Katie Price #195 Nips fell off & managed to escape, now Phil and Grant are covered in tape!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But the pair of them are still weapons grade CUNTS and she is still the world's WORST MOTHER!

That carer with H should be putting him in the car to take him out of there, off to AFP's or ANYWHERE he won't have to witness what is surely going to erupt there tonight when they've both been indulging in Columbia's Finest.

I don't think Malakas will hurt the dogs though - one thing certain about him is that he prefers dogs to skanky

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Mentioned I’m on hols, so not got time to write much, but have to say something after viewing those videos from the appalling SB 😱

F*cking hell, how aggressive is he, said from the start, this man scares me, he’s a nasty piece of work, but oh my, I now think I’ve underestimated how evil this thing is ! That rant is vicious, I would also say he appears to be high-as-a-kite, the aggression is pouring from him, wow I’m actually shocked by his behaviour, what a vile individual he is. Something is very wrong, what has tipped him over like this, can’t be just the break-up story, it’s been out for few days now. Actually feel a bit unsettled viewing those videos, he is one scary individual. Wow he needs dealing with, she needs to get away from this thing, I no sympathy for Skank, but maybe he is controlling her, what is going on with her just wandering around while he rants, and OMG poor H is there witnessing it 🤷🏽‍♀️ What happens when the camera is off, he is not gonna calm down, he will still be ranting away, his nature is pure aggression. No wonder Edna banned him from the wedding, reckon they know how very bad he is and then some, nasty nasty nasty man. This is actually turning very dark, the SM silence until this, something is very very wrong here.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 85
Mentioned I’m on hols, so not got time to write much, but have to say something after viewing those videos from the appalling SB 😱

F*cking hell, how aggressive is he, said from the start, this man scares me, he’s a nasty piece of work, but oh my, I now think I’ve underestimated how evil this thing is ! That rant is vicious, I would also say he appears to be high-as-a-kite, the aggression is pouring from him, wow I’m actually shocked by his behaviour, what a vile individual he is. Something is very wrong, what has tipped him over like this, can’t be just the break-up story, it’s been out for few days now. Actually feel a bit unsettled viewing those videos, he is one scary individual. Wow he needs dealing with, she needs to get away from this thing, I no sympathy for Skank, but maybe he is controlling her, what is going on with her just wandering around while he rants, and OMG poor H is there witnessing it 🤷🏽‍♀️ What happens when the camera is off, he is not gonna calm down, he will still be ranting away, his nature is pure aggression. No wonder Edna banned him from the wedding, reckon they know how very bad he is and then some, nasty nasty nasty man. This is actually turning very dark, the SM silence until this, something is very very wrong here.
It does seem like a massive overreaction to what has been printed. I mean, these two played the same game themselves not so long ago.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Just have to put this one back on to remind everyone who SB Malakas is currently channelling
1659193648753.png
"Hi skanky! I'm home!!!!"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Guys can we all go outside on Monday CLAP and bang saucepans at 7.45pm ... for poor ME ... ME .... MEEEEEEE ... feels so hard done by .. tantrum throwing silly lil boy ` cole ... the muppet ` .... he desperately needs recognition for everything he has been through, and continues to go through during these difficult times .... lets show this ANGRY .... ANGRY .... ANGRYYYYYYYYYY ..... " DUMBARSE " ..... all the luv and FANKSS we can muster ..... for what he is doing, and will no doubt keep going until the very end .... lets show this 🤡🤡 EXACTLY what we think of him, and his drunk, drugged up dolly 💩💩 .... Im also sensing an OBE in the works 👑👑🤷‍♀️:rolleyes::rolleyes: .... Pahhhhh hardworking NHS staff, have NUFFINK on this ` plastik wannabe Essex boy twit!!! `

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
He's royally peed off, he is going to have a major blowout very soon he's at boiling point, I hope nobody gets hurt, maybe she has been a bit subdued and a bit moody because of Boyson and they have been arguing about it hence he's the best fella she's had, fancy choosing that over your kids and family, Ted Bundy had kinder eyes 🤣🤣.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

Just be thankful poor little Bunny & Jett aren’t there. Surely this is just more proof to KH that they shouldn’t be anywhere near that man. I would be scared by him. If they didn’t play the press at cat and mouse there wouldn’t be all these headlines. Stupid pair.

• Heart
Reactions: 63
I've got a feeling the rant is aimed at Katie in a way? Although I can't imagine him being shy about saying it to her face. But it's kinda like he's humiliating her, "look what I put up with and the abuse I get on your behalf when no one else gives a duck about you"... Is what he seems to be saying (to her) if you read between the lines? Am I overthinking?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 98
I've got a feeling the rant is aimed at Katie in a way? Although I can't imagine him being shy about saying it to her face. But it's kinda like he's humiliating her, "look what I put up with and the abuse I get on your behalf when no one else gives a duck about you"... Is what he seems to be saying (to her) if you read between the lines? Am I overthinking?
It is extremely vitriolic aimed at her. It is uncomfortable to watch. You'd think the carer chick would be extremely uncomfortable. She seems absolutely useless.

Reactions: 61
The post last night with the petrol in the fire pit is worrying especially along with his rant today. Perhaps HE needs a spell in Hotel Priory. I can actually see how she could drive anyone to distraction. Imagine being shut up with her for weeks on end, but then he has a choice.

Reactions: 51
Hey Carl, I give you recognition.................for being a pathetic sad sap knob jockey. Clinging onto your pitiful wannabee fame by your finger tips. With a woman who is pig ugly on the inside and out - fucked her recently as she was complaining about the lack of action in Thailand #1. You are a joke, a feeble wank stain on the decking of life. Do one and duck off.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Yes he's a ranty toddler but I think he might actually be telling the truth or should I say the 'Troof'about this. She uses every single bloke, always has. He's probably trying to help her and trying to 'fix' her, I doubt it's very successful though. I'm not saying the pair of them aren't dysfunctional, they obviously are but I think he is probably stuck in a cycle of trying to clean up her messes and do damage control. I bet she repays him by trying to flirt with other men and blaming her menkil elf.
What doesn't help is him being so vague all the time, he says he 'helps' but we don't know how, he had proof of his innocence but hardly showed anything, he also doesn't see the kids, so no-ones going to trust him. It's another form of enabling I think with SB, at some point you have to draw a line and leave someone to their own terrible choices if you are so stressed out by it all.

Someone Arrived/Leaving?
View attachment 1458339
Good spot!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
Thanks for the entertainment Carol, it's been a boring couple of weeks without you two making yourselves look complete dipshits. You came back with a bang!
Still a pompous little bellend, ranting away like anyone gives a flying duck what you think. I would say dissappear and go back to what you're good at but I'm struggling to find out what it is you actually do, other than being a professional tosser and a gobby little knobhead.

As for being the 'best fella' she's ever had 🤣😂🤣😂 that's the best one you've come out with yet. Nobody likes you, except your 4 only fans, it's not going to change, so get used to it or just shut the duck up n duck off

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 77
I think the man protests to much and don't know if its the filter but he's eyes look glassy from coke

Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.