Katie Price #202 Vile, bad ‘mother’ on holiday again. No class, no care and definitely no shame!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is ‘Jane’ just talking rubbish? Making things up to try and keep us quiet? Strange character. Where does she see this going? And is this Jane person linked to the Tattlehaters2 account? Are they the same person?
It just all looks like crap. What a pointless existence this Jane has.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
If this sad act wishes to pay me a visit she's very welcome.

1. I let the dogs out
2. Tip what left of this barmpot headfirst down the well :)

There is no way this idiot has ID'd anybody so aside from typing a couple of names as "proof" of their super-sleuthing activities, they have NOWT!
Its all BULLSHIT just like all the rest of this pair of assholes' tragic little games, oh and I'm not on IG anyway lol
And there, I've said it :)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
Doesn’t she just - she attracts the pond life and I for one am not bothered or intimidated by it one bit. I hear they are very close to being outed themselves quite soon so put them kettle on 😂😂😂

I am absolutely fine - I did have a message on my insta but I didn’t even read it! All good with me - and you can all call me Vanessa now - I’ve outed myself!
Yeah bring it on! We are ALL waiting for that glorious day :) Woo hoo!!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Sometimes the adverts on here are surprisingly apt. Mobile phones and a bloke who looks like Sinkwank having a cry. Or maybe that’s his jizz face and he’s moved from sinks to white goods.
505ECBD4-DB8D-49F2-95C3-64574324640B.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Probably someone from sink boys new agency using an alias wouldn't take long to trace if someone started to dig, can out me anytime the bleeping weirdos. 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 30
What is so surprising is that these people come to tattle, read the assorted messages, have access to the wiki, yet cling to their rigid belief that KP is a heroine despite all the evidence. I can't imagine what it's like to be that stupid.
That’s what I don’t understand either.Ok, they can convince themselves that the media only prints lies( even though the source is usually Kp etc),but things like the drunk driving,drugs, verbal abuse, police intervention etc.To be honest, I d be be more concerned if they approved of me.

• Haha
Jane can suck Prices “dick”. Jane is probably SB and therefore does suck Prices “dick”. I hazard a guess it probably has a dick, aka a strap on, used to peg the gormless bleep more senseless than he actually is. More chance of SB having a baby than Price.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
Jane can suck Prices “dick”. Jane is probably SB and therefore does suck Prices “dick”. I hazard a guess it probably has a dick, aka a strap on, used to peg the gormless bleep more senseless than he actually is. More chance of SB having a baby than Price.
You do have a wonderful way with words 😂😅

• Haha
AFP, yet another Price gaming it. Been dying longer than any known person, ever. duck all wrong with the wretched old bleep. Wonder if it will still be chugging on the O2 bottle in another 50 years?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
AFP, yet another Price gaming it. Been dying longer than any known person, ever. duck all wrong with the wretched old bleep. Wonder if it will still be chugging on the O2 bottle in another 50 years?
Yes April 2017 loose women "my mother's only got months to live this could be our last family holiday and Christmas" 2018-19 the same crap when boyson popped up "this could be my mum's last family holiday and Christmas so i want to get pregnant and married as soon as possible" then 2020-22 well you know what's coming 😀😀😀

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.