Katie Price #189 KP is gopping, the lies are whopping & SM is stopping

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Think he has deleted it haha! going to be a busy night for them
I think he has deleted it, I was off to give it a big fat like and it’s not there! I bet they are both sat on their phones shitting themselves. What a scummy way to live.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
OMG, this Is it, the story has arrived, now the public know what she is, absolute vile trash, this should be the end of her TV career now. F*ck you Lorraine Kelly, GMB, This Morning, bloody C4 and that mental health programme (she is an abuser FGS) the BBC, and other channels that pander to her. End it now with her, she’s gutter-trash, we do not want any more excuses saying poor Katie, read the room, here is a woman who has suffered serious sustained abuse from Price, Michelle deserves your support, no more defence of Price, stop enabling the witch.

No wonder Skanky’s hiding, and off SM, how you going to explain this then Skanky, public can see and read what you are now, those few hundred fans you have left can’t support you any longer, they’ll try but the #bekind brigade are as idiotic and vile as their idol if they still stand by Skank now. Let’s see what unfolds next, surely this a massive turning–point. Know she gets away with it all as a rule, but Ms Teflon is in big big trouble with this story. The baby comment, FFS, Lorraine Kelly you bloody dare have Price on your show being all sympathetic to her, we are done with that crap from you and your ilk now. Priory on her return anyone, but where then 🤦🏽‍♀️
I wonder why the likes of Lorraine etc don't have KH or M on to talk about the abuse they have suffered at KP's hands? Or maybe they have been invited and don't want to sink to her level? I still wouldn't put it past KP to try on her return to go on TV and claim she had 'reasons for reasons' for saying it and how it was down to her 'mental health at KH cheating on her' ( he claims he didn't).

Reactions: 28
I think he has deleted it, I was off to give it a big fat like and it’s not there! I bet they are both sat on their phones shitting themselves. What a scummy way to live.
I know thats exactly what I was going to do... I couldn't be arsed to keep refreshing my instagram and deleting loads of negative comments. Like you say what a way to live. But this will be every post now because I can't see something as vile as this disappearing.

Reactions: 24
Wow talk about timing on this with LG and CD tragic baby news. She is the most awful, unhinged bully out there.
I wonder what made them finally sell their story though?
They were probably so pissed off with the result of the court case that they decided to do this and I don't blame them! I bet there is far more they could tell too.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
My ex of 9yrs did to quote " I hope the Monkeys baby dies" , nothing Kunty Katie does surprises me it just angers me , she should be cherishing every moment with her kids & Mum , as when she loses her she'll never get the chance to spend time with her again , I regret all the shite I put my Mam through when I was younger
My ex left me, I was for once in my life truly heartbroken at 50. He ran off with a beautiful young Polish girl 15 years younger the day before my 50th birthday. I never blamed her she probably, knowing him, never even knew I existed. That was 7 years ago in October. They’ve since had a baby and I was actually happy for him as he’d always wanted a child and sent my congratulations and a small gift. Life’s brutal but life goes on. This thing with all of her exes is never ending, she just can’t let go and hates to see anybody happy without her. Watch the interview with Boy George when she was first pregnant with Harvey. She’s been like this her whole life, what a miserable mean spirited rat she is.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 53
I know thats exactly what I was going to do... I couldn't be arsed to keep refreshing my instagram and deleting loads of negative comments. Like you say what a way to live. But this will be every post now because I can't see something as vile as this disappearing.
It should never disappear, to wish death on a baby…….duck me that’s low.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
Because they weren't getting justice any other way? At least this way the public should now know what she is like.
Plus I think a lot of people had been critical of them saying that why did they take her to court when she 'only' sent a text to KH? As we all said we bet there was far more to it than that and of course there was!

Skunk can’t really retaliate either, goes against the order. All she can do is apologise, blah blah blah
What's the betting she will go straight from the airport to The priory?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Continue to reek of jealousy pwicey, jealous you ain't half the woman Michelle is, fact she still has custody of her own kids aswell as yours says EVERYTHING about her and EVERYTHING about you!

You are a walking joke, a disaster of a so called mother, a fuckin law breaking repeat offender and you look like dog shite warmed up!

You are riddled with jealousy its seeping from your pores. Don't get mad at others who are able to compromise to make a relationship work you selfish bleep!

