Katie Price #188 Social media ban , only 1 fan, looks like a man , more desperate than Dan .

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She had better eyebrows back then too and a lack of filters
She actually looks fantastic on this first one. I think both Kieran and Kris Boyson were into healthy living and eating and it looks like it rubbed off. I can’t imagine either of them joining in with any drug taking but again, who knows.
She looks healthy here and really good.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
how come her tattoos never look like they have just been done ( hers just look like they have been drawn on with a black crayon)

Reactions: 15
I loved the ES photos - what the hell has she done to herself? If she wasn’t so vile it would be heartbreaking.
No more dramas 🤣 how's that gone? She looks like a different person in that ES pic. Wow, she should have took care of her natural self, she could still be enjoying a successful career.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I couldn’t give a monkeys who starts a thread. I don’t understand the issue? One thread ends, another one starts? What am I missing?!
🤭 Nothing really. There's a FM who traditionally starts new KP threads, doesn't mean no one else can, and MOST have no issues with that.

• Heart
  • Haha
It’s actually shocking seeing these pictures being posted , I forget that she did actually look ok occasionally in the past because she has become such a monster .

I know that we are all aware she has deteriorated but to actually see all the examples side by side in real time from different posters choosing their best finds side by side is …… pun not intended…. Sobering 😳
Whichever Tattler suggested this ( sorry I’ve forgotten) 👏🏻 👏🏻👏🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 25
how come her tattoos never look like they have just been done ( hers just look like they have been drawn on with a black crayon)
I’m glad you mentioned this.I don’t have tattoos, but quite like some of them on other people.Some can be very artistic.
Why do hers look grubby?
Edited to say that they look like prison tattoos, but that’s wishful thinking.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’m glad you mentioned this.I don’t have tattoos, but quite like some of them on other people.Some can be very artistic.
Why do hers look grubby?
Everything about her looks grubby in fairness 😂😂😂
She’s just a minger 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I wanted to find a photo of KP that wasn’t all negative 😢 This is also for her fans/worshippers telling us to #bekind 😇
So here goes .....I chose this photo, it’s one of my favourites where KP has gone back to her naturally curly hair, I think it really suits her and her hair is in much better condition. 🙂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Looks like no matter what she'd told Cole she couldn't face swallowing his luminous jizz.

1657458826101.png

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I've never had any form of Martini and I keep meaning to try, I tell you what I did have Friday when I went to visit my poorly Aunt, Bloomers Rosé Gin with lemon, it was delicious I will be buying some this week as Skanky has driven me to drink 🤣.
I think this is something we can all agree on. Skanky drives us all to drink 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
KP #189. Has KP realised she’s really gopping , and the lies she tells are truly whopping, it’s the reason SM‘ stopping

had to use the new word in a title thread. It’s a new one on me 😁😁
That title is bloody fantastic :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I'm not even gonna bother offering a title that should go straight to the top

being up north some of the things the kids use to say a few years back at school boggled my head

i can't believe no ones heard of it before unless it's an area thing

i never got the fruit loops saying until some one explained it to me lol

Reactions: 5
Why do hers look grubby?
Edited to say that they look like prison tattoos, but that’s wishful thinking.
It depends on the artist doing them, really good tattoo’s are expensive, Skankys look like they are the cheap and nasty kind, probably freebies.

Reactions: 19
I didn't realise only one person here was allowed to start new threads.
Like a prefect.
To be fair, starting a thread is very stressful (I did it once and my heart rate went up too high!) and @265 does the job well - no one else wants to willingly! 😁

• Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.