Katie Price #202 Vile, bad ‘mother’ on holiday again. No class, no care and definitely no shame!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my god… trying to cling onto your youth more like 🤢🤢
look what came up on my tiktok this morning. SHE IS AWFULLY ROUGH 🐶… HER LEATHER SKIN?! HER EYES 😵 bet she loved getting free clothes the weapons grade bleep.
View attachment 1541884View attachment 1541885
Jesus. These clothes look so frumpy. Something like an elderly lady would buy. Leisurewear with an elasticated waist for comfort (I won’t knock it too much, as I occasionally favour an elasticated waist for travel, housework and relaxing)
It is sad to see her like this. She was very attractive and glamorous back in the day.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
He's right, it's all so wrong and unfair that she is given a platform to spout her lies in public without any fact checking! A good journalist should look more in depth into the reasons WHY she doesn't have her children, not just take her word for it, as well as asking K for his response. Clearly that hasn't happened though. If she really cared so much about her children's 'mental health' she would leave them and their father alone! And even this article has to dig up K's cheating in the children's bathroom while ignoring the fact that she is filming for her OF in the bedroom she has made over for P at the MM! If she really cared that much about her children and their mental health then she should pay her debts, admit she has a substance abuse problem, do some real therapy stop going on holiday every 5 minutes and get rid of SB! THEN I would believe she really cares about the children.
Might be unpopular opinion especially as we haven’t see the programme yet but. It’s about HER mental health struggles. SO obviously we are getting her idea of the truth. Get ready for the MEFEST . Me, I, My . Me first. Me last and Me in the middle. However, ch4 should put up a disclaimer that these are the opinions of Kipper and may not reflect the actual facts of the matter.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I have no idea why a woman would even want Groucho eyebrows to begin with. To me it looks like that old lark when your mate got pissed at a party so you drew all over their faces with marker pens, then when they woke in the morning to be greeted with that they thought "WTF happened there?" 😳 Even better if they went to work without looking in a mirror:) 😆
as my grandad would say "it's money for old rope", every few years the attention changes eyebrows,eyes,lips repeat. etc., pencil thin eyebrows in the 1930s and the 1970s etc., rinse and repeat just like skanky.

New thread - nope not me. I almost derailed this one 🤣🤣🤣🤣. Someone who knows the drill should . I’ll practice on the sidelines

• Haha
Reactions: 10
has anyone ever decked kipper? Can Kipper even fight? I’ve never heard anyone hit her..

I’ve only heard kipper she got punchy in brighton in 2019 with drury in pryzm and she attacked poutney.
She's had her hair and ugly fizzog 'bog-washed' by a woman she'd been gobbing off to, lol,
But Did batter the hell out of Jane Poutney taking several teeth out and clumps of hair.

• Wow
  • Haha
She's had her hair and ugly fizzog 'bog-washed' by a woman she'd been gobbing off to, lol,
But Did batter the hell out of Jane Poutney taking several teeth out and clumps of hair.
So you can add GBH to her very long list of crimes, pity Poutney didn't press charges no matter what she did.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Ah Gem.. I'm glad to see this. I had forgotten about this gem (pun intended 😊) I saw we were coming to the end so put in a thread suggestion thinking we didnt have one. But this is just perfect 👌🏻
Hopefully some of the idiots at channel 4 will see it and hang their heads in shame!
Great minds…😘

Im the winner chicken licken dinner
Ill start new thread

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.