Katie Price #225 Kipper found out Carol had escaped her control as she drew on her eyebrows with a lump of Coal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've been reading these posts for years and the reality is it's the same thing over and over, she fucks up big-time and we rub our hands with glee thinking she's finally going to get her comeuppance but no, she's given another lifeline, another reality show paying her thousands, a TV award because her foul mouthed son's got anger issues, public appearances where she's screaming and coked out of her brain. On and on it rolls, court cases, men, marriages, botched surgery, babies, drugs, car crashes, The Priory, dying moms, dead animals, bankruptcy, but NOTHING changes, no real gossip, no jail time, no spilling of tea by her ex's, she just jumps to the next 'the one' and off the rollercoaster starts again. I'm getting to the point that rather than despise her I'm beginning to admire her tenacity at clinging on to the fame bandwagon long after it should of left town. She probably has more threads on here than any other celebrity but if you read back 2 years ago it's the same thing being said but it's just a different blokes name in the body of the text! An old woman had her life ripped apart and was castigated by the press last week for asking a black lady wrapped in African clothes where she was from, this slut breaks the law left, right and centre and gets rewarded with holidays, free bad surgery and a new bloke the day after the old one dumped her!! Who's the one laughing at these posts and our anger as it's certainly not us benefitting from it.
I know what you mean, it does get to me sometimes.And I do think that the latest prospect of “Cole reveals all” , is either never going to happen , because the media are cowards, or is going to be a bit of a letdown because EVERYONE knows that she is a walking moral quagmire already.
But...this is the only place that calls her out for anything, so that’s why I’m still here.And the humour can be wonderful.Plus it has been pointed out( and I think rightly), that the only person that can or will bring about her destruction is herself.
It’s happening already, albeit in a very very slow way.If you ask Joe Public “ what is the first thing you think about when you hear the name Katie Price”
The answer would be drugs, criminal behaviour,promiscuity,social services intervention,bad choices etc.That might not have been the case years ago, when people bought into her crazy, sassy personality.She will always attempt a comeback, because that is all she knows.She cannot evolve. I also believe the bulk of the big contracts are beginning to dry up now.We will get the Christmas miracle story, but then what.
But now, she can’t hide what she has become.And it’s getting worse.
Her health is going to suffer, and no matter how her family buy into it, or ignore it, her drug taking will ultimately destroy her.She is not a winner.She is just taking a long time to lose.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Well.
Cole has posted on Insta.Just a photo of him and the caption “ Not at the table Carlos ♠
Make of that what you will, Im confused.
Does he REALLY think that backward baseball cap is a good look...? Maybe works for a 12 year old American child....

1670255039121.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Sink boys certainly changing cars a lot seems like clandestine meetings drives to skanks at night in one car and leaves in a different car in the morning trying to avoid the paps. 😀
Avoid the paps? In his dreams! The only paps that follow them are the ones they themselves call!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
There are no paps at his. He lives on a main road there is nowhere for them to hide. After slapgate they all holed up in the bus stop.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I've just heard from someone who caught her doing drugs at 3 months pregnant in the toilets of a well known club in London. :mad: :mad: :mad:
She was always off her face in China White’s. Saw her there myself on a few occasions. I also saw her there , when she was pregnant, completely 🐀arsed. Her language, as you can imagine was choice. Pretty sure she was banned from CW’s at some point.. She tried to say Harvey has all the medical problems, from Dwight’s genes. But if she was taking copious amounts of ‘stuff’ that’s more likely why Harvey has all the medical conditions.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 38
I always,always thought H disability was her re pregnancy drinking etc,I still do it was her that has caused it.
i thought this years ago,never took much notice of her just thought she was drunk old glamour model,never watched her tit shows,well I did round a friends and she was vile to Pete he was cooking.She just kept nagging in that bleeping awful gob of hers.

Reactions: 31
She was always off her face in China White’s. Saw her there myself on a few occasions. I also saw her there , when she was pregnant, completely 🐀arsed. Her language, as you can imagine was choice. Pretty sure she was banned from CW’s at some point.. She tried to say Harvey has all the medical problems, from Dwight’s genes. But if she was taking copious amounts of ‘stuff’ that’s more likely why Harvey has all the medical conditions.
Willow do you think you might have some photos from back then? You could be the "source" in the next article 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Am I the only one who's never thrown anything at anyone (pudding or otherwise)?
I guess the first thing I'll throw is a pie at skanky (with a brick in it) and I'll tell the police to let me off cos of me mental elf!
I know what you mean, it does get to me sometimes.And I do think that the latest prospect of “Cole reveals all” , is either never going to happen , because the media are cowards, or is going to be a bit of a letdown because EVERYONE knows that she is a walking moral quagmire already.
But...this is the only place that calls her out for anything, so that’s why I’m still here.And the humour can be wonderful.Plus it has been pointed out( and I think rightly), that the only person that can or will bring about her destruction is herself.
It’s happening already, albeit in a very very slow way.If you ask Joe Public “ what is the first thing you think about when you hear the name Katie Price”
The answer would be drugs, criminal behaviour,promiscuity,social services intervention,bad choices etc.That might not have been the case years ago, when people bought into her crazy, sassy personality.She will always attempt a comeback, because that is all she knows.She cannot evolve. I also believe the bulk of the big contracts are beginning to dry up now.We will get the Christmas miracle story, but then what.
But now, she can’t hide what she has become.And it’s getting worse.
Her health is going to suffer, and no matter how her family buy into it, or ignore it, her drug taking will ultimately destroy her.She is not a winner.She is just taking a long time to lose.
I agree and I would say there has been decent gossip on here such as - the awful thing she said about Harvey dying in a fire, the latest rumours spread about K and M which seem like a very obvious smear campaign and another restraining order breach. People spotting her driving. If these were proven I think she'd be up tit creek much quicker. These things have been discussed and it seems like the press do read on here sometimes.
I think the press are limited unless she actually gets sent down for something. Otherwise it'll seem like they're targeting her without proper evidence. It will happen eventually, she breaks the law all the time.

Reactions: 24
Like when you said it would be every day that time Carol ....
He can’t wank online every day Emma !
He has a multi million pound car business to run , plus a playboy lifestyle to uphold . Chuck in the clubs , glamorous restaurants , laydeeeeees to please …. Paps to fend off I dunno , a man can only do so much .

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Our dear poster @oogling will tell you China White.Oog told us ages ago.
Yes indeedy! I worked 5-6 nights a week…for 4-5 years in the west end. Gave me access to all the clubs round there! She was always being carried and dragged/poured into cabs! She was an absolute state by the end of the evenings! Guaranteed!

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Willow do you think you might have some photos from back then? You could be the "source" in the next article 🤣
No, I don’t have any pictures from those days. She was pretty irrelevant to me & my friends back then. She was just a gobby, drunk who somehow managed to get constant work & earn loads of cash.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
She really is mentally not right. She just has to blame others for everything, even when it's not routed in reality at all. Some genetic disorders
need both parents to have the faulty gene, Septo optic Dysplasia is one of them, if it was caused by genetics at all....then there are environmental factors like pickling the Feotus in alcohol and drugs for 9 months, it tends not to help.

Screen Shot 2022-12-05 at 16.14.11.png

"A female voice can be heard"???
That horrible monotonous tone belongs to Kipper and Kipper alone!!
Oh well Kipper not to worry. It's a bit like Slapgate where a man the same age as Carl got arrested but wasn't named in the press. No-one guessed
who it was, so yeah, you'll be fine love 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 21
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.