Katie Price #225 Kipper found out Carol had escaped her control as she drew on her eyebrows with a lump of Coal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's probably a baby monitor as opposed to CCTV, why you'd have one in a room with children their age is beyond me.....

MP losing her temper, sure could have happened, let's face it parents do lose their tit and MP has been under HUGE amounts of pressure this year, with KP, Court, Kieran sticking his wick about, etc etc.... I'm NOT making excuses for it, IF it happened.

It is feasible that this could have happened.... It's also feasible that this could have been kept Q until recently and SS have only just found out.

My personal opinion is that KFP's visitations have increased but they are still supervised and B&J are currently with Wendy, whilst SS look into this recent allegation.
Is it possible, just possible, that Kieran is having mental health issues (nothing that puts kids at risk to be clear) and maybe they're staying with Wendy while he sorts himself out? Michelle isn't their guardian after all. That could explain why 2 kids still in house - no risk posed to them and their parent (M) is there. And explains lack of IG content from KH re J&B.
I have anxiety and depression (mostly under control now with meds) and at my worst (pre meds)I was barely eating or sleeping and had to take time off work. I don't have kids, but I can't imagine how I'd have looked after any if I did.
No shame in MH issues but I understand why it may be kept private.

Reactions: 6
Is it possible, just possible, that Kieran is having mental health issues (nothing that puts kids at risk to be clear) and maybe they're staying with Wendy while he sorts himself out? Michelle isn't their guardian after all. That could explain why 2 kids still in house - no risk posed to them and their parent (M) is there.
I have anxiety and depression (mostly under control now with meds) and at my worst (pre meds)I was barely eating or sleeping and had to take time off work. I don't have kids, but I can't imagine how I'd have looked after any if I did.
Please stop with your conspiracy theories!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Is it possible, just possible, that Kieran is having mental health issues (nothing that puts kids at risk to be clear) and maybe they're staying with Wendy while he sorts himself out? Michelle isn't their guardian after all. That could explain why 2 kids still in house - no risk posed to them and their parent (M) is there. And explains lack of IG content from KH re J&B.
He looked well and cheerful on the decorations reveal on instagram

Reactions: 15
So firstly Michelle does not have custody of the children. Let’s for a moment pretend this codswallop happened - if SS deemed the incident significantly enough to intervene then they would tell KH that he can no longer live with MP and he has to put his children’s welfare first. KH would not lose custody of his children for something his partner did. Also if SS thought that this incident was so significant then they would have him take the baby also.
yes and it's a tad convenient that this tale makes M P out to be a horrible mother AND Kieran has lost popularity in the village for things SHE supposedly did to the kids?! In reality he would probably get sympathy but in this story they both get a comeuppance.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
yes and it's a tad convenient that this tale makes M P out to be a horrible mother AND Kieran has lost popularity in the village for things SHE supposedly did to the kids?! In reality he would probably get sympathy but in this story they both get a comeuppance.
Surely if this was true, all Kieran's family and friends would have also distanced themselves from MP.
There's also something too elusive about the video, in this day and age videos go viral in a town and explode, but yet only a few people in a village have supposedly seen it? No one here is able to back it up and there are some forum members from the locality. If this happened in my area people would be angry with the person in the video and baying for blood. Yet this doesnt seem to have happened!

Reactions: 16
bleeping hell I’m glad I only view this post on and off and hardly ever comment…..how the majority of posters are happy with the same thing being said over and over ad infinitum is beyond me! Also people constantly sniping at others. It’s a gossip forum FFS….people are therefore entitled to their own views. Yes I’m sure there are some infiltrators on here but there are also a lot of people who just want to vent. Sometimes it makes me feel people are no better than Skanky bleep the way they behave on here 🤦‍♀️.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
Surely if this was true, all Kieran's family and friends would have also distanced themselves from MP.
There's also something too elusive about the video, in this day and age videos go viral in a town and explode, but yet only a few people in a village have supposedly seen it? No one here is able to back it up and there are some forum members from the locality. If this happened in my area people would be angry with the person in the video and baying for blood. Yet this doesnt seem to have happened!
So why haven’t you said that to the poster directly on the KH thread?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Is this thread not a katie price thread, From what Ive read there's a KH thread, might be best to post all the speculations on there. KP has done well to distract people from the real issue........and that is Skanky, the weapons grade bleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
So why haven’t you said that to the poster directly on the KH thread?
Because this thread is more active, not so much going on on the KH thread. I initially was in shock and replied as such, then I thought about it more and it seemed 'off'

I’d never been on KH’s IG so just had a wee nosey. It’s interesting that Aisleyne is following him since she’s always bigging up our Cunty McKipper!
Aisleyne= susiesoo?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
people were calling David Beckham for kissing his daughter Harper on the lips(and she is still a child)yet Katies so called fans think it is cute and so loving she kisses Harvey on the lips when he is a adult(with the age of a child and does not have the ability to even tell her he does not like it or want it)
He didn't look like he enjoyed it, he looked like it took him by surprise.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Back to KP...does anyone know when Peter Andre would have last seen Harvey? Has he mentioned him in interviews in recent years?

I'm not a big Peter fan but he did seem to have bonded with H and it seemed sad that H lost that.

I wonder did the revolving door of men in KP household affect Harvey, or the other kids, emotionally? Did Alex Reid for example form any bond with them

Reactions: 9
Kylie’s not available to comment, but her sister Dannii has something to say….

3213D3A2-B6A3-4ED8-B424-0603171C0291.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
The bottom line here is that her behaviour (drugs, drink, convictions, kick offs) and things like this from Carol make her less & less employable on TV, media or in advertising work, regardless of how she or the family or whoever else tries to spin it. The deflection posts are about drawing the public eye away from the bad stuff being reported in the media, it doesn't change that these things are in the public domain ... its not just one potentially career ending scandal with Kipper it's a drip drip drip of multiple scandals mounting up that together are finishing her media 'career' ... Kipper has got away with relatively minor indiscretions again & again over the years still managing to hang onto her celebrity ... but ... she carries on the same, her arrogance that she is somehow made of Teflon is her downfall its the weight of all these numerous scandals that HAVE ended her career ... its pretty much over ... there isn't going to be a big TV comeback ... whatever TV deals she has today won't be renewed anymore than her Loose Women contract was after the coke singing fiasco ... she can't even get a reality TV show on the OF TV channel - she is playing lets pretend on her OF page, claiming she is being paid £250k to make it when (if it ever appears) it will be self funded .... I don't think there will be another Harvey documentary on BBC, this is the end, she is fading from view ... the media rarely take her calls anymore and the majority of their doors are already closed to her, Carol is going to nail them shut
If you are waiting for a spectacular fall from grace it's not going to happen ... Kipper is just slowly & painfully (for her) sliding back down the greasy pole she climbed in the first place
Has Skanky even got a managment company any more

• Haha
Reactions: 10
How come Bunny made that card recently for MP saying she loved her Mummy Michelle if this incident happened in June. I do not believe it.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
So not much happening tonight then. Glad i'm at work just sat down to a large mixed kebab and a strawberry milkshake. 😎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
So more importantly and in a bit of a dilemma with recent events, i asked for a tub of chilli sauce and a tub of garlic sauce but the kebab shop only sent the garlic sauce and a salad, do you think i should complain. 😎

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.