Katie Price #228 Ashes to ashes, Flying monkeys. We know KFP is a junkie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes you do because it's a business, it takes time to enforce anything though so the shifty shyster just keeps moving them around.
Not to worry though because they can all go back to Trampy Towers now the illusion is over. That'll be the time to catch it with him driving in convoy moving awl dem lukshurry moters back to 'Orsham 😀

Reactions: 14
So KHs private life is a major issue for the children but Kipper can be in relationship after relationship and cheat on them all and that's ok?
And also if this is an ongoing investigation, why is she allowed to comment publicly?
And finally, it was never 50/50! Those kids were clearly living with their dad for a very very long time. It's so obvious that she has done all she can to ruin his life. She will burn in hell!

• Heart
Reactions: 60
I'm confused, I thought she had split up with Cole. Do I take it they didn't actually split, or have they got back together again? It's like a bloody revolving door...

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Latest IG posts
There is no back and forth he said/she said. Its literally just her sayint stuff. She's just so thick.

Love the prior to this it was 50/50. What apart from the previous 7 months where you had limited supervised access only. head.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
The women were seriously duped? I mean all they had to do was turn on itsasham to see he was with someone are they totally dim????

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
I’m on a train, with bad signal, but just seen all this…gee that is the story that was being peddled on the KH thread. Yes she’s a liar, and no way should she be speaking publicly like this, but I think we may have to prepare ourselves that KH has really f*cked up. Hope it’s all BS, she’s finished if so, but I got bad vibes we may be looking at her having some sort of main custody of those poor kids.,..they in big trouble if so, Skank is incapable of looking after their welfare and education. Bloody Hell, I fear for them, all signs we see of her behaviour show she’s an addict, unstable, surely drug tests are required, not sure how that works, others on here know better, what a mess if this is even slightly true. Gotta pray she’s lying 🙏🏽

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
And there's more
She is sooooooo getting nicked, and quite rightly so. Clearly gives zero fucks.
I'm actually appalled she's had the audacity to post this. I don't even think I can make light of it and meme on her for once?

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.