Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DC16

VIP Member
DC I just don’t understand how all these trips are financed. Yes she blags a lot of freebies, but surely all these hotels aren’t giving her totally free accommodation all the time, she’s a washed-up has-been now, do they all really think she brings then good publicity, she really doesn’t. Plus someone has to pay for the flights, she can’t blag them, and we all know when we’re travelling how the extras add up, food, taxis etc 🤷🏽‍♀️ How exactly is she able to do this, under her bankruptcy does she still have access to a credit card with unlimited amount to spend on it, just don’t get how this is all allowed, it’s just a constant f*ck you to her creditors. So many people are suffering with so many rising costs yet this ignorant waste of space is swanning around the world as a bankrupt, just don’t get it 🤦🏽‍♀️
No idea, presume every little thing goes down as business expense 🤷‍♀️ all I can say is, everything is being noted and fed back, however trivial it seems.

• Heart
Reactions: 32

WillowTree21

VIP Member
So if she’s not already back in the UK wonder if she will spin this that she had to rush back 😡
Well Mr PP or SFP contacted some of the close friends about situation Tuesday, which included residential friends in Spain. So must assume KFP knew what was going on probably Monday, the day before. Yet she's never attempted to come back from her Jolly. IF she's back now or coming back imminently, it make's no difference. She should have returned Monday - Tuesday latest. So, IF she's had surgery, which made her unable to travel, I think the photo's that were released yesterday of her sunbathing without any sun, were put out as a ruse to deceive everyone. My gut feeling is, those pictures may have been from a previous holiday. Looking at the weather, could be Sandbanks even:love: ! Very overcast. Clearly those pictures were a set up. Nothing can be believed in their world. Its like the Twilight Zone. Funny how they can travel & sneak in/out of airports without being seen, when they don't want the publicity:sick::mad:.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 31

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
Does she not approve pictures before they're sent to 'print'?

The Kardashians do. They wouldn't dream of anything unflattering going out. This broad clearly doesn't give a shit, nor is she actually capable of looking nice in the first place!
I think she's labouring under the impression that she is simply GAWJUS whatever she wears because she has such style and panaché to carry off just about anything. Yeah righty-ho!! :)

"Katie was told she was "too beautiful" for surgery..................................." Thanks for the laughs Sun!

• Haha
  • Heart

Lancashirelad

Chatty Member
Too beautiful hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
##############################

• Haha
  • Wow

Foxtotty2

So what if Michelle posts Bunny's birthday message online!
She probably has a very close bond with Bunny as the other 3 kids are boys so enjoys doing 'girlie' things with her.
Meanwhile the tracksuit twins are swanning about on the other side of the world and I'm certain Skanky won't be giving any of her kids a second thought! :mad:

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
So what if Michelle posts Bunny's birthday message online!
She probably has a very close bond with Bunny as the other 3 kids are boys so enjoys doing 'girlie' things with her.
Meanwhile the tracksuit twins are swanning about on the other side of the world and I'm certain Skanky won't be giving any of her kids a second thought! :mad:
Totally. I think it's quite telling that she seems to have written 'our family' at the end. Neglect is emotional abuse, getting pissed and drugged up and having violent fights in front of your kids is emotional abuse. I'm sure Bunny absolutely LOVES having a female step-parent that cares about her and does not engage in such frightening and stressful behaviour. I don't doubt she wanted to write those words at all.
I don't give a fook that Michelle shares it either. Skank abandoned her family to take drugs ( more than once) and chooses to live with an allegedly violent man. She has pissed any chance of a true parental connection away.....that's all her own doing. If Michelle wants to share praise for being a parent then so what. It's what any family has a right to do in this country and they ARE a family. It probably helps her deal with the stress of it too when someone like Skanky constantly slags you off and has a public platform to try and tell people you're a bad person.

100% this! They should last a hell of a lot longer than she has them in for. Also if you don’t maintain them properly then there is more chance of damaging your own hair hence why she is practically bald! She is a complete twat!
I reckon she only gets her bonce washed once a month when the new ones are put in. Poor Ozzy must have no sense of smell 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

plinky2

VIP Member
I know people get riled up by these 2 but their lives are laughable - Carl is scamming on pyramid schemes, he’s that desperate and unemployed

Off they go on another ‘holiday’ with a bunch of other people all sitting on their phones in restaurants and each holiday Carl has had to either spend hours watching her get tattoos done or spend a week of his holiday taking her to the toilet and change her surgical drains whilst she is encased in bandages! What a life to live! Every holiday they have been on since they met she has had a medical procedure!

• Haha
  • Heart

NoodleNips

VIP Member
Wonder if ryan set up the appointments with the clinic for some free work in return for publicity, showing them the heavily filtered/ photoshopped pics from IG of the pair of them . Then the pair of skanks turn up , hungover unfiltered, creased clothing, stinking. And clinic says oh no , we no love them long time, get them out of here .
It’s so rinse and repeat - step in and out of clinics - IVF boredom - Vegas paperwork - they are both tragic, skint, desperate. What a way do live

• Haha
Reactions: 29

WillowTree21

VIP Member
@WillowTree21 I wish I could talk to you off line :ROFLMAO: to see if it is the same as what I have heard.
Although, that is what we already know and suspected on here, but just not out in the public domain. (And no I can't put anything else about it, yet, sorry. I'm truly not trying to be cryptic with that either 😘)
Cryptic sorry 😘 - a friend in Spain, of all places, gave me news she heard late last night. It is to do with family. x

• Wow

WillowTree21

VIP Member
I understand she is actually having surgery. So I expect they will be there a while. So that was a loads of bollox in the story about being beautiful.
Sorry to disagree dear DC16❤, but I think she will be coming home soon. If not, she’s more callous & self centred than I gave her credit for. Next few days will be telling. She won’t want to miss out on opportunities to earn cash from the remarkable ‘event’ ! But never ‘underestimate the Pricey’. She really could be an utterly self centred, ignorant b1tch…. Agree what you said earlier, shame can’t private message😢

• Wow
  • Heart

DC16

VIP Member
Good to see PA is being invited on stuff and interviews re IAC, KP must be seething! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow