Katie Price #218 Just a thick repugnant runter or is it Dog The Bounty Hunter ?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He looks super aggressive & mad over having to return earlier from his well earned freebie holiday and she looks like a blow up doll with a lost sad look some elederly have (unfortunately so for some of the elderly).
Why’s she got two t shirts on? Who wears two t-shirts?! That’s a pressure garment
As for him, he looks like a fare evader

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Just read Junior has passed his driving test. KFP will want him to drive her around. Cue the photos of her sitting in his car next🤢🙀. Hope he’s got the sense to give her the middle finger. He needs to concentrate as a new driver, not have her foghorn voice whoo hooking 😂😡

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Just read Junior has passed his driving test. KFP will want him to drive her around. Cue the photos of her sitting in his car next🤢🙀. Hope he’s got the sense to give her the middle finger. He needs to concentrate as a new driver, not have her foghorn voice whoo hooking 😂😡
“Joon-yer, Woo hoo, I haven’t had drugs or nuffin , but pick me up at Sheesh and I’ll ( grift), buy you a kebab.Uncle Sink -Boy is refusing to kiss me on the mauf, so I’m looking for a noo fwiend.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I won’t derail the thread, but Theatre of Blood is one of my favourite movies ever. What a cast!
Just superb.

Yes - that’s it! A cheap, tawdry second hand blow up doll that’s been stuffed back in it’s wrapper.
You should watch C41 on Freeview legend it's called had a lot of hammer horror on lately same as C82 Freeview talking pictures,, night of old horrors call it the cellar club. Been shed loads of Vincent price films on. 😀❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Cole's bun looks like a half expelled turd from a cat's backside. You've gotta love him for trying so hard!

• Haha
I bet Pete, Kieran, Michelle, Emily, Alex & Boyson are all pissing themselves seeing the bleeping state of her in her condom coat.
Even her kids must think WTF?
Oi! Cuntboy Cole, you look a right bleeping twit with your incy wincy ponytail, that ain't no man bun. Only Jon Snow can rock a man bun.
I have to disagree Storm. What about Jason Momoa?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Someone in the Daily Mail comments has said she looks like Vincent Price! How dare they! He was such a handsome man in his prime, a wonderful actor with a gorgeous, silky-smooth mellifluous voice. She shouldn’t even be mentioned in the same sentence as Mr Price. This has genuinely given me the rage 😡
I wonder if they're mixing vincent Price up with Christopher Lee? Centuries ago we're were all saying she looked like Ming the merciless or Fu manchu!

fumanchu Price.jpg

• Haha
Over an hour now since I first viewed the poncho photos and I can’t stop laughing at those pics. I was just on a zoom call, think I smirked the entire way through it, my mind just kept returning to the pair of them and the fact they thought it was a great set of photos to publish, OMG the drugs have really addled their teeny tiny brains, I just had another look after my call, and WOW, also her shape, she has a brick figure now, reminded me of one of my daughters Lego people. Oh Skank who wants to pay money in OF for this, unless you are going down the comedy route, have to say, wasn’t your intention, but you have brought much mirth to the Tattle today 😂

Skank and her Lego shape, these photos will be a future Tattle staple feature methinks 😂😂😂😂😂

View attachment 1732731
Don’t let her near anything sharp!!!!
( somebody hide Coles nose).
But no need to worry about his fashion sense ( i.e it’s not sharp)

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I won’t derail the thread, but Theatre of Blood is one of my favourite movies ever. What a cast!
Just superb.

Yes - that’s it! A cheap, tawdry second hand blow up doll that’s been stuffed back in it’s wrapper.
My fave as well,Dr Phibes another one.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
You should watch C41 on Freeview legend it's called had a lot of hammer horror on lately same as C82 Freeview talking pictures,, night of old horrors call it the cellar club. Been shed loads of Vincent price films on. 😀❤
Yes,I keep eye on those channels as well,I still have a V P one to watch that I recorded,

Reactions: 10
Just superb.

That's the one with the poodle pie innit?

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Pmsl at “whoo hooking” She will be trying to drive whatever car he gets.
It will 100% be her drunk calling him up demanding to be ferried about and screeching

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.