Katie Price #190 Kipper alone covered in Ink, Carols gone missing, last seen by the sink

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The main satisfaction I get from their return is that they are still together( not for love though).
There is no moving on, no healing, no new starts.no redemption.
He is stuck with her because she is the only thing keeping him relevant.
She can’t start the “ Bantz” with another the one, because she is still with the one ( number eleventy fousand).
In a strange sort of way this is justice.
Result.

Reactions: 35
I thought we’d have pics of her acting like super mum when she’s reunited with the kids! Nope she looks miserable AF with them at a nail salon. Probs on the phone to SB

Reactions: 24
I think J&B may have taken part in an event at school, this organisation hold runs in primary schools, unless the tshirts are old

Reactions: 12
Your ending is waaaay happier than any of his "happy" endings I've added your ending to my mental imagery too, good call!

Reactions: 12
I’m not sure how far behind the hedgerow it actually is, we also couldn’t see which entrance gate it was. There’s a metal 5 barred one and a much smaller gap just passed that which was wide open so obviously somebody home. That road is absolutely lethal, always has been. I’d be really worried about animals escaping.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.