Katie Price #203 channel 4 should be ashamed of themselves, giving her a platform to lie about her menta 'elf

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
accounts for pricywoods now 19days overdue,hope Carl and his dad realise failue to file accounts for your company is consided a criminal offence which can result in the company directors being fined in the criminal courts(taken from companies house website)plus allready a £150 fine for being late rising to £375 if 3 months,£750 for 6 months late and £1500 if more than six months(maybe it is taking longer than they thought to count up all the millions the company as made)
what is pricey woods?

Reactions: 1
Has that nutter disappeared yet ?
It’s taken me ages to catch up 🙄

Thank god I wasn't the only one!! 👌 ... takes a lot to hold my tongue when this tit happens .... I step away for a while otherwise Id get banned saying what I really think 😤 😤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
The Scums doing a mucky mansion story and it looks like the millionaire luxury car salesman sink boy hasn't sold a car still on the driveway 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
@Constantlychargingipadnow 🙏 we would be very grateful if you could take one for the team 🙏 just don’t fall under her spell that she’s a great mum, oh and no buying anything from her either! 🤣
And no striking matches or lighting a cigarette anywhere near her made in china pink horse shite. I doubt the organisers know its a huge fire risk, along with her man made matted hair.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
People I hate in no particular order:
Katie Price
Conor McGregor
Steven Bear
Katie Price
Daniella Westbrook
Russell Brand
Ryan Giggs
Katie Price
Rio Ferdinand
Katie Price

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
The one you’ve posted is on Thursday 1sf sept. The other one seems to be a charitable one, on Sunday 4th! I got confused at first too!

Reactions: 15
Reactions: 25
The one you’ve posted is on Thursday 1sf sept. The other one seems to be a charitable one, on Sunday 4th! I got confused at first too!
Ah, sorry for the confusion, I thought it was a one-day event. Thanks for setting it straight.

• Heart
Reactions: 12

Thank god I wasn't the only one!! 👌 ... takes a lot to hold my tongue when this tit happens .... I step away for a while otherwise Id get banned saying what I really think 😤 😤
I thought it was just me! I was doing a lot of Scroll On By last night!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.