Katie Price #218 Just a thick repugnant runter or is it Dog The Bounty Hunter ?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Skanks been trying her hardest to get sink boy back into the fold since August and the anniversary of slapgate, loving boyfriend, H's best mate, happy playful step daddy who the kids ador but it's clear from tonight's pictures the kids are uncomfortable near him and he just looks distant and clearly isn't into being a step daddy saying that he doesn't even look interested in playing happy loving fiancé with skank either still looks pissed off having to cut his Thai holiday short. 😀
I don't think he likes kids at all, or is really resentful and jealous of KP's kids. That's really not good!

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Omg!!! Spot on 🤣🤣🤣

Did Pom Bear do those eyebrows?? Or are they real lol
Lool Thank you 🥰❤🤗💕💗💖😘 xx

That is bloody brilliant 😂🤣 I love it! I really do 🤣😂
Thank you 😊💗😄🥰❤💕🤗😘 xx

Looking at gift ideas for Christmas for my boys Ty&Diesel saw this on the website. 😀❤
Thank you 😊💖💗🥰❤🤗😘 xx
I love the pic, I have bookmarked it to save on my phone, I love corgis 😀❤💖💖💕🤗😘 xx

Oh @Pom Bear thank you so much for this….I’ve been very down today and this has just made me LOL 😘😘
You're welcome 💖🤗💕❤💗🥰😘 xx
Glad to make you feel better Love Pom 🥰❤😘 xx

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I’ve just seen the DM pictures.
Did Blade release his inner werewolf and go to town on Carl’s jeggings?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Where has her neck gone and what the hell is wrong with her face?
She looks proper rough now, no amount of preening, pruning or surgery is going to fix that mashed up face, deformed body and butch neck. What a freak show

Reactions: 19
My bad, out tonight, Carl’s PR.
According to Steve Allen (on LBC) tonight was the "Celebrity Night". He was talking about it last night on his show.
I'm confused though as I don't rate it as a "Celebrity". But then again, they can't have a "Grifting bleep Night" so I suppose this will have to suffice.
If only it would fall off the big wheel...yes, it would cause some damage to the ground but every cloud and all that...

• Haha
Reactions: 23
On the 5th day of Christmas my Kipper gave to me
5 fenced rings
4 calling bailiffs
3 ex men
2 boxing gloves
A partridge and an STD

Just 7 more days to go

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Just had to express my uneasiness at those photos of the Winterland thing and the face on Sink boy. He makes me feel so uncomfortable seeing his expression in one of the pics. I'd be so worried if I was Kieran.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.