Katie Price #228 Ashes to ashes, Flying monkeys. We know KFP is a junkie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wishing you the best. I was lucky enough that once I did escape, it was cut and run as we weren’t married, no children together. the relief was very quick as I knew I wasn’t going to have to deal with him again and the only people who might fall for his stories weren’t significant (and would crumble in the face of the support I had) I feel massively for anyone who has children and/or legal proceedings to go through as it must deprive you of the quick relief I got to experience. The police investigation coming to nothing was upsetting and had some upsetting individual days but not really intrusive to the point that it ruined more than the day of individual events.
I have a child with mine and I can tell you it never stops. Even after splitting up 3 years ago, even this week he’s messaging my friends. Narcs never give up until they think they’ve won.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
Just to recap, based on the info provided by DC16 it seems that:
- a pudding was thrown by Michelle out of frustration
- unclear whether pudding was hit wall or went near kids
- kids 'weren't abused' so sounds to me like pudding didn't hit kids and wasn't aimed at kids
- unconfirmed whether a 'video' exists

I think its hard to make a judgement on the above with the limited details available (i say that as KP's account is unreliable). IF IF IF a pudding was thrown at kids out of frustration then it's not acceptable.

Reactions: 10
Not sure I believe that its 50 50 custody either - he hasn't shown the kids on IG for ages apart from one day at the footie. Neither do I believe that KP or KH has sole custody. Really confused
I believe when they first split up they had a 50:50 arrangement. I think that when she went through slapgate/drink driving drama last year her access was restricted in some way. She talked about that twice - once on Insta when she had a meltdown and said that social services had seen fit to let Kieran have them full time and secondly in the mental health documentary when she said that certain factors had meant that she was having only limited access.
At the end of that documentary, which was recent, it stated that since filming ended, access had been restored to 50:50.
It sounds as though there was some incident at Kieran and Michelle’s which might mean that until whatever has happened with Michelle has been investigated they can’t stay in the house and Kieran has to see them elsewhere. But even if they are not staying in the house it doesn’t mean he has lost custody.
I also think that separately there’s been a blow up because of social media posting. I said at the time that Michelle was foolish to post the “I love Mummy Michelle” card from Bunny. I wouldn’t be surprised if that is what has kicked it all off. KFP says this all kicked off around Nov 11th which I think was around Michelle’s birthday. people have repeatedly said that Michelle should be able to post what she likes which is of course entirely true but unfortunately when you’re dealing with an utter psycho it would be sensible not to. I suspect both parties have been strongly advised by social services to stop the social media wars. So whilst KFP has supposedly had them staying with her since the beginning of November she also has not posted much.
So whilst it might be true that they are staying more with her right now it does not at all mean he has lost his 50:50 custody, which he has now said in a statement.

Reactions: 32
I have a child with mine and I can tell you it never stops. Even after splitting up 3 years ago, even this week he’s messaging my friends. Narcs never give up until they think they’ve won.
Bless you. I count my blessings every day. He wouldn’t dare try to interfere in my life now. I’m engaged to a lovely man who would protect me from anything he could ever do. Also saw my brother for the first time in public last year - he tit himself and put his own kids between him and my brother before backing away in the direction of his flat. (The kids are the only reason my brother didn’t give him a pasting there and then).

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Perhaps she’s thinking ‘FFS what’s my fecking sister done now’! 😂😂😂
sophie needs peace in her life at the moment,her mums ill,her babys unwell,her husbands on coke (according to skanky), her father was arrested and charged with rape (at one time, that the papers reported), her sister skanky is mentally unwell and causing chaos and seeking attention everywhere.... sophie take my advice, get your sister committed and sell your story to the papers,it will keep you in coin for years,the public will love you and you will have some peace and i can get some bloody housework done, because my house is a tit tip, while im constantly watching your sodding sister's thread

• Haha
Reactions: 41
As there are rumours it's polluting on holiday in Austria, I thought I'd re write a much loved Austrian song (as featured in The Sound of Music) Eidelweiss for our beloved Skanky.
I am vomiting again crying as I type this
Ready? (This isn't a question really...I'm gonna type it anyway)

Cue soft guitar...

