Katie Price #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just can’t get my head around why a 23 year old would want to play Daddy/Uncle to a 17 year old, with complex needs. I know he’ll be after the ‘fame’ and money, but it’s still bloody weird.
Where are all these blokes that have been with her for fame now though? Kieran, Alejandro ( whatever his name was), Alex Reid, kris

they are all living pretty normal lives out of the limelight so I really don’t get why they still get with her for that. The only time they are ‘famous’ is when their name is being dragged through the mud in the papers or she’s humiliating them on one of her reality shows

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Where are all these blokes that have been with her for fame now though? Kieran, Alejandro ( whatever his name was), Alex Reid, kris

they are all living pretty normal lives out of the limelight so I really don’t get why they still get with her for that. The only time they are ‘famous’ is when their name is being dragged through the mud in the papers or she’s humiliating them on one of her reality shows
Maybe they each think I'll be different/it'll be different for me? Maybe they don't care for fame but want to experience it and once they see the real side to it all they realise what they've got themselves into?

Reactions: 5
She was the most interesting thing in the SAS programme last night - well, her, Joey Essex and my secret crush Ant Middleton. After watching her reality shows for decades, now she comes across as a shadow of what she was. Like the original KP, who was so down to earth and honest, has been obliterated by drama, self-destruction and the need to keep relevant for the cash.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She was the most interesting thing in the SAS programme last night - well, her, Joey Essex and my secret crush Ant Middleton. After watching her reality shows for decades, now she comes across as a shadow of what she was. Like the original KP, who was so down to earth and honest, has been obliterated by drama, self-destruction and the need to keep relevant for the cash.
I felt so sorry for her. I used to think she was so tough, funny and down to earth. But you can tell the years of drama (some of her own doing, some not) have just really chipped away at her as a person.

Reactions: 10
I felt so sorry for her. I used to think she was so tough, funny and down to earth. But you can tell the years of drama (some of her own doing, some not) have just really chipped away at her as a person.
God no, not me, not a bit sorry for her no matter how she ends up.
She lied through her fake teeth on the SAS show. There was no attack on them in SA. No police report, no corroberation from anyone else and the gear and phones she claimed were stolen were still in use next day for more filming. Her mother has a degenerative lung issue, not cancer. Nor was she ever in the Priory, just took photos in the grounds and was sent packing with her camera crew for being dicks.
I was surprised ... actually come to think of it I wasn't ... that she was constantly sat alone on her bed. Generally the women on there hive with each other. Maybe her attention seeking rep precedes her. I did laugh at Ant and co falling for her sob stories and drooling over her. That old titty magic and the passe bo derek corn rows never let her down. :ROFLMAO:
Anthea is 20 years older and Laren only has one hand and both made katie look like a lazy tart.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I did laugh at Ant and co falling for her sob stories and drooling over her. That old titty magic and the passe bo derek corn rows never let her down. :ROFLMAO:
Anthea is 20 years older and Laren only has one hand and both made katie look like a lazy tart.
I think there is a wierd thing where people like Ant etc tie themselves in knots not to appear to be judgemental, and to look for hidden depths where really there are none. They don't really feel sorry for her or believe her tit - but it is fashionable to pretend vacuous celebrities are actually quite deep. Only *they* really get the hidden torment.
She is playing a game too - over acting being scared so when she actually does something she looks so brave so has been on a 'journey'.

• Heart
read she quit after 48hours ? Not sure how true but those not watching because of her. Stick with it

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She has got to be the ex wife from hell.
Emily and Katie are two totally different types of women I don’t understand what his type is. When he was with Katie he acted different to what he acts like now.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Emily and Katie are two totally different types of women I don’t understand what his type is. When he was with Katie he acted different to what he acts like now.
Some people don't have a type. I guess with Katie she probably wasn't his type. They met on a reality TV show and madness the started.

I saw her on that SAS programme she looked awful, really ragged and they sussed her out pretty fast that she is upherself big time. cannot stand her.

I think there is a wierd thing where people like Ant etc tie themselves in knots not to appear to be judgemental, and to look for hidden depths where really there are none. They don't really feel sorry for her or believe her tit - but it is fashionable to pretend vacuous celebrities are actually quite deep. Only *they* really get the hidden torment.
She is playing a game too - over acting being scared so when she actually does something she looks so brave so has been on a 'journey'.
Actually behind her back they thought she was a pain and I don't think they like her at all and know she is an idiot, Ant gets on my nerves anyway just swearing like an idiot for the sake of it, and I bet he ends up on Strictly come Dancing in a couple of years.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
God no, not me, not a bit sorry for her no matter how she ends up.
She lied through her fake teeth on the SAS show. There was no attack on them in SA. No police report, no corroberation from anyone else and the gear and phones she claimed were stolen were still in use next day for more filming. Her mother has a degenerative lung issue, not cancer. Nor was she ever in the Priory, just took photos in the grounds and was sent packing with her camera crew for being dicks.
I was surprised ... actually come to think of it I wasn't ... that she was constantly sat alone on her bed. Generally the women on there hive with each other. Maybe her attention seeking rep precedes her. I did laugh at Ant and co falling for her sob stories and drooling over her. That old titty magic and the passe bo derek corn rows never let her down. :ROFLMAO:
WELL SAID 👏👏👏

Thankfully SAS still have Foxy 🦊 and new hottie Jay to compensate for the covid-won't-touch-me-cos-I'm-Ant-Middleton arse

• Heart
  • Haha
He was at an age where that kind of woman appealed to him.She was undoubtedly very very gorgeous and lush back then and was a trophy girl friend for sure. The shine wore off once they were living together but he hadn't the balls to walk away from his commitments(the children). The rest is history.
Once he grew up mentally his taste improved drastically. Luckily for his two eldest that one parent has a settled life to offer them.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She didn’t do her self any favours on the show but I did enjoy it nearly wet me sen when they described big Tony as a hand grenade with the breaking point of a Kit-Kat :p

• Haha
She didn’t do her self any favours on the show but I did enjoy it nearly wet me sen when they described big Tony as a hand grenade with the breaking point of a Kit-Kat :p
Tony scares me. The boxing community is generally all about respect and restraint and being in control, but some of those guys are ticking time bombs.
Tony needs an outlet, something very physical to let him let off steam without hurting anyone.
Katie is a lost cause. Nothing anyone will ever do or say to her will alter her course of self destruction. She cleaned up for the show because I'm sure they do testing, but now that it's aired and she can live off the publicity for pocket money she'll be back on the road to hell.

Reactions: 5
Has anyone seen the vid Peter has jusr put on of princess singing. She does sound lovely. Cant help but think kp will be really jealous of her as she has always wanted to be a singer. So she is young beautiful and can sing. I feel life kp will be one of those mums that really struggle with that.
She has already spoken about how she thought princess was an ugly baby , I mean who says that about their child especially on TV!!So I can imagine her "banter" as she gets older, poor thing !

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.