Katie Price #228 Ashes to ashes, Flying monkeys. We know KFP is a junkie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
dont you need planning permission to sell cars from home? I am pretty sure there was a story in our local paper that had some chap selling cars & he had them parked around the local streets thinking that if they were taxed they couldnt do anything but he was wrong
Yes you do because it's a business, it takes time to enforce anything though so the shifty shyster just keeps moving them around.

Reactions: 16
I really used to love it on here , had the greatest laughs, us krusties to piss ourselves at Skanky and sink boys antics , Now when I think about the old trollop it’s not funny anymore, feel like I’m walking neck High through sewage, I saw a few comments from people on twitter about KH doing this and that yesterday, not going to repeat them because that would make me as bad as them, But only if I was the fella I would be totally mortified, disgusting really, and one person started the rumours ,and Put them out there, I haven’t a clue of the ins and outs ,
But he hasn’t be convicted of anything and the sorts of things being said could be life ruining ,
Disgrace really

• Heart
Reactions: 50
She's kind of like a Charles Manson, she puts it out there and her flying monkeys do her dirty work attacking Kieran
I had a quick look on facebook ( I hardly ever go on there) there are plenty of brain-dead fans that are just repeating what she posted, that Kieran was arrested so that means he's a wrong un and the two of them shouldn't be arguing. Why do people think something is true just because it gets posted online? These are the sort of sad older women who would marry a toyboy on holiday and give him access to their life savings 🥴

He missed lack of brain too....and lack of personal hygeine.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I really used to love it on here , had the greatest laughs, us krusties to piss ourselves at Skanky and sink boys antics , Now when I think about the old trollop it’s not funny anymore, feel like I’m walking neck High through sewage, I saw a few comments from people on twitter about KH doing this and that yesterday, not going to repeat them because that would make me as bad as them, But only if I was the fella I would be totally mortified, disgusting really, and one person started the rumours ,and Put them out there, I haven’t a clue of the ins and outs ,
But he hasn’t be convicted of anything and the sorts of things being said could be life ruining ,
Disgrace really
Yep I am with you, how KH & MP havent decked her one for what she has done is beyond me but it shows just how much patience they have

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I had a quick look on facebook ( I hardly ever go on there) there are plenty of brain-dead fans that are just repeating what she posted, that Kieran was arrested so that means he's a wrong un and the two of them shouldn't be arguing. Why do people think something is true just because it gets posted online? These are the sort of sad older women who would marry a toyboy on holiday and give him access to their life savings 🥴

He missed lack of brain too....and lack of personal hygeine.
Haha you’re so right with this comment!!
These are the sort of sad older women who would marry a toyboy on holiday and give him access to their life savings 🥴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
do you think hes been hacked ? skankys done it for revenge because they split ? bunnys done it ? or he genuinly thinks hes funny ? i thought it was a made up one when i read it first :ROFLMAO:
If they did they missed a trick. It should have had a photo of the two twats above it so there couldn't be any confusion.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
As it's almost Christmas, I thought I'd re-post Skanky's very own Christmas single...

Larst Krismus

Pete you bleep

Woooooooo.....woooo woooo woooo...ooooh woooooo...
Larst krismus
I give u me lung
But da very nex day
Da Daylee Male paid
Dis yeer
2 sayve me frum teers Pete you wanka
Owl giv it to me muvva (muvva)

Pete you bleep

The Sun as bitten, They av bort me lies
Lyke muvva's dyeing an me blakked up eyes
Tell me Pete
Do u rekugnyse me
I ad a facelift
So it don't sirpryse me...bleep

Meree krismus
Eye writ a book an publashed it
Wiv a bit abat me Arve an my massif tits
Now eye no wot a bleep Pete's bin
Eye'll get off da coke
An start on fukin erroin

Larst krismus
I give u me lung
But da very nex day
Da Daylee Male paid
Dis yeer

Crowdad room
Know frends to soshileyes
Hidin frum Coyle
An is insta lyes
My gawd
Eye fort u were sumwun eye cud hire
Me? Ima a mudel an a fukin liyar

Larst krismus
I give u me lung
But da very nex day
Da Daylee Male paid
Dis yeer

Facelift on me luvva
Wiv me beein a tart
Nuffink eye lyke betta than me legs beein apart
Woooooooohooooo
Now eyeve fownd me reel luv
Yewl nevva sue me agen...Pete you wanka

Larst krismus
I give u me lung
But da very nex day
Da Daylee Male paid
Dis yeer

Repeet korus 2 fade innit....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
As it's almost Christmas, I thought I'd re-post Skanky's very own Christmas single...

Larst Krismus

Pete you bleep

Woooooooo.....woooo woooo woooo...ooooh woooooo...
Larst krismus
I give u me lung
But da very nex day
Da Daylee Male paid
Dis yeer

Pete you bleep

The Sun as bitten, They av bort me lies
Lyke muvva's dyeing an me blakked up eyes
Tell me Pete
Do u rekugnyse me
I ad a facelift
So it don't sirpryse me...bleep

Meree krismus
Eye writ a book an publashed it
Wiv a bit abat me Arve an my massif tits
Now eye no wot a bleep Pete's bin
Eye'll get off da coke
An start on fukin erroin

Larst krismus
I give u me lung
But da very nex day
Da Daylee Male paid
Dis yeer

Crowdad room
Know frends to soshileyes
Hidin frum Coyle
An is insta lyes
My gawd
Eye fort u were sumwun eye cud hire
Me? Ima a mudel an a fukin liyar

Larst krismus
I give u me lung
But da very nex day
Da Daylee Male paid
Dis yeer

Facelift on me luvva
Wiv me beein a tart
Nuffink eye lyke betta than me legs beein apart
Woooooooohooooo
Now eyeve fownd me reel luv
Yewl nevva sue me agen...Pete you wanka

Larst krismus
I give u me lung
But da very nex day
Da Daylee Male paid
Dis yeer

Repeet korus 2 fade innit....
I’ve missed your literary musings, Whilma and this ☝🏻☝🏻☝🏻 is why I love Tattle. Yes, we have tit days where the Skank winds us up, annoys or angers the tit out of us, but we also have so much joy here. Skanky could learn a lot from all our Krusties, resilience, self respect, inner strength, courage, morals, honesty and integrity. One day soon the witch is going to get what she deserves and we’ll all be hear to watch 🍿🍿🍿🍿

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.