Katie Price #187 Skanky breaks Thai law with 25p pics of busted melons and asparagus tips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it could be some KH backlash over the claims she made about him sleeping with a 15 year old.

That or kirsty backlash

Or drugs

Or arrested

Or OF drama

Or SB drama

The possibilities are truly endless!

Well there are quite a few choices haha

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Personally I think she locked herself away to record her next greatest hits album, along with countless rounds of surgery, so no one knows who she is when she returns to the UK.
Let’s all sing along…. 🎤 A whole new new wuuuurld. Indescribable feeeet. Hopelessly searching for niiiiiples 🎤

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Personally I think she locked herself away to record her next greatest hits album, along with countless rounds of surgery, so no one knows who she is when she returns to the UK.
Yep. It'll be a Grammy for A Howel Noo Weld....

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I suspect something will come out, even if the media don’t push it.
I agree with everyone who’s said it’s something that directly effects her.
Mainly because she doesn’t give a rats bum about anybody else, and she has no shame.And as far as we know, there are no up coming car flipping court cases.
So either Sink Boy has done something/dumped her, or surgery has gone wrong.
Ot she is doing it to generate interest in her return to social media and sell stories to the red tops. She's sold two recently so enough money for a week or two

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
For all her talk of it I don’t think she actually wants a baby. She’s not got any money anymore so she’d have to actually look after it herself without the support of a succession of nannies and helpers.

Reactions: 23
I think if it was anything worth while it would of been posted with or without skank knowing or any kind of approval

this story has now been pulled more times than sink boys tonker

unless the government have deliberately ousted Boris to deflect the skanky story :D

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Congratulations! My great grandmother had her last baby at 46.

From tracing my family tree, in their old days women often had their youngest baby in their 40’s, usually with a fairly large gap between the youngest and second youngest.
Thank you 😊. I used to work in a nursing home and it was pretty common for women in their 90’s to have a child in their 50’s. I remember one lady always introducing her middle aged son with “…and this is my baby”.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I bet she screeches, sorry meant sings ‘It should have been me’ 🎶 on her new album 😉 and dedicates it to all her ex’s who’ve moved on.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Thank you 😊. I used to work in a nursing home and it was pretty common for women in their 90’s to have a child in their 50’s. I remember one lady always introducing her middle aged son with “…and this is my baby”.
I’m not the only one who had to read this multiple times with images of 90yo women giving birth to 50yo Benjamin Buttons…? Just me? Too much sun. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Think the Skank is hooked on crack or crystal, couldn't afford the coke any more. Gone to rehab!

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Gathering the trail of breadcrumbs from posts over the past week or so, this is something us Krusties already know and KSR was aware it was about to break a week or so ago. My money’s on the troof about Slapgate…

• Wow
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.