Katie Price #228 Ashes to ashes, Flying monkeys. We know KFP is a junkie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was told, by Kirsty that Michelle has literally been put through the wringer by KP goading the kids to be horrible to her.
Yes, Michelle lost her rag. She is caring for 4 kids, one of which is a baby.
She threw an apple pie into the room. Not AT Bunny, not AT Jett. She was at the end of her rope that week. The kids had been HORRIFIC to her that week - all at KP's bidding.
I will probably lose my communication with Kirsty now because I have disclosed but I don't care because I see a very real, and very human story here. Michelle is a FANTASTIC mum and step mum, but she is human. Bunny/Jett were not hurt. They were not and certainly are not, abused in any shape or form in the Hayler household.
You only have to look at Cunts history with it's ex's to see a pattern.
For it, Kieran is the weakest target. It wouldn't even dare challenge Peter or even Alex for that matter.
Thanks for this info. Was there a video do you know? What's the reason for SS removing them is it based on this pie or something else?

Reactions: 15
Just had this from my mate who saw it driving

"Lights on at the house. Tesco delivery van driving out"

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 50
I was told, by Kirsty that Michelle has literally been put through the wringer by KP goading the kids to be horrible to her.
She threw an apple pie into the room. Not AT Bunny, not AT Jett. She was at the end of her rope that week. The kids had been HORRIFIC to her that week - all at KP's bidding.
I will probably lose my communication with Kirsty now because I have disclosed but I don't care because I see a very real, and very human story here. Michelle is a FANTASTIC mum and step mum, but she is human. Bunny/Jett were not hurt. They were not and certainly are not, abused in any shape or form in the Hayler household.
For it, Kieran is the weakest target. It wouldn't even dare challenge Peter or even Alex for that matter.
Delete and repost this without her name mentioned.
I'm sure she understand and appreciate you getting the truth out there. Just say a "source" told you.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Did she say anything about the "alledged Video" (possibly filmed on a 1980's video camera)

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Christ Sophie, how many bloody tattle accounts do you have?!
I'm not Sophie, think I cleared up earlier that I wrote that reply badly. Just to state again, definitely not a supporter (or relative) of Katie Price!

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
So am I correct in thinking that she's had two holidays since MortalMum™, tomorrow could be her last Saturday, had her transplant?. One can only assume that since she hasn't posted pictures it means she hasn't visited Amy yet.

Reactions: 13
When KP crashed her car drink /drug driving and escaped to the Priory who looked after the children then? I remember KH saying he was anxious about telling the kids that mummy might be going to prison. Moving on she gets off with that and sends another vile message about Michelle, gets off with breaching the restraining order. When is this witch ever going to be put in her place? SB is nothing but an accessory to her and a pathetic one at that. Yes he should be embarrassed as he is a total sap now.
One question Angelina, if KP is allowed to post her vitriol why isn't MP allowed to defend herself?
I think it causes more trouble when MP posts stuff. I think whenever Michelle posts something that enrages KP, she coaches the kids to be vile to Michelle and it just makes everything worse. I think Mp ultimately causes more problems for herself and Kieran by posting stuff that KFP sees as a wind up. And I think what is going on now is evidence of that. I am not saying MP doesn’t have a right to post whatever she wants to - of course she can - but whether it’s a sensible course of action given she’s dealing with a Psycho is another question.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Thanks for this info. Was there a video do you know? What's the reason for SS removing them is it based on this pie or something else?
I was told SS were NOT involved (at that point) and they weren't "removed". I wish I could post Kirsty's conversation but I just can't.
She wasn't aware there was a video, just "accounts" which are "totally unfair"

Kieran needs to put his big boy pants on and act now.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
Apologies, but all all this talk of pies, and your username has me thinking of the Flintstones episode the gravelberry pie king!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Is she on IG?, I don't know what her ID is.
Kirsty.sr

Christ Sophie, how many bloody tattle accounts do you have?!
Eleventy eightninety twentyteen

Maybe she didn't write it on purpose. If the police can prove she did (& what's written turns out to be untrue) then surely that's slander? However if they do come after her and she has proof others have access to her log in, she can absolutely claim she didn't write it & if more than one person has access the police wouldn't be able to prove the source.
Like....it was......Rebekah Vardy's account??

• Haha
Reactions: 19
It does have to be said, taking on children from a partner's previous relationship is not easy or straightforward at the best of times. When that biological mother is Price, I can't even begin to imagine what fresh hell she unleashes every day.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 51

I do wonder if they have actually gone anywhere…are they just hiding out? No spotting of them at the airport, unless I’ve missed something?

Reactions: 32
I remember saying at the time her face looked bruised, I can see now she has makeup but I think it’s covering something else. I would love to be wrong - this whole saga is a real shitshow and it’s those poor kids that will be suffering.
The photo I remember was her with a horrible leg up pose on the stove and Bunny was there. To me it really clearly looked like make-up but later when they were out in the dark at the fair people started saying it looked like a bruise. I agree with Crowbag on this one, best not to give the monkeys ammunition. If KP had seen bruises it would be huge ammunition for her and she wouldn't be covering them up.

Did she say anything about the "alledged Video" (possibly filmed on a 1980's video camera)
Sorry , but what sort of people are we bringing up today? An apple pie,? my mum was the best mum in the world, she chased me around the kitchen with a broomstick, i was a little fucker. What a load of bollocks , I have never heard so much nonsense in my life, next thing I’ll be told their dad had smacked their arses , hardly chid abuse is it?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I was told SS were NOT involved (at that point) and they weren't "removed". I wish I could post Kirsty's conversation but I just can't.
She wasn't aware there was a video, just "accounts" which are "totally unfair"

Kieran needs to put his big boy pants on and act now.
To be honest the more people that can put a voice to the truth the better, If I'd the information that you where given I would of done exactly what you've done.
When Skanky starts spouting her crap the problem is no one that knows the truth comes oyt abd contridicts her, unless on here and then she just continues with her vile behaviour. Seems the only people to have shut her vile mouth has been PA, KB, and Alex (eventually)

Reactions: 26

So she could be holed up in MM with Carl and kids !!
That is not right for those kids
Why have school not got SS to investigate

Reactions: 25
Skanky uses filters on every bleeping photo she posts! I don’t believe for one moment B or J had bruises….their bleep of a ‘mother’ wouldn’t hesitate to use something to manipulate any photo she puts out of them to suit her incredibly warped narrative!

Reactions: 23
Sorry , but what sort of people are we bringing up today? An apple pie,? my mum was the best mum in the world, she chased me around the kitchen with a broomstick, i was a little fucker. What a load of bollocks , I have never heard so much nonsense in my life, next thing I’ll be told their dad had smacked their arses , hardly chid abuse is it?
I completely agree with you and have been thinking the same bloody thing. I can imagine Michelle feels horrible that this has been blown out of all proportion. Next thing will be the pie wasn't a pie, it was a barrage of bricks!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.