Rant over- feel bit better now!
I actually was thinking this. She has jealously and envy oozing from every pore. Spite and viciousness are not anything to be proud of.
I think she has no close female friends due to exactly this. Can’t cope with what’s she would consider competition rather than friendship.
everything that is hideous about humans in one gormless package . Hateful human

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I am truly sorry Anna.I am beyond disgusted and angry , and I cannot even begin to fathom your pain.Sending a prayer to you x
Thank you my lovely .... its been 26yrs, however it dosent leave you, its always there, and sometimes I get triggered .... I suffer with Mental health issues, as she CLAIMS .... yet I have NEVER behaved in the way this LOWLIFE scumbag does, or would ever utter these vile words to anyone, let alone an expectant mother ❤ ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Plus I think a lot of people had been critical of them saying that why did they take her to court when she 'only' sent a text to KH? As we all said we bet there was far more to it than that and of course there was!

What's the betting she will go straight from the airport to The priory?
Well it’ll be a waste of money cause what ever therapy the offer her clearly doesn’t work. She’s rather play the blame game and blame someone else, it’s always someone else’s fault.

Reactions: 31
I have suffered the loss of a child, it completely destroys you, there is no way to describe the pain .... Michelle has shown such control, dignity ... if she had said this to me ... I would be inside " GLADLY " doing time .... duck the consequences ... and she would still be needing corrective surgery on her face/manky fake teeth!!!! ( I MEAN THIS ) .... this has made me so angry for obvious reasons ... there is a line that must never be crossed, this is it .... Ive been triggered .... I now need a strong coffee and cigarette to calm my nerves ... this honestly doesn't surprise me, expect anything and everything from this hideous bleep .... wishing death on a precious unborn baby .... my blood is boiling!!! 😡 😡 😡 😡 ....
Sending you a Huggle ❤ xx

• Heart
What is wrong with her? It's the same pattern all the time with every ex.. Pete, Alex, kieran and Kris.. fuckin hell I've had an ex duck me over, I'm sure most of us have in our lifetime but I couldn't give a duck who he's with, what he's doing or who he's shaggin.
It just isn't normal to try to destroy everyone you've had a relationship with. She's a basket case, I feel for Michelle living in fear constantly because of that witch
My ex left me, I was for once in my life truly heartbroken at 50. He ran off with a beautiful young Polish girl 15 years younger the day before my 50th birthday. I never blamed her she probably, knowing him, never even knew I existed. That was 7 years ago in October. They’ve since had a baby and I was actually happy for him as he’d always wanted a child and sent my congratulations and a small gift. Life’s brutal but life goes on. This thing with all of her exes is never ending, she just can’t let go and hates to see anybody happy without her. Watch the interview with Boy George when she was first pregnant with Harvey. She’s been like this her whole life, what a miserable mean spirited rat she is.
Even when its her that breaks up with them, she still can't let them go. She can move on to the next one but they cannot find anyone else.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I'm really sorry to read what you have and continue to go through, the worst pain anyone could ever experience. Sending you lots of tattle love & hugs ❤❤
Thank you ... I honestly didnt post for sympathy, even though its appreciated❤❤ ... I have learnt over the years to cope with the grief when it hits .... just sickens me to the core how a supposed mother, could say this to another mother .... Ive always known she is a nasty lowlife, but this proves she's pure EVIL .. there is no other way to describe this creature

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Poor Michelle and Kieran. Most mother's would be happy that their step mother treats the kids as their own, but not that waste of skin. She is probably so self obsessed the irony that Michelle is bringing up her kids and doing a great job of it while she goes on holiday for more surgery, drugs or whatever she gets up to is lost on her. And Pwicey keeps talking about HER mental health. Should do her kids a favour and stay in Thailand.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I wonder why the likes of Lorraine etc don't have KH or M on to talk about the abuse they have suffered at KP's hands? Or maybe they have been invited and don't want to sink to her level? I still wouldn't put it past KP to try on her return to go on TV and claim she had 'reasons for reasons' for saying it and how it was down to her 'mental health at KH cheating on her' ( he claims he didn't).
A very good point.That would be interesting. Right of reply.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I suspect that the “third party” was Kirsty Shaw-Rayner, her former PR, now representing Kieran and Apollo’s Godparent.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.