Katie Price #189 KP is gopping, the lies are whopping & SM is stopping

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks for posting this! Just to spell it out, I have screenshotted the quotes that got me, and that I hope stick in people's minds. I hope more and more and people now start to see what we do.
Please post on the wiki number 4. I won't be back until Thursday:)

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Well lines have been drawn now, how can anyone stand by her side anymore, Skanky really is quite evil. The squigs are speaking on Twitter, enough is enough, this should end her media career, time will tell on that, but I can’t see how this behaviour can be excused and forgiven, she’s a repeat offender, and this has really crossed the line.

Just this one comment on Twitter says it all, seeing loads like this, Skanky has to be finished surely…

View attachment 1411316
A good reminder that for a lot of people, this is the first really bad stuff they have heard about her. It's not new to us though. Hahaha that The Sun are krusties now.
K&M have done well here, important points have been got across, they had to prove there was no affair, therefore not the tiniest justification for kippers deranged behaviour. That she uses the lowest form of hurtful words. She doesn't care she is damaging her kids by involving them. She's turned up at their home, awful thing to do.
As for m being scared, I'm guessing there's a lot of crappy skipper behaviour not yet mentioned, and let's face it, her remaining mouth breather fans are probably not entirely safe to be around, I think I'd be worried for the kids.
I suppose Clare from can has masterminded this, I hope there's more to come, and surely to god this is the end of any tv career.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
I have suffered the loss of a child, it completely destroys you, there is no way to describe the pain .... Michelle has shown such control, dignity ... if she had said this to me ... I would be inside " GLADLY " doing time .... duck the consequences ... and she would still be needing corrective surgery on her face/manky fake teeth!!!! ( I MEAN THIS ) .... this has made me so angry for obvious reasons ... there is a line that must never be crossed, this is it .... Ive been triggered .... I now need a strong coffee and cigarette to calm my nerves ... this honestly doesn't surprise me, expect anything and everything from this hideous bleep .... wishing death on a precious unborn baby .... my blood is boiling!!! 😡 😡 😡 😡 ....
I can't imagine what you've been through @Anna666 sending you a massive hug xxx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Disgusting piece of tit Kipper really is. All this negativity towards her now will make her start saying she's being bullied & she'll start with the threats to kill herself. This ain't going away Kipper.

Reactions: 29
Do you think she’s put make up around her eyes again (she’s got form) to make it look like she’s been crying / not sleeping / lamped
Probably washed her eyes in salt / chlorine water or even Coles piss to get more sympathy at how sad she looks

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
I don't know why some posters blame CW, SFP, AFP or anyone else for the way KP is.
She is responsible for her own crappy behaviour - no-one has forced her to drink, take drugs, go on endless holidays without her kids and finally lose custody of them. She has the same 'don't give a duck' attitude to animals and people she owes money too. She uses everything and everyone in her life without a care.

I'm not saying CW is perfect, but if she wasn't with him she'd be with someone just as bad.
But KP had her chances with PA, KH and KB - all of them seemed to love her and have gone on to have LTR with other women.
KP is the problem, other people are not responsible for her behaviour IMO
100% agree with all of the above. Katie Price is a product of her own making. No one else to blame but her. It has been a work in progress over the years, but as time has past people realise that "Jordan" was actually the real Katie Price, nasty inside and out.
Yes she's down and out, but anything she's doing now she's been doing for years. She just had good management for a while, the kept the real KP hidden from the public.
No excuses for her, she is who she is , a skanky evil vile weapons grade C#nt. Always has been and always will be.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
The thing I don't understand is this comment was obviously made after the restraining order was in place, so why didn't that trigger any action then? Also surely all these things would have been in the pre trial hearing, or is that why she changed her plea to guilty, to stop it coming out then? The fact that she is constantly trying to get M's phone number would point to the fact that she wants to be able to abuse her directly? Obviously that's why she did that last one via KH, because she doesn't have direct access to M herself ( very sensible on M's part). Poor woman, she must live under constant stress of that witch. I would almost be tempted to give her Ms number and LET her hang herself by sending more abuse, she won't get away with it next time surely? And yet her idiot fans still defend her and blame M for posting pictures of herself and Bunny dressed alike!

Reactions: 30
When the inevitable happens and her and Wanky split up bet we will get all the details with a Skanky spin on it because I have no doubt she will drop him in it from a huge height
Yes.Backed up by her family. I don’t know if he can leave her at this stage.
He’s damned if he does, he’s damned if he doesn’t.She will blame him for everything she can, she will backtrack about slapgate.
Cue another stretch at hotel Priory.Her mental health affected by the backlash etc.

• Angry
Reactions: 23
I have suffered the loss of a child, it completely destroys you, there is no way to describe the pain .... Michelle has shown such control, dignity ... if she had said this to me ... I would be inside " GLADLY " doing time .... duck the consequences ... and she would still be needing corrective surgery on her face/manky fake teeth!!!! ( I MEAN THIS ) .... this has made me so angry for obvious reasons ... there is a line that must never be crossed, this is it .... Ive been triggered .... I now need a strong coffee and cigarette to calm my nerves ... this honestly doesn't surprise me, expect anything and everything from this hideous bleep .... wishing death on a precious unborn baby .... my blood is boiling!!! 😡 😡 😡 😡 ....
I'm really sorry to read what you have and continue to go through, the worst pain anyone could ever experience. Sending you lots of tattle love & hugs ❤❤

• Heart
It’s all about the clicks on social media. It’s a cash register. Nice stories about walks in the park, or holding hands in the grocery shop don’t make money. They want the hate, the violence, the meanness. She’s a dumpster fire, and this is the dumpster fire season. My guess is she will say she has attempted suicide. And that she feels ‘called out’ on social media. Facts are these. Courts can stop you accessing social media, they can impose bans. But until Peter and Emily call this witch out, and reveal everything, Lorraine will be there , as will Loose Women, and all the other Phil and Fern orphanages of the outcasts, to hold her to their chests and put money in her fake LV purse. I still want to know where the two protection dogs are right now.

As vile as she is and what she has said to Michelle about her unborn baby it doesn't shock me. When I first read her WIKI now that shocked me! I just wish the press would start to print more stories of her appalling behaviour and now the door has been opened lets hope so. If her so called fans knew what we knew she would be finished.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I am truly sorry Anna.I am beyond disgusted and angry , and I cannot even begin to fathom your pain.Sending a prayer to you x

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.