Katie Price #228 Ashes to ashes, Flying monkeys. We know KFP is a junkie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The photo I remember was her with a horrible leg up pose on the stove and Bunny was there. To me it really clearly looked like make-up but later when they were out in the dark at the fair people started saying it looked like a bruise. I agree with Crowbag on this one, best not to give the monkeys ammunition. If KP had seen bruises it would be huge ammunition for her and she wouldn't be covering them up.
You are right ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I have met many good , great friends on here ,too many to name , but I get fed up, because we have lost a few, dearly departed,( monsieur to name but one) good people, and that fucker seems to get away with everything, But her time will come , bleeping evil witch

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Like....it was......Rebekah Vardy's account??
[/QUOTE]

I wrote this in reply to someone saying she obviously didn't write those posts & obviously replied badly. I meant for it to read that maybe she deliberately got someone else to reply so she could later on deny knowledge of those things being said so when she, yet again, changes the narrative to suit her twisted needs she could claim being hacked as before. Obviously she's well aware of what was being posted as it suits her current story.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I was told SS were NOT involved (at that point) and they weren't "removed". I wish I could post Kirsty's conversation but I just can't.
She wasn't aware there was a video, just "accounts" which are "totally unfair"

Kieran needs to put his big boy pants on and act now.
Great info Wilma, thanks for posting. I went back and read Skanks insta posts. It sounds like she has been bombarding Social services with 'concerns' about K&M, as she says nothing was done 'for months' and people have been ignoring her etc. It also seems like Kieran may have asked one of the kids for info and this is what she's decided was stalking. If there were 'accounts' they could only be from the kids and maybe KP wants Kieran stopped from talking to them, so she's isolating them to control information. ( total narc thing)
She's trying to give the impression kids were removed but maybe it's just an agreed week with her or worse she is delusional and thinks she will never give them back now....it is very concerning she sees reality so differently.

Reactions: 36
sorry to de-rail but my mate (ok her name is Emma) has found this all incredibly exciting since she reckons she saw KP driving and has messaged me tonight about the lights being on at the MM and the Tesco van.
I had previously put it to her about doing a "stakeout" and she was giggling...anyway, She messaged me saying "ok so I have reported the lights and tesco truck. Do I get a detective badge??" So I replied "we award you with the Kieran Hayler Brown Star Sherrifs Badge"
She hasn't replied...I am dead to her.

• Haha
Reactions: 68
Sorry , but what sort of people are we bringing up today? An apple pie,? my mum was the best mum in the world, she chased me around the kitchen with a broomstick, i was a little fucker. What a load of bollocks , I have never heard so much nonsense in my life, next thing I’ll be told their dad had smacked their arses , hardly chid abuse is it?
I can remember my mum chasing me down the hallway with the wooden prongs from her old twin tub - she was ready to batter me after I had been particularly vile - we still laugh about it now 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Just had this from my mate who saw it driving

"Lights on at the house. Tesco delivery van driving out"
Wonder if skanky bought pudding🥧🍮🍩(choice of three didn't know which one would be the more accurate as a projectile) to go with the kids chicken nuggets and oven chips. 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Long time lurker 👋 you guys have had me in stitches 😂 I’m a couple of threads behind.
I used to like Katie when she was with Peter but i cannot stand the woman !
I’m so glad I found these threads you lot are like Mi5 you actually cheer me up from what I’ve seen nothing like a bullying thread just the toof the whole toof and nothing but the toof 😊
But had to comment when I saw her gloating post today with the high horse pic afterwards
she should be arrested for breaking her RO,
poor B & J living with them two full time (if it’s true)
I hope Social services are doing weekly urine tests on her they should be 🤞She’s trying her hardest to destroy KH & MH I really hope KH hasn’t cheated on MH and the kids are returned to his care ASAP

Saying she will leak video footage of her children she really is the worst mother ever I dislike her so much !!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I was told, by Kirsty that Michelle has literally been put through the wringer by KP goading the kids to be horrible to her.
Yes, Michelle lost her rag. She is caring for 4 kids, one of which is a baby.
She threw an apple pie into the room. Not AT Bunny, not AT Jett. She was at the end of her rope that week. The kids had been HORRIFIC to her that week - all at KP's bidding.
I will probably lose my communication with Kirsty now because I have disclosed but I don't care because I see a very real, and very human story here. Michelle is a FANTASTIC mum and step mum, but she is human. Bunny/Jett were not hurt. They were not and certainly are not, abused in any shape or form in the Hayler household.
You only have to look at Cunts history with it's ex's to see a pattern.
For it, Kieran is the weakest target. It wouldn't even dare challenge Peter or even Alex for that matter.
I bloody knew she would be grooming them to be awful and press buttons. She just can’t see anyone happy and settled. This is not about the kids. It’s not even about keiren. It to punish MP for getting her a RO and forcing her to go to court. MP was harassed to the point she clearly needed to report it. The only one in the wrong here is Kipper the weapons grade bleep who has gone nuclear

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Great info Wilma, thanks for posting. I went back and read Skanks insta posts. It sounds like she has been bombarding Social services with 'concerns' about K&M, as she says nothing was done 'for months' and people have been ignoring her etc. It also seems like Kieran may have asked one of the kids for info and this is what she's decided was stalking. If there were 'accounts' they could only be from the kids and maybe KP wants Kieran stopped from talking to them, so she's isolating them to control information. ( total narc thing)
She's trying to give the impression kids were removed but maybe it's just an agreed week with her or worse she is delusional and thinks she will never give them back now....it is very concerning she sees reality so differently.
I have nothing to lose now but I was told it REFUSED to give them back. Apparently for "payback"
Whatever that means

