotting of them at the airport, unless I’ve missed something?
She just said lights were on and saw the Tesco van. Anyone could be there really?

Reactions: 18
I'm pretty convinced now that they are not in Austria. No IG pics of the happy family. Plus posting a 2011 pic of her in snow, pure deflection, she's not in Austria imho

Reactions: 39
So KP refused to give them back after having them a week ( while not sending them to school)
How long would it take for SS to investigate?
If she's done that (which she more likely has) hope she realises she'll have to work with SS & courts by doing what they want - as she's admitted drug use she'll be having to do plenty of drug testing

I used to threaten to call Childline when I was disciplined. My father used to pretend to ring the police when I was bold.
Same, I made worse threats than childline. I really was an hole of a child/teen. One of them I threatened to report my dad and say he was abusing me in some horribly untrue way, is actually the only thing he ever retaliated with by hitting me.

My mum would do a whole fake conversation with “a kids home” and then a follow up “cancellation” call when we’d stopped whatever we were doing 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
I'm pretty convinced now that they are not in Austria. No IG pics of the happy family. Plus posting a 2011 pic of her in snow, pure deflection, she's not in Austria imho
So no one knows where she is, I've just finished a 14 hour day so I'm not up to speed.

Reactions: 12
I was told, by Kirsty that Michelle has literally been put through the wringer by KP goading the kids to be horrible to her.
Yes, Michelle lost her rag. She is caring for 4 kids, one of which is a baby.
She threw an apple pie into the room. Not AT Bunny, not AT Jett. She was at the end of her rope that week. The kids had been HORRIFIC to her that week - all at KP's bidding.
I will probably lose my communication with Kirsty now because I have disclosed but I don't care because I see a very real, and very human story here. Michelle is a FANTASTIC mum and step mum, but she is human. Bunny/Jett were not hurt. They were not and certainly are not, abused in any shape or form in the Hayler household.
You only have to look at Cunts history with it's ex's to see a pattern.
For it, Kieran is the weakest target. It wouldn't even dare challenge Peter or even Alex for that matter.
Thanks for that, its kind of what a lo of us had assumed to be the true story anyway, and yes I for one certainly don't blame Michelle for losing it, especially if she has all these other stories of Kieran's alleged cheating to contend with as well. I can totally believe that KP coaches he kids on what to do and say to Michelle, she's that awful a person. I still don't really see how that would be enough of a reason for someone to lose custody of their kids over, even temporarily.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.