Katie Price, Katie Price
Every morning I hate you
Snorting coke
Your life's a joke
Surely jail time is due now?
Katie you bleep I hope you drop dead,
You are not so clever
Katie Price, Katie Price
Please duck off forever....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
I believe when they first split up they had a 50:50 arrangement. I think that when she went through slapgate/drink driving drama last year her access was restricted in some way. She talked about that twice - once on Insta when she had a meltdown and said that social services had seen fit to let Kieran have them full time and secondly in the mental health documentary when she said that certain factors had meant that she was having only limited access.
At the end of that documentary, which was recent, it stated that since filming ended, access had been restored to 50:50.
It sounds as though there was some incident at Kieran and Michelle’s which might mean that until whatever has happened with Michelle has been investigated they can’t stay in the house and Kieran has to see them elsewhere. But even if they are not staying in the house it doesn’t mean he has lost custody.
I also think that separately there’s been a blow up because of social media posting. I said at the time that Michelle was foolish to post the “I love Mummy Michelle” card from Bunny. I wouldn’t be surprised if that is what has kicked it all off. KFP says this all kicked off around Nov 11th which I think was around Michelle’s birthday. people have repeatedly said that Michelle should be able to post what she likes which is of course entirely true but unfortunately when you’re dealing with an utter psycho it would be sensible not to. I suspect both parties have been strongly advised by social services to stop the social media wars. So whilst KFP has supposedly had them staying with her since the beginning of November she also has not posted much.
So whilst it might be true that they are staying more with her right now it does not at all mean he has lost his 50:50 custody, which he has now said in a statement.
That makes sense, thanks - explains why he can still legitimately say he has his custody.

Reactions: 8
Anybody else just been sticking their fingers in their ears and being Joey? (Knowing my technophobe status this probably won’t work and I’ll seem like as big a bleep as Skanky 🤦‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She had makeup on. When Kipp was posing on the oven with Bunny, I remember seeing the make up quite clearly too.

View attachment 1795426
I remember saying at the time her face looked bruised, I can see now she has makeup but I think it’s covering something else. I would love to be wrong - this whole saga is a real shitshow and it’s those poor kids that will be suffering.

Reactions: 18
I'm getting the whiff of monkey's again. You can tell because they always know something special no-one else knows but you should believe them because of 'reasons'. The result is always ( according to them) that KH or M have done something.....or in this case not done something that was never confirmed.... so is therefore a coward who can't back up his claims. Phew!
Just popped on for a catch-up before it gets busy at work. I completely agree re the monkeys 🙈🙉🙊

I often drift off from TL for a few days, or even a week, due to work/family/piss boiling over etc, so when I come back I tend to pick-up on who is new, as they standout as neither a regular "OG" 💪 nor (like me) an occasional Krustie.

Since this latest "What has KH done..?" drama rumour started swirling I've noticed there are a lot of new members, or ones from other threads either wanting updates, or providing seemingly juicy titbits?

Some users may have had a TL account for a couple of years, yet have suspiciously low interaction scores, and very few comments! Could just be lurkers like I used to be, I guess 🤷🏼‍♀️

I dunno? Certainly no detective, nor am I as dedicated as most of you guys to exposing the "twoof" about Klattie, but I definitely feel like something is going on?
Tell me to Foxtrot-Oscar if I'm talking bollocks 😂

N B. duck me, it's colder than KP's personality out here tonight!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Maybe she didn't write it on purpose. If the police can prove she did (& what's written turns out to be untrue) then surely that's slander? However if they do come after her and she has proof others have access to her log in, she can absolutely claim she didn't write it & if more than one person has access the police wouldn't be able to prove the source.
Christ Sophie, how many bloody tattle accounts do you have?!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Just to recap, based on the info provided by DC16 it seems that:
- a pudding was thrown by Michelle out of frustration
- unclear whether pudding was hit wall or went near kids
- kids 'weren't abused' so sounds to me like pudding didn't hit kids and wasn't aimed at kids
- unconfirmed whether a 'video' exists

I think its hard to make a judgement on the above with the limited details available (i say that as KP's account is unreliable). IF IF IF a pudding was thrown at kids out of frustration then it's not acceptable.
I was told, by Kirsty that Michelle has literally been put through the wringer by KP goading the kids to be horrible to her.
Yes, Michelle lost her rag. She is caring for 4 kids, one of which is a baby.
She threw an apple pie into the room. Not AT Bunny, not AT Jett. She was at the end of her rope that week. The kids had been HORRIFIC to her that week - all at KP's bidding.
I will probably lose my communication with Kirsty now because I have disclosed but I don't care because I see a very real, and very human story here. Michelle is a FANTASTIC mum and step mum, but she is human. Bunny/Jett were not hurt. They were not and certainly are not, abused in any shape or form in the Hayler household.
You only have to look at Cunts history with it's ex's to see a pattern.
For it, Kieran is the weakest target. It wouldn't even dare challenge Peter or even Alex for that matter.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 94
When KP crashed her car drink /drug driving and escaped to the Priory who looked after the children then? I remember KH saying he was anxious about telling the kids that mummy might be going to prison. Moving on she gets off with that and sends another vile message about Michelle, gets off with breaching the restraining order. When is this witch ever going to be put in her place? SB is nothing but an accessory to her and a pathetic one at that. Yes he should be embarrassed as he is a total sap now.
One question Angelina, if KP is allowed to post her vitriol why isn't MP allowed to defend herself?

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.