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 43
sorry to de-rail but my mate (ok her name is Emma) has found this all incredibly exciting since she reckons she saw KP driving and has messaged me tonight about the lights being on at the MM and the Tesco van.
I had previously put it to her about doing a "stakeout" and she was giggling...anyway, She messaged me saying "ok so I have reported the lights and tesco truck. Do I get a detective badge??" So I replied "we award you with the Kieran Hayler Brown Star Sherrifs Badge"
She hasn't replied...I am dead to her.
If she got photos of Kipper she could actually shop them to the Sun. Then she can't carry on with this posting old photos from 10 years ago crap. Not of the kids obviously.....that would be bad.

Reactions: 19
I really feel for M.
I went through a horrendous time with my husbands ex who used to call me all manner of names to the children. His ex was similar to skank, left the kids home alone one night to come have a pop at me, but unlucky for her I called police and said she threatened to kill me (this was true). She was arrested and I got a restraining order. Grim times and she wasn't as bad as skank. K and M must be exhausted with managing her. Tbh I'm exhausted Reading about it. I just hope and pray the lying skanky std riddled maggot gets what is coming to her!

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I bloody knew she would be grooming them to be awful and press buttons. She just can’t see anyone happy and settled. This is not about the kids. It’s not even about keiren. It to punish MP for getting her a RO and forcing her to go to court. MP was harassed to the point she clearly needed to report it. The only one in the wrong here is Kipper the weapons grade bleep who has gone nuclear
Michelle is suffering but is way too classy to show it

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I have no doubt that kp drips poison about Michelle into the kids heads
That in its self is abuse
Kids are not pawns to be used in stupid adult games

• Heart
Reactions: 40
It's also huge projection too. Michelle is doing a good job of being a mum, kipper is a terrible mother. Kieran is having a decent relationship, Kipper is a prolific cheat and nasty toxic hole......She can't stand it because it reflects what she isn't and so she tries to destroy it. WGC indeed!

Reactions: 32
If she got photos of Kipper she could actually shop them to the Sun. Then she can't carry on with this posting old photos from 10 years ago crap. Not of the kids obviously.....that would be bad.
Again, I will ask...but I fear I am still dead to her

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
I have no doubt that kp drips poison about Michelle into the kids heads
That in its self is abuse
Kids are not pawns to be used in stupid adult games
I hope SS will pick up on it and then the courts. In Kipper's insta posts she says SS and police are still looking into things, she is utterly deluded if she thinks they will only look at information from her point of view!

Reactions: 26
I think it causes more trouble when MP posts stuff. I think whenever Michelle posts something that enrages KP, she coaches the kids to be vile to Michelle and it just makes everything worse.
She probably doesn’t even need that provaction. Narcs commonly do this as a general part of their abuse

Popping this under a spoiler so as not to clog up the thread.

During the last couple of months, my ex subtley started undermining me with his kids. It started, looking back, when they really started describing their affection for me, and making a point of voicing that I actually listened to them (their mother is also a narc, and forces her own wants onto the kids to make herself look good, for example buying the eldest a pony she never wanted and putting her under pressure to enjoy it, or the middle one - 7 years old and apparently a “brand snob” that will only wear certain brand trainers. I figured out it was brands that tended to be wider fitting and got her properly fitted for some school shoes, as she’d been kicking off about her shoes, he told me not a chance would she wear any, she would kick off etc and his jaw dropped when she walked back through the door smiling in shoes that weren’t squashing her feet width ways).

The last time my kids were present there, a couple of days before the incident I talked about earlier, my eldest and his eldest (same age, both 8 at the time) were in the bedroom looking at something on YouTube my bed on a table. His eldest had long hair and mine had gone to get up and leant on her hair. Because she was tired, she burst into tears and insisted my son had purposely pulled her hair, as kids do sometimes. Normally she was well behaved and honest, and a silly outburst like that would’ve passed within 20 minutes.

He seized on the outburst and supported her statement. Which then escalated into my son having dragged her around, by the roots of her hair, to the point it pulled her skin and eyelids taught (?) like a rag doll. Within half an hour he had turned this child, who I loved, who was normally an angel for me, into a raging, hate filled demon. The venom with which she demonstrated the above description was awful.

I have full sympathy for Michelle. It is horrendous to go through and I seriously hope kipper is lying completely and the accusations aren’t being taken seriously whether she threw something or not. within a couple of weeks, I felt like throwing his actual kids out of the window never mind a bleeping pie. Which then only adds to guilt to your depression and exhaustion, because it’s not the child’s fault - and it’s easy to say that objectively. As an adult we can choose to not act on our feelings, but we still have to feel them, and you have to constantly replace the feelings the child is making you feel back onto the adult that is behind it, which we are capable of, but doesn’t stop that initial feeling

I sent my boys back to their Dad that weekend (we had 50/50 shared care) and told him I needed him to keep them there, that I didn’t feel safe having them over and that I planned to leave when I could and it would be very soon (my boys dad saw him for what he was and already hated him) All I could think about was that, had they been older, accusations like that could land my son in a cell. We resumed shared care once I’d left and got myself sorted.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.