Katie Price #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gosh she called her own baby ugly?!

Princess was always adorable, she looked like an actual doll.

I have noticed that since P has been living with her dad she isn’t wearing makeup / posing with duck lips anymore. Good for her

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Has anyone seen the vid Peter has jusr put on of princess singing. She does sound lovely. Cant help but think kp will be really jealous of her as she has always wanted to be a singer. So she is young beautiful and can sing. I feel life kp will be one of those mums that really struggle with that.
She has already spoken about how she thought princess was an ugly baby , I mean who says that about their child especially on TV!!So I can imagine her "banter" as she gets older, poor thing !
Oh wow, she's got an amazing voice! With a bit of proper training she could go far! I can definitely see KP emotionally abusing Princess for being everything she isn't!

Reactions: 3
Princess is absolutely gorgeous bless her I hope she stays natural apposed to Kate how she did all that surgery. Watching SAS last night she looked awful! Her face is absolutely awful. What a waste of all that money.

Reactions: 9
Princess is absolutely gorgeous bless her I hope she stays natural apposed to Kate how she did all that surgery. Watching SAS last night she looked awful! Her face is absolutely awful. What a waste of all that money.
Most of her surgeries are free for advertisement of the clinic's. 🤣

Reactions: 1
it’s still sad don’t you think? ☹
It's sadder that the clinics think she's a good advertisement and a good example of their artistry.
Best of it is that she's only 40-ish and has good genes (her mum looks great for an older lady) so had she reined in the surgery she could still be looking really good, but here we are and there's no do-over.

Reactions: 17
I’ll save my ‘sadness’ for those who need plastic surgery due to cancer, accidents and other injuries.
I think I didn’t explain myself properly, I find it sad that someone has deteriorated so much to feel the need to have surgery, her need/want for surgery now is purely down to greed/yes men/enablers around her. the sadness I refer to in this instance is more pity/disappointment/embarrassment.

people that need surgery for actual reasons such as what you have mentioned above is a completely different situation, any normal human being would understand that.

Reactions: 25
Tony scares me. The boxing community is generally all about respect and restraint and being in control, but some of those guys are ticking time bombs.
Tony needs an outlet, something very physical to let him let off steam without hurting anyone.
Katie is a lost cause. Nothing anyone will ever do or say to her will alter her course of self destruction. She cleaned up for the show because I'm sure they do testing, but now that it's aired and she can live off the publicity for pocket money she'll be back on the road to hell.
I am not into boxing but I always gathered it was about controlled aggression, Tony lost it completely he could do a lot of damage if he was angry or very upset.

Reactions: 2
How is she doing on SAS? I haven't ever watched it but I have to admit she is good entertainment!

Emily and Katie are two totally different types of women I don’t understand what his type is. When he was with Katie he acted different to what he acts like now.
I just to watch Katie and Peter’s reality shows and he was as crude as she was,always perving over her,simulating sex with her all the time and asking for blow jobs when she was pregnant etc.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
One thing I have realised after Katie being on SAS is that she has determination and will do whatever it takes. Unfortunately she never seems to use this for the good and she seems to just give up after doing the bare minimum. I mean even just doing what she has done so far is probably more than anything most of us would do.

Reactions: 9
On SAS when they said ‘we’re dealing with celebrities who are top of their game’ .... I nearly spat my tea out. She’s a washed up hag - her face looks like it’s going to melt.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He was at an age where that kind of woman appealed to him.She was undoubtedly very very gorgeous and lush back then and was a trophy girl friend for sure. The shine wore off once they were living together but he hadn't the balls to walk away from his commitments(the children). The rest is history.
Once he grew up mentally his taste improved drastically. Luckily for his two eldest that one parent has a settled life to offer them.
Yes, it's clear that fatherhood changed Peter, and his priorities shifted when J and P came along. The same can't be said of KP.

Last edited:
I just to watch Katie and Peter’s reality shows and he was as crude as she was,always perving over her,simulating sex with her all the time and asking for blow jobs when she was pregnant etc.
That was what sold the show. They weren't paid to be seen doing a bit of gardening or sitting around discussing the econmic situation in Peru. Sex sells and they both played on it to the max. That was their USP for their joint shows back then, sex and dirty talk and dry humping.
He grew out of it and became an adult and she never did. There's the difference.🤪

One thing I have realised after Katie being on SAS is that she has determination and will do whatever it takes. Unfortunately she never seems to use this for the good and she seems to just give up after doing the bare minimum. I mean even just doing what she has done so far is probably more than anything most of us would do.
I disagree with the BIB, sorry. She has no determination whatsoever.
She has fads and goes into something at 100mph, then gets bored and goes on to something else.
I recall her banging on about becoming a paramedic. Never happened. Becoming a nail technician, nope, never happened. Setting up a riding school, couldn't be arsed. Was gonna learn 'proper' cooking, nope, invited Aldo Zilli on her show to teach her and then buggered off riding while he cooked dinner for her extended family and then she turned up in just a towel for the meal. Aldo was fuming. Oh and she was gonna be a vet. Nope. Even her books were all ghost written.
She has no staying power for anything apart from trying to crucify the nation with her attempts at singing.

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
She's so long in the tooth now, became a parody of herself. At least we've got a chance of a vaccine for corona but we'll never get rid of Jordan. A vile, vulgar dumb plastic old bike.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I always wondered and i know im not alone but did katie drink and possibly do drugs whilst she was pregnant with harvey?

Only one episode been on, but it’s worth a watch 👍🏻
Thanks just caught up, I think they were a bit harsh on her - especially when she is one of the most entertaining celebs out of them all but I guess thats the point of the programme - not for me!!
Another post has reminded me of Katie and Peter's TV series - can't believe I forgot, that was such amazing (trash) TV!I remember her and Claire being thick as thieves on there, shame they have fallen out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.