Katie Price #227 A life of crime, drugs and booze, will Kipper ever stop the abuse?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done to @Rosiecosy for the thread title with 31 likes!!!

Link to previous thread

We started off chuckling still over the pudding-gate saga (read the last two threads if you’re not familiar with it all…)… and then we were subjected to the most comical picture we’ve ever seen so far on her OF. Her posing in her MOON BOOTS, tippy toes. We laughed and laughed.

View attachment 1788817

THEN the awful excuse for a human being decided to share a post claiming that KH had been arrested and she now has sole custody of her youngest two children. And it just got worse. We are all hoping that there are some serious legal ramifications from this and once and for all and she learns the hard way.

However, In the words of @Crowbag … here’s a brief recap…!
So I think I've got this right.
There's definitely a video but also no video exists.
Some have seen this video, but cannot say more about it. But will repeatedly mention that they've seen it.
The video involves pie on a plate being thrown in the general direction of a child, no pie, no plate, no video. Yet all exist. Independently and together and not at all.
99% of posters here are social services experts or childcare professionals.
Some know everything but will only say that they know ,but cannot give details because ...
What has Kieran done with the kids, are they in a kitchen drawer? Oooh whatever has he done!
It's the kids I worry about.
Some have heard a rumour about a video. No tit Sherlock.
Some grammar, spelling and wording is so bizarre it makes posts even harder to understand than post bocks and Lauren Goodger.
Some posters are on name number 35 but expect everyone to remember who they are.
But won't someone think of the children.
Kieran looks fat and thin and happy and distraught.
I think that's it.
Hope that helps

Then we found out Cole and Kipper have been seen together since the fake break up for SS split… and @tracey3871 summed it up perfectly. He’s under the thumb and he is full of tit. All these explosive recordings he was supposedly going to release 🤦🏻‍♀️

View attachment 1788819

And an Eagle eyed tattler spotted this one! Who’s in the driving seat? Not KP surely?! 🤔

View attachment 1788818

If you’re new on here the wiki at the top of this thread is updated regularly, please familiarise yourself.

Please add to this if I’ve missed anything - my brain is frazzled!!

Summary = she is still an absolute weapons grade bleep

Over and out
Brilliant recap Emma 🤣❤ and thanks everyone for the votes 😘
I wish we could reach out to KH or MP and tell them to hang in there.
I wonder what the police have made of all this? Wouldn't it be brilliant if they arrest Kipper today instead?

• Heart
Reactions: 34
KFP doesn’t want custody of those poor kids, she just wants to destroy Kieran. She wants his relationship with Michelle to break down, wants to see him living alone with no career and none of his children. I don’t know what he ever did to inspire such irrational hatred in her. Yes he stepped in after slapgate and took full custody. What did she think would happen?
She wants to have 12 holidays a year, get her hair and nails done, drink and sniff, chase eggs, and she’s bankrupt. She said Carl punched her and she ran away (leaving the kids behind? Or dragging them down the street?). Then she choose to stay with him. She is the most selfish, self centred, vicious lying witch ever. Social services have been involved with her children for years, all of them.
I think she is constantly raging about Peter too, but she can’t get to him so Kieran gets that bile directed at him as well.
She is incapable of giving daily care to any of her kids. She has always had her mum, nannies, husbands, to do the majority of child rearing, but that is no longer the case.
I really hope she is charged with harassment, libel, defamation of character and anything else. And then banned from mentioning or contacting Kieran in anyway.

• Heart
Reactions: 72
I hope anyone who goes after her through the Small Claims Court will pursue her to the bitter end, upgrading it to the High Court for speedy execution and refuse any settlement other than full cash settlement, we've seen how it's done on Pay or we Take it Away. The more she plays game with the bailiffs the more she'll end up owing in the end. Actually, if she hasn't got any money maybe accepting her hideous new sofa and any other furniture Channel4 have put in there would be fun. Strip the house!
how much do you reckon the talking candle is worth ? or do you think its already been put out, through neglect ? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Brilliant recap Emma 🤣❤ and thanks everyone for the votes 😘
I wish we could reach out to KH or MP and tell them to hang in there.
I wonder what the police have made of all this? Wouldn't it be brilliant if they arrest Kipper today instead?
I feel the same as you, I want to reach out to them and just say they’ve got our support. I think these allegations are horrendous and like someone just said earlier these kind of allegations stick! If I was loaded I’d even offer financial support to take her to the cleaners legally. If I was the school I’d be concerned about the kids around KP- can you even see her doing their homework with them? I bet they turn up from hers dishevelled and I’m sure they’re so confused especially if they’ve been privy to her mouthing off at home in their presence. I know we’ve said MP should be careful what she puts out there but I honestly would be doing the same as I would want to clear my name etc. KP is a horrid horrid person.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
And if the video was from June, why is she just finding out about it in November, while conveniently on holiday?
Quite. We all know she’s a con artist & deceptionist. IF the Andre’s are still going to Australia this month, she’ll have no contact with J & P, to flaunt out for paid publicity. She can’t start on Peter & Emily causing trouble, because she knows Claire will be on to her with legal straight away. I personally believe she’s planned to do something nasty & evil against Kieran/Michelle to try & get J & B living back with her in readiness for Bankruptcy hearing, saying she needs to keep house for them to live in (even though we know, 11 bedrooms is ridiculous, 3 beds would do!). What I don’t get, is why Kieran never responds to these accusations? KFP has previously accused him of inappropriate action with a young girl & likened him to JS, now this latest 💩. I can’t believe, given KFP’s known drink & drugs, SS would go from supervised, couple of hours a week, limited access to J & B, to full access😡. Kieran seems to be treated even worse than Alex Reid(and that was bad enough). Poor bloke is being crucified by this despicable woman & I can’t begin to imagine what it’s doing to him mentally🥲. There must be something he can legally do, to stop her posting her spiteful venom?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 65
Skank deserves locking up for being an oxygen stealer, a tit mum, a thief, a liar, a cheat, an alcoholic, a junkie and just for being alive really.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
all of her behaviour towards kieron, makes me understand why DY went awol ,if this is how she was with him . the worst thing that can happen for those kids would be if kieron did the same (for his own sanity). its a bloody mess and those poor kids are suffering.
It doesn't have one single decent relationship with any of its ex's except for Dane Bowels for some unknown reason (for reasons)
In some cases, where kids are involved, separated couples can be cordial for the sake of the kids. It appears that this has never been possible with KP.
Coincidence?
Nah...it's because it's a bleep

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
What tattlers Instagram is coalsdolly?
i think sending messages to someone saying you hope they get raped, die of cancer and their kids get will get slashed is a bit extreme to say the least. Talking about susie and Jonny so definitely someone who reads on here.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
i think sending messages to someone saying you hope they get raped, die of cancer and their kids get will get slashed is a bit extreme to say the least.
They’ve been on here before, we’ve been told not to entertain them.

Reactions: 27
i think sending messages to someone saying you hope they get raped, die of cancer and their kids get will get slashed is a bit extreme to say the least.
That isn’t a Tattler. It’s a mentally unstable individual who keeps trying to join Tattle, then gets booted off and blocked. They seem to flit between super fan and hater of Skanky. Best to ignore and we’re not allowed to mention them on this thread

Reactions: 32
I wonder if the family ( at any point), have ever got so fed up that they have told her to stfu.Or do they think her behaviour is acceptable, and defensible?
All we have ever seen is constant excuses and enabling.Surely even they can see that this active persecution of KH and MP is morally wrong.
You cannot make a programme about concerns on Mental Health whilst trying to destroy another persons.

Reactions: 32
I would grab the neon Priceywoods sign :ROFLMAO: and all her designer bags and trainers, I would bundle up all the animals and rehome them.
You are far nicer than I .... ` I would burn HER at the stake 🔥🔥🔥 ` but hey ... that's me!! 😇😇

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Quite. We all know she’s a con artist & deceptionist. IF the Andre’s are still going to Australia this month, she’ll have no contact with J & P, to flaunt out for paid publicity. She can’t start on Peter & Emily causing trouble, because she knows Claire will be on to her with legal straight away. I personally believe she’s planned to do something nasty & evil against Kieran/Michelle to try & get J & B living back with her in readiness for Bankruptcy hearing, saying she needs to keep house for them to live in (even though we know, 11 bedrooms is ridiculous, 3 beds would do!). What I don’t get, is why Kieran never responds to these accusations? KFP has previously accused him of inappropriate action with a young girl & likened him to JS, now this latest 💩. I can’t believe, given KFP’s known drink & drugs, SS would go from supervised, couple of hours a week, limited access to J & B, to full access😡. Kieran seems to be treated even worse than Alex Reid(and that was bad enough). Poor bloke is being crucified by this despicable woman & I can’t begin to imagine what it’s doing to him mentally🥲. There must be something he can legally do, to stop her posting her spiteful venom?
Because he Hasn’t been cleared with nfa it is still being investigated. I’d imagine he will is not allowed to comment with an open investigation?
could be wrong?

Reactions: 9
Do you think she's wants sole custody for maintenance? Kieran would have to pay her

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Because he Hasn’t been cleared with nfa it is still being investigated. I’d imagine he will is not allowed to comment with an open investigation?
could be wrong?
She shouldn't have been allowed to tell the world then.

Reactions: 34
Do you think she's wants sole custody for maintenance? Kieran would have to pay her
He doesn't earn much so it would cost her more to look after them then she would get in maintenance. This is about control and revenge, nothing else.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I wonder if the family ( at any point), have ever got so fed up that they have told her to stfu.Or do they think her behaviour is acceptable, and defensible?
All we have ever seen is constant excuses and enabling.Surely even they can see that this active persecution of KH and MP is morally wrong.
You cannot make a programme about concerns on Mental Health whilst trying to destroy another persons.
I thought this. If it were my sister of course I’d be mortified and rein her in. But to her family she is their meal ticket. What does SFP do for a living? KP has always been enabled by them and now it’s blatantly harming her kids I think AFP and SFP are a disgrace to keep pandering to her.

Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.