Katie Price #224 The animal abuser is out on the prowl with make up laid in with a trowel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes I remember you saying that he had recordings off her around slap gate & her coke parties👍he's been recording over a Yr, tells alot 💯 Cole if you're reading this.... Bring the witch down 🙌 you're finally the one to do it!! All those lives she's distroyed, families,small businesses & your own reputation!!! Without a care in the world😡 Remember too this was all predicted before she was pregnant with Harvey, that her life & childrens lives would be ruined because off her horrible ways 💯!!! but for reasons we suspect...Had blackmail over certain people/publications so she could play her sorid games!! F*ck all those twats on your insta saying you shouldn't post🖕yes you bloody should!! She tried to distroyed you & you've every right to defend yourself as you know only too well what she's capable of doing to distroy you 1st for money 💷 The skank has met her match finally 🙌 🙌
If you bring her down Cole, I promise I will stand on my doorstep and clap 👏 for you at 7.00pm 👍😁

• Haha
Reactions: 64
Thinking of her therapist, the one Skank visits on a weekly basis, at this difficult time.
The only Therapist it sees regularly either comes in a bottle or in a little plastic bag

But WAY TO GO PWIOWY - your tweetments for all it's neuroses have really worked eh? #########################
Best stock up on colouring books and pens because it'll be back with you within a week for another lot of hand-holding and shifting blame onto everybody else.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I did ponder what prompted her to tell him she’d cheated in the first place - because we all know that she is a compulsive liar & narcissist & isn’t answerable to anyone , in her mind.

She ONLY does things for her own ends , unless, of course , Colgate had some black & white troof & she was forced to give reasons for reasons.
Now THAT would be a recording I’d like to listen to .
Do you take requests Carol ? 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34
They both enabled each other for a good year plus- WoodChip finally had the z list status he’s craved and she had a younger bit of Essex knob who would happily get the disco dust by the bucket load if it meant a new pair of teeth !
Half Price was too off her face to even think WoodChip had the balls / brain cells to defy her and she’s prob gutted she didn’t get there first.
What I will say is things are going to get even worse - I reckon some real nasty voice notes of her slagging off family, friends and even the kids.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
What's the rumour it's spreading about KH?
I've missed that?
We don't know, just that allegedly there is a video of him doing something which has got the children removed from him and given to KP. Don't believe it personally, what could be so bad to allow that, him murdering someone or abusing one of the children? KP clearly doesn't have them though as she has been out on the last the last two nights in a row. We think it's a KP supporter spreading the story.

• Angry
Reactions: 26
So with Sinky holding onto this info re 'Arry one wonders why 'Arry antagnonised him even more by banning him from the Clampett wedding back in summer? Perhaps he too was assured by skank that Cole wouldn't dare open his trap? :ROFLMAO:
perhaps Harry didnt know,cole knew ?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So if she takes Coke ( plenty of professionals/celebs/normal people do) where is she getting it from of Carl doesn’t like it? She can’t drive to collect it? She always has him by her side? So he either takes her or he’s there when the deal is done 🤷‍♀️ also I have a feeling he reigned her in so if they’re split she has no-one to control what she does and this In itself could be dangerous for not only her but others ( including her kids)

I always feel a bit uneasy at women being belittled for having several kids by different fathers, it’s never hindered rod Stewart or similar celebs, her exes have a couple of baby mothers too. The badness we should be hating on her for his her treatment of others, her treatment of animals and the lies.

Surprisingly I love a night out at 46 ….not all Mums stay in the kitchen

Reactions: 26
'Devastated Katie Price'

Hang about.

Colegates the one that got cheated on (he's still a twit)

The only thing skanky will be devastated over is that she's not cashing in on this drama!

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Not sitting on the fence but observing that less than one thread ago we thought he was a violent coercive control freak, now that he’s spilling his guts we’re getting offended that the scum have labelled him cruel. Just a perspective can change how people are portrayed - I find it fascinating. Like him or not, I’m glad he has retrieved his balls from her Gucci bag and started fighting back. For what it’s worth I think at slap gate one she was so out of it they had an argument, she probably injured herself , but he was so wound up did chase her along the road , does it absolve him from responsibility in the fracas, no , but I’m sure she was no bloody angel either. I can imagine he frequently asked her if doing something was a good idea, like the MP texts or even the Heathrow letter. Prob felt he had to publicly cover for her, which again explains the MM “ frontline” rant a while ago . Go for it SB spill your guts UK needs to know how crappy this “ grifting , animal abuser piece of tit really is

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
Also I can’t cope with every news outlet naming Carl as a “car dealer” like that’s it …. In that whole time of being Prices dealer sorry I mean partner he is still known as “car dealer” 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 I bet he’s tamping raging fuming I AM A CELBRITY DONT YOU KNOW!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I also wondered about that aspect.The precondition for her getting a more lenient ruling( getting away with it), at crashgate was her having treatment for her assorted issues.It has been rumoured ( by very trustworthy sources), that she didn’t even bother with that, but was holed up somewhere else.Proving it beyond a shadow of a doubt is another matter.
I’m in total agreement with you about access to her children( especially the younger two and Harvey), but we doubt if she is, or would agree to drugs testing if her habit is as bad as we think.Therefore the restrictions placed on her access by social services.
Was'nt she being drug tested for access to P&J years ago and somehow managed to stay off it awhile to "prove" she was clean?

If this isn't a call to the SS and the Courts to INSIST it can only see the children at a Contact Centre under the beady eyes of trained social workers watching her every move then what is? What else do they need to trigger this??

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Afternoon everyone ❤ congrats to sink boy, congrats to some tabroids for printing the coke confession, but as usual some of the tabroids have now been gotten to by Sophie the source and now the cruel ex sink boy stories will start to appear. The Price clan will retaliate because they know skank has been on the sniff for years and don't want this to derail the gravy train and Sophie the source will want to keep her wholesome family image and loving coke head hubby Harry out the firing line, Amy the terminals operation and the loving doting family pictures and interviews won't look very Christmas miracle now sink boys outed them as a bunch of enabling lying coke heads. Season's greetings to you all ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
Oh.Cruel is it?
I hope that this this the Sun covering their arse with the “ be kind” huns.
I don’t want any kind of spin on this.Coles...er....Carl’s revelations are the nearest thing to a truthful expose we have had in years.
It would suit KP for the press to portray her as the victim.It might lessen the impact..
So skanky killing all those animals and tearing the lives of those she's in debt to to shreds isn't CRUEL???
Come on Sun! Just go for the jugular on it not pansy about doing a Caroline Flack on it!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.