Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Spiderplant

VIP Member
Oh my effing GOD. Foxy is not the fucking troll account!!! These conspiracy theories around a previous forum member need to stop!! YES Foxy was also Sheepish but she's not Roots or any other baiting, batshit accounts that pop up here from time to time! Why is there such paranoia about a harmless ex forum member that she gets blamed for everything! I've tried to bite my tongue at all the sly comments and insinuations but enough is enough. And people say I'M cliquey!!!
I don’t know who is who…especially after a homemade Aperol, so it confuses the hell out of me (not difficult) 🥂xx But I do know it’s nothing to do with the fox 🦊 xx

Reactions: 6

MariaCallous23

Pull the other one. All your fox and sheep emojis and comments like "is someone in someone's clothing" say different 😉 I just don't like snideness and talking about others and casting aspersions unless it's Skanky and Wanky, especially when the someone in question doesn't deserve it and has become the go-to person to pin annoying accounts on. The shit grammar gives it away anyways! Foxy had excellent grammar. It's more likely to be one of Skankys crew if they're kicking off or on the windup.
I do believe in this. But then I keep trying to believe the heat on Monday and Tuesday will be better than it is!

Im sure the MM is not a particularly well insulated space.

but she’s so not hot, she might be cool.

I enjoy the tattle. And the funny @Pom Bear stuff. And the support.

I do need to ignore and step away sometimes.

• Heart

Cakky Prize

VIP Member
I'm not sure but, I think, if push came to shove, he'd prefer Cole - if you get my drift.....
Oh, it would be a match made in heaven, they could discuss beauty tips all day long and it will have free fake hair forevermore, no how's yer farther either. :censored:

• Haha

Hunnybubbly

Chatty Member
At least SFP is spending time with her mum, not like her other daughter, too busy worrying about her hair and OFs.
I think she said she was off to Cowdray polo tomorrow, KP follows them too, so wonder if she will make an appearance along with Backgrid 🤔
Where’s the oxygen bazooka rocket launcher thing then?

• Haha

Angelic37

VIP Member
Not now but she did try to be a glamour model too at one point don't forget. She was quite pretty too, and far more natural than KP. I don't really think she is really making it on her own when she calls herself 'sophie pricey' on IG though, clearly happy to ride on KP's coat tails for that. But at least she did get an education and has a real job too.

JA is another one who is deluded and thinks they look like their filtered photoshopped pictures. But in a sad way as they clearly have serious mental issues regarding appearance I think. And an addiction to surgery too obviously.
The glamour shots were 15 years ago tbf, and she swiftly knocked it on the head and changed direction, I do agree with you in the main however.

Sarivng2022

VIP Member
What on earth????? Her clothes get worse everyday.
It's like she's got caught somewhere without clothes and had to borrow her fellas shirt to make an outfit. I was trying to see if you could see any trace of the new tattoos on her legs in case they were actually fake but think you could see a bit on her left leg I think.

• Heart
Reactions: 5

Dippyspaniel

Chatty Member
Congrats to @Hunnybubbly you are our thread title winner!

Recap: Jaywick Barbie and K unt en are back in Blighty. She's had her weave fixed, done her nails and seen her kids! But the latter has left her with a face like a slapped arse. Cheer up, love, you only see them once a year!

View attachment 1417001

Where are the pics from?

Reactions: 5

Wilkco

VIP Member
Looks like the pink VW Beetle outside the MM is now purple. It’s taxed and MOT’d. Is this what she is using to get about in?
Is it the same car? The front lights look to be in a different position. :unsure:

Reactions: 3