Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Ryan’s handiwork again 🙄
And loubiton trainers I think she’s worn these before. Edited to add she had them on in the pic of her singing with ? Scarlett. And same bag, I’m wondering if she’s actually been home at all this week

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 19

Sir Lancelot

VIP Member
Her current Insta story advertising some dodgy hair product has made me laugh so much; why bas she filtered her face so that it is smoother than my living room walls?! 😂😂😂
Nevermind her Insta avi being her kids 🙄

• Haha
So who is ready for a couple of conspiracy theories?
Firstly, what if Carl Wood was never Price's genuine partner, but someone who was chosen to destroy Price so that she is no longer able to get away with the things that normal people would have been jailed for. But because of the unknown hold that Price has over the media, they have been able to take action against her, until now?
Secondly, whilst all of this is unfolding, what might be happening in Britain right now, that needs this kind of distraction? In other words what a good day it is, for burying all kinds of activities from the Government ect.

Or should I sod off to the conspiracy theories thread?
The names wood, Cole Wood , double you ( W, pun intended) C ( WC) licensed to spill ( all the goss)

Last edited:
  • Haha

Sir Lancelot

VIP Member
She'll wherl Harvey out soon to deflect, head to the priory and then announce a tv show.
It's all done to keep them in the headlines.
All planned, I expect.

• Angry
  • Sad

lowkeylurker

VIP Member
Do you reckon she is off out on the lash again tonight? 🙏🤞🤣
Oooh, I hope so! Did Carol post the egg and those recordings after she admitted being single? Does anyone know? Seems he might have been jealous she was out having fun, declaring she's now 'on the market' sorry, meat stand..

• Haha

Stapleyourtongue

VIP Member
Morning stappy 😘 you are going to have to keep this going now until the 24 th, 😂 wonder what the 2 nd day will bring.

Hope you are keeping well stappy ❤
Aww, Hampy ❤ hope you are well lovey. We miss you on the Krusties thread.
I've started it off, someone else can do tomorrow's 😘💕

• Heart

Tiger_Queen84

Any one else want to shout at their phone “ BUT YOU ARE A D*CK HEAD” both of you 🦆ing massive ones!! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
Carl Woods shouldn't be glorified just because he's trying to screw KP over. He's still a nasty piece of work even if he has gone to the opposite side of the pitch.

• Haha
  • Heart

Cazza72

Back together by the weekend because 'she's going to change' back to the Priory she goes, roll neck jumpers will be back on (I've strangely observed this roll neck jumper wearing when she should be showing remorse) Mum in the Sun on Sunday 'critical' and Harvey has a 'Health Scare' on Monday. In, the tune to the Craig David song
Oh my god yes, the roll neck jumpers!! 🤣🤣 Great spot.

• Haha