Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Blessmyheart

VIP Member
Afternoon everyone ❤.. i don't think there'll be any more recordings released sink boys played his hand he'll wait for a response from skank now if she keeps quiet the rest of the recordings will be hidden and not released because of legal matters or lawyers letters this first recording was a warning not to try her old trick of destroying the ex he made sure the screenshot showed he has more. Said yesterday sink boys released the only recording that makes him out to be a half decent bloke. Skanks admitted to using sniff, skank said he tried to get her off the sniff, skank also admitted blaming him that's why Amy doesn't like him, that changes people's perceptions of him why no family photos, why no wedding invite, i'm a good guy skank was lying to her family and the press, skank can wriggle out of all these revelations yes he did help me i'm clean now, yes i missed family gatherings and blamed sink boy i was struggling with my mental health and recovering from addiction, i didn't tell my mum because she was on the transplant list and i didn't want to worry her and jeopardize the operation and put her at risk. Let's face it skanks wriggled out of worst scandals
Yep.Sounds reasonable.He shoots a warning shot,and waits.
It depends on what he wants though.If he wants out ,with no vitriol aimed at him, I would have thought he would have just warned her.Then they could have gone the “ wish each other the best” route.
However.He may want some kind of payoff.One way or another.Hes feeling very angry.
I can’t see any celeb future for him, unless he goes in for the rent a face for z list projects route.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

LoolieVeeton

Chatty Member
She always sings that bloody song from the video. She's stuck in a time warp.

That song and I have nothing by the legendary Whitney Houston. The song that was sung when she walked down the aisle to Peter. She clings onto it for dear life.
Well at least the lyrics are true, she does have nothing! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
Every so often someone you havent seen before pops up posting 'tea' when you look and see 'new member' I generally find that, unless the poster is known to other long time members on here its a red flag when they start off posting outlandish stuff .... I often think that what they are posting seems suspect, its uncorroborated or just sounds made up ... sometimes its people trying to cause trouble on here, some of them want to have some sort of 'power' on here and occasionally its one of Kippers flying monkey hangers on in disguise planting rubbish .... they get called out and tend to disappear as quickly as they appeared ... I think we are pretty good judges of what is true and what isnt on here ... I personally have no inside knowledge of any of the parties involved or their hangers on, I only offer my view or opinion. That said, may I give you exhibit A - which we knew about on here MONTHS ago ....

View attachment 1776975
He was forcibly revealed on here. SB should gave kept an eye on here then he might have discovered what skanky drawers was up to ages ago. He's a dick of epic proportions :]

If max Clifford had still been around ( not jailed and dead) he would have been touting this kiss and tell for all its worth, I think although her star has dwindled there would be enough interest- after all she got front page when the shoe was on the other foot and she was talking about slap gate
And that was all lies - allegedly 😆 🤣

He is a Polo player ... they are known to shag around ... thats all Kipper was for as far as he was concerned ... he is also very posh & clearly wanted a fumble with a coarse bit of rough ... he got what he wanted
Well he certainly outdid all his mates in finding The Ugliest Old Boiler in living memory, indeed his doinking skank will be remembered long after his prowess at polo has been forgotten about.😳
Imagine out on the polo field when the commentator announces " yes, here's the chappie who doinked Katie Price...... oh look he's fallen off! Jolly bad show what ho!! Let's move onto another chukka......." He is NEVER going to live this down 😆

Last edited:
  • Haha

mrspig99

VIP Member
I’m guessing she’s protected under data protection laws or something like that? They may have done it for court but it might’ve had to be kept confidential?
Yes I didn't mean it would be public, but if she hadn't attended the priory would they have lied and said she did? And if she didn't then she should have got a jail sentence not a suspended one as going to the Priory was a condition of not being jailed. So therefore I would expect The Priory to have had to submit a statement to the court regarding her treatment.

kourtneykool

VIP Member
  • Heart