Katie Price #202 Vile, bad ‘mother’ on holiday again. No class, no care and definitely no shame!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you mods for sorting out my poor attempt at creating a new thread. I’ll leave it to the experts the next time
The thought of creating a new thread gives me the jitters. If it was left to me the whole thread would have to be abandoned, never to be seen again.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
nope that was meant for me
I wouldn't worry too much, you hinted what your mirror name was before and they're just trying to scare you. Unless you have accounts with that name in other places? Maybe make them private? This forum can be viewed by anyone after all!

Reactions: 26
I wouldn't worry too much, you hinted what your mirror name was before and they're just trying to scare you. Unless you have accounts with that name in other places? Maybe make them private? This forum can be viewed by anyone after all!
No generally like to keep myself private like that. It just gets annoying because the person doing it uses multiple names like BunnyCuddles or MrsKK names like that

Reactions: 16
Yes me too, you must be getting to them!
Well I do like to push their buttons a bit ;) lol BC was moaning that their comments were getting deleted in the Daily Mail the other day !!. Someone who is quite dashing, handsome and while Beckham went for the 6pack this wonderful wonderful guy went for the beer barrel person got all B.Cs comments deleted ;) lol ps I forgot add good sense of humour and fun too lol

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Pictorial recap:

Our most famous Krustie @Pom Bear

View attachment 1533599

And a reminder of what SB ACTUALLY looks like (Channing Tatum eat your heart out! 🤣)

View attachment 1533600
View attachment 1533601

View attachment 1533602
I hate him with every fibre of my being. He makes me cringe.

🤣🤣🤣 that has to be a piss take if it was posted by someone else... if it was by her... anyone here on FB who would like to remind her? 🤣🤣🤣
I might!
Hi Rosie. I had a bit of time out as I’ve been struggling with life lately and Krustie and that revolting man creature with Chernobyl jizz were making me feel worse.
I actually had eight hours sleep last night for the first time in years so I must be getting a bit better. Mummy’s still here for you darling 🐿

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I know this is the last piece of news us Tattlers wish to know of a peaceful Sunday morning but I’m afraid that our friend Carol actually does have his own first ever celebrity gig 😳

He’s hosting this Festival
He’d lose.🤣bet they don’t have any sinks.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Still can't decide what game the gruesome twosome were playing,,
1,, did Price lie to everyone about sink boy going on holiday.
2, did Amy and Sophie lie to everyone because they knew SB was going.
3, did SB throw price under the bus because he knows he's on borrowed time.
4, were the gruesome twosome hoping to wind Kieran up and put more strain on his relationship with Michelle.
5, were the gruesome twosome hoping this would generate headlines and keep them relevant.
Well it's all backfired because the tabroids weren't interested in the is he isn't he is the relationship back on or off crap and Kieran kept his mouth shut, so all it's done is confirm what a pair of talentless thick skidmarks they both are and Price will choose sink boy over the safety of her kids.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
Still can't decide what game the gruesome twosome were playing,,
1,, did Price lie to everyone about sink boy going on holiday.
2, did Amy and Sophie lie to everyone because they knew SB was going.
3, did SB throw price under the bus because he knows he's on borrowed time.
4, were the gruesome twosome hoping to wind Kieran up and put more strain on his relationship with Michelle.
5, were the gruesome twosome hoping this would generate headlines and keep them relevant.
Well it's all backfired because the tabroids weren't interested in the is he isn't he is the relationship back on or off crap and Kieran kept his mouth shut, so all it's done is confirm what a pair of talentless thick skidmarks they both are and Price will choose sink boy over the safety of her kids.
I am hoping that Keiran is continuing to go along the legal route managing Kipper & has gone to SS / court ... If Carol wasn't supposed to be there by order of her terms of access then she can explain herself to SS / court ... The media will be aware that SS are involved around her children and they perhaps suspect as we do that Carol isn't supposed to be on that holiday with the children by stipulation of SS then this is perhaps another reason why the media coverage is so minimal. As for Kippers family if SS said for him not to go on the holiday then they will have tried to talk her out of it (she won't listen) IF they knew she was planning to take him ... My guess is they didn't know because SFP was pushing the kids & Kipper only narrative, I don't think her family would want her to risk losing access to the kids ... Either Kipper knew he was coming all along and kept quiet or he forced an invite in my opinion. Unless SS have said it's ok for Carol to be around there won't be any pics of him playing happy families with Kipper & the kids going forward ... No report about SS meetings or access rules has ever been made public so nothing will be reported now ... Even if Kipper gets dragged over the coals for this holiday by SS

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Kipper re-selling (or more likely not selling at all) regurgitated old shite. Bet you’re all getting your credit cards at the ready for this one… 🤔

CB301936-6BA8-442A-9946-BAA51144D08D.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
The thought of creating a new thread gives me the jitters. If it was left to me the whole thread would have to be abandoned, never to be seen again.
It almost was 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. I was truly in panic mode when I couldn’t make the link work
They are still weapon grade c u next Tuesday

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
They might have decking though?
Or Spanish Tiles - I bet he gave those a seeing-to in the past few days :sick:

Kipper re-selling (or more likely not selling at all) regurgitated old shite. Bet you’re all getting your credit cards at the ready for this one… 🤔

View attachment 1533984
and as for this nause-fest, who der fook wants to see skanky slobbering all over another Plastic Patsy anyway. Truly GROSS.

I am hoping that Keiran is continuing to go along the legal route managing Kipper & has gone to SS / court ... If Carol wasn't supposed to be there by order of her terms of access then she can explain herself to SS / court ... The media will be aware that SS are involved around her children and they perhaps suspect as we do that Carol isn't supposed to be on that holiday with the children by stipulation of SS then this is perhaps another reason why the media coverage is so minimal. As for Kippers family if SS said for him not to go on the holiday then they will have tried to talk her out of it (she won't listen) IF they knew she was planning to take him ... My guess is they didn't know because SFP was pushing the kids & Kipper only narrative, I don't think her family would want her to risk losing access to the kids ... Either Kipper knew he was coming all along and kept quiet or he forced an invite in my opinion. Unless SS have said it's ok for Carol to be around there won't be any pics of him playing happy families with Kipper & the kids going forward ... No report about SS meetings or access rules has ever been made public so nothing will be reported now ... Even if Kipper gets dragged over the coals for this holiday by SS
or alternatively you'll see the usual old scenario of Absolutely Nothing in the way of reprimands for the old hag from ANYBODY so she'll just carry on in her usual fashion using the children as and when she requires. Why is everybody so afraid of it anyway? What ace does it hold to be pulled out to get out of absolutely everything it does?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.