Katie Price #188 Social media ban , only 1 fan, looks like a man , more desperate than Dan .

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok, as it’s a tad quiet from the tracksuit twins, let’s see your most favourite KP pictures (no nude ones though, don’t want you getting told off for breaking the rules, especially the one in the car re the mobile phone 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣) It could also be a picture when you thought she looked her best…. Or best vs worst….
Ooooo fab idea!

Reactions: 7
Well some could say your personal and critical posts upset folk 🤷‍♂️ I think starting new threads traditionally is relatively harmless. I do agree that it could be seen as cliquey having roles but I think newbies don't mind too much, from experience.
I personally would never even attempt it unless you'd like it all cocked-up if course 😏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Well some could say your personal and critical posts upset folk 🤷‍♂️ I think starting new threads traditionally is relatively harmless. I do agree that it could be seen as cliquey having roles but I think newbies don't mind too much, from experience.
I couldn’t give a monkeys who starts a thread. I don’t understand the issue? One thread ends, another one starts? What am I missing?!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I loved the ES photos - what the hell has she done to herself? If she wasn’t so vile it would be heartbreaking.
Me too. I remember when the ES pics came out, I really felt she had turned a corner getting rid of the horrendous norks. I thought she looked beatiful, quite sophisticated and mature - not words that come to mind for her Jordan incarnation.

Just shows how wrong you can be. She looks unrecognisable now, worryingly awful. She needs saving from herself asap 😕

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.