Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Joanna Surrey

VIP Member
  • Haha
Reactions: 8

Spiderplant

VIP Member
They're pretty touchy about tattle. She broadcasts every Harvey visit for her own gain,so it's not going to be just tattle folk that notice!

I will wave at Mr Cranky though, sounds familiar :)

Everyone is so funny today. I need to go and cook something....to feed to people, how dull! :confused:
There‘s certainly been a few strange posts this afternoon, wondered if someone had been on the Pimms early! 😉🍾 🐑

Last edited:
  • Haha

mrspig99

VIP Member
I love my croc flip flops , hate the heels and clogs though
I have a pair of rainbow tie dye crocs and I love them! I keep them by the front door so when I need to pop outside I just slip them on. I wouldn't wear them out anywhere other than the house though, except maybe at the beach.

I’m on a downer, do you know that the average Brit has 193,000 living cousins, scientific fact, that means for every stranger you meet there’s a 1 in 300 chance you are meeting a cousin, knowing my luck that means I’m related to them two parts, I won’t be able to sleep tonight ,
It will be verrry distant cousins though. It's like all these people that get excited they're related to royalty, or a Viking or something. It will be a tiny part of Dna. So have a nice kip!

I wonder if the reason we’ve not seen Cole Sinkwank is because he’s had something done in Thailand. A hair transplant maybe or perhaps a personality transplant because he definitely needs it.
Big arse implants?

• Haha

Pisspotshow

VIP Member
Shein are so bad that returns don't even get resold, they go straight to landfill.

It's all factored in to the cheap, disposable crap 'fashion'.
Absolutely appalling working conditions, absolutely appalling landfill.
Zero eco credentials.

I've seen people here saying what great affordable clothing it is but really, no. Just no.
It's throwaway shite, and surely as the world burns, we're more educated than that and need to do better. What's due next week isn't a bit of lovely sunshine, it's going to kill people.

End of mutter.
This really gets my hackles up though.
Don't apologise, in fact send out the message.
Some of these fuckwits don't get there ain't no plan(et) b.

Hope this works for you. 💗
View attachment 1420524
Jeez, she is fucking simple.
And ugly!

• Heart
Reactions: 7

Angelic37

VIP Member
It’s this whole ‘fame’ deal. Give Skanky her props, she worked hard, made a name for herself back in the day. She had a career, a talent, and she used it. This new batch of no marks like Carl and Tudo, they want to be famous, which means to them, paps, free stuff, money for likes and being approached in public by strangers. They want to be paid for being ‘themselves’, when clearly they have absolutely NO marketable talent or ability. Tudo has the strangest jaw I have ever seen on a human being. Those hair extensions look like moulting Afghan hound ears. Has Skank not heard about lace wigs ? Is Carl actually selling cars? Sophie Price is growing on me. She’s giving it a shot solo on the Instagram. She’s clear a great mum, and has stepped out of Skanks shadow and trying her best.
Great post 😊 agree on Sophie too. As a sibling of the Skank she couldn't be less like her.

• Heart
Reactions